Flash - Completed - UNBREAKER [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

joojnista37

It very good for what it is.

The game is a short beat-em-up sidescroller, and it have Constriction/bondage/forced themes.

The animation is really amazing, and is fapable for sure;

My only grudge would be some really annoying be bugs, but ill say its worth it overall.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

CringeCrow

One of my very first superheroine style adult games. And I must say this game was an amazing experience. For anyone interested I did pay for this game on steam.

Pros
    +Great bondage gear when you get a defeated, I should also note it is possible to complete the levels while being restricted in said bondage gear.

+Stages are varied and the animation backgrounds are nice, there's always something going on.

+Plenty of attacks, traps, and different things in the environment that are fap material.

Cons

-Very short, if you know what you're doing you can finish it in less than 30 minutes.

-Bosses can either be a complete joke or super tough. It really depends on how you stun lock them. With the bondage gear playthrough I truly think the final boss is impossible in the bondage gear.

Some neutral thoughts

+ The captivity mechanic would have been nice, or least some type of stat. They were onto some ideas but if it ever got a sequel I would say do that.

+Considering this is a bondage/rape game perhaps some type of pregnancy feature?

All in all great game.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Rastafoo

One notorious bug soft-locks the game when your character gets stuck on a crane. So not only will you constantly die and be unable to save, but there’s also a high likelihood the game will force you to restart from level 1. Other horrible negatives include the inability to see enemies approaching you from outside the screen, and the hyper-speed lasers that activate whenever you dash.

Erotic dialogue is nonexistent. Sex positions are always male dominant, so don’t expect cowgirl or an amazonian position. The animations are hot but they can’t be ended at your leisure. You’re forced to sit through them even after you’re bored.

Overall a yawn
  4. 2.00 star(s)

AHentailurker

A 2D Beat-em-up Sidecroller. Gameplay would be slightly above average, nothing great, nothing terrible, but the game suffers under extreme bugs.

I've gotten Soft-locked 8 times in my playthrough. From being stuck in animations, to being unable to attack after a game over, endless hit animations without damage, this game has it all.
    This is already bad, but since there is no saving in this game, and, at least to my knowleage, there is no way to restart a stage outside of the game over screen, meaning every time I got softlocked, you have to play throught he entire game again And the game is sold for 14 bucks on steam. I normally celebrate the current dawn of H-Games on Steam, but this once, i wonder how the fuck this happened.

Especially because there are hints of love and care in there. Game Overs and Continues are contextualised with your character breaking out of the restraints they were put in. There's a lot more variety in the game than i expected, with space-shooter-esque levels and some (very minor) puzzles. Someone clearly thought about how to break up the monotony of the regular gameplay, but nobody bothered polishing it into a playable game.

A real shame, because the actual H-Content is, at least for Ryona-Fans, amazing. The main character can get beat up in a wide variety of ways, captured, bound, locked in stocks, and fucked in every positon and by almost every enemy. The CG and animation gallery is great, and the game has definitley earned its place among the games with galleries worth revisiting.

But that doesn't change the fact that the game is terrible.
    This is the first time that I recommend to use the full save, don't bother with the game.