Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Glad to see this remake actually got out the door and didn't kill the project like so many other games on this site.

Only problem I've noticed so far is random people spawning in public either topless or pantless, the genitals don't load either so they look like Ken dolls.

Hope this one keep going.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
Ok but why is the local shop still closed on weekends? Like, why tho. Being closed on Sundays is one (weird) thing, but what did Saturdays do to upset you?

F_myname

Jul 29, 2018
This is a remake no? I saw the same title somewhere for sure, but the game looked much rougher. I'll keep an eye on it if its like insexity

BullRush77

Formerly 'PinkKOalaPrime'
Jul 15, 2018
This is a remake no? I saw the same title somewhere for sure, but the game looked much rougher. I'll keep an eye on it if its like insexity
the game your think of is unaware of the world and yes this is a remake/redux of that game

M-Essex

Oct 6, 2022
It doesn't even load up. I suppose i'll wait until a version that actually works is uploaded.

Edd300

Mar 22, 2020
At the start of the game there is some sort of character customization ( although I could not work it just right) but how do you access it after you start and have a saved game??
If you want modify your body after, you have to go in the barber shop

Reactions: El Buho

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
Alrighty so i think its a bug , interaction stopped working on multiple saves , for some weird reason the wardrobe was the only thing that worked when this is active, havent tried new game

Edit : got it to work again

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 27 Votes