Flash Completed UNBREAKER [Final] [ankoku marimokan]

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Juche

Dec 17, 2017
Man i love the works from this circle, I would like to see more of them translated not only the action ones.
Ps. if you liked this play Beach Splatter (I think is the official name)

Reactions: ponyguy

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Gapeface Gut Punch...

The hell kind of tag is this? lmao. Its self explanatory but does it really happen so much it needs a tag?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Gapeface Gut Punch...

The hell kind of tag is this? lmao. Its self explanatory but does it really happen so much it needs a tag?
When you get captured in the first stage you get an interactive scene where you can click on specific parts of her and she'll get punched. Or fucked, if you click on her vagoo.

Dan_Manly

Dec 30, 2017
Do you have by any chance a controller attached to the computer? Because if yes, then it's that the problem. Though reading something on ulmf, try to play instead with the controller because even for others was unplayable with the keyboard.
I'm having a similar issue. I moved everything to the same folder, so at least it doesn't seem paused. I don't have a controller plugged in, but i can't select anything or alternate selections at the main menu.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I'm having a similar issue. I moved everything to the same folder, so at least it doesn't seem paused. I don't have a controller plugged in, but i can't select anything or alternate selections at the main menu.
Like I said, try instead with a controller. Maybe this game have some issue with the keyboard and was meant to be played mostly with the controller!

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
My biggest gripe with this game is the lack of save points. Infinite continues, so that's good. But you can only see the game over images if you choose not to continue. That's a bummer. I'm here to fap after all, not win. But oh well. Comes with a free full save, so no biggie. :p
Fingers crossed we get more translated ankoku games. Especially any RPGs they have. Kamikaze Ouka was one of the better H-games I've played in a while.
I think there was a gallery mode..

2.80 star(s) 4 Votes