• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wikifeet69

Feb 3, 2023
The decryption password for the es3 save file is : WellDonePeople123!
Sportswoman Origin Save: Max stats and money.

Edit:It seems that having too much money will cause the game to bug, making you unable to spend it on anything other than clothes, I'll replace the save file when I can.

Last edited:

sappho

Aug 31, 2017
Can't exercise at the gym after its opened. Bought gym clothes, when I select the tracksuit option in the gym locker it says i still need to buythem.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
What do you think, will it be possible to work in the office, e.g. as an assistant/secretary, in this game? Is it just a job as a waitress/whore???

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Reloading the save helps, if you can't interact with the world.

Nullnal1 Coz Insexsity was my main inspiration, but I only used the same theme (girl in the city). Both games play totally different.

Nice Kitty I know, both games were made in Unity. I should have used Unreal...

jomijoan Sorry to disappoint, but my game was first ;)

BanjoBasher Read the v30 changelogs, if you are interested how I slacked past these "few" months.

1tomadeira Regarding incest, well, can't really add it, but let's say there will be someone from her village to pay Jane a visit, in the not so far future. Route with attending university is planned at some point, but this one will be a really distant future. Regarding storyline, each backstory will have it's own storyline with unique events and goals, but this game is meant to be an ultimate sandbox without a game ending.

raska42 Literally from my Patreon page: 1689802064366.png
Although by inspiration I didn't mean I'm copying Insexsity, I didn't even play Insexsity past v0.6. I just loved the idea of putting an innocent girl in a huge city and giving her freedom, all in the form of side-scroller. And that's it.

BubblesTheAllMighty Cheats are reserved only to EX version. Public version is BA.

Villi X Thanks a lot, mate! I live precisely for reading such comments :D

Wikifeet69 Damn, never thought that I would live long enough to actually see encryption password being posted on here xD Editing stats and money should be bug-free, but for the love of god, don't edit other settings. Don't want another headache with people reporting non-existent bugs after tinkering with their saves...

sappho Did you buy the correct tracksuit or sport top by accident?

kaczy091 Actually funny that you mention that, but I wanted to add working as city's president secretary at some point, but dunno when, it's not on high-prio list currently.

3DBird If you only knew Kevin's secret ingredient for burger sauce...

EDIT: Great, it deleted some of my answers while jumping between pages...

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2018
Insexcity and Pizza Hot copy but with the worst animations LOL
Insexcity's animations and character models are hot garbage and pizza hot is just a generic vanilla themed game

and before you come at me saying i should try them i have played both
Insexcity is a mess in terms of game design and pizza hot is still very bare bones

El Buho

Nov 2, 2019
At the start of the game there is some sort of character customization ( although I could not work it just right) but how do you access it after you start and have a saved game??

Drale

Jan 9, 2019
Somehow got stuck at the very fist tutorial prompt. Could not initiate shower. I somehow stumbled into finding the controls screen, which told me to use E to interact, but could not get show to activate. Tried both mouse clicks, E, and doing both at the same time. I seemed to get the toilet to do something, but I could not replicate it on anything else and got stuck.

Unclear if this is a performance bug. More likely a user error because I could not figure out the controls. At the same time, it seems like an issue that I could stare at a game for 10 minutes and not even accidentally do the first tutorial prompt while mashing every key I have. Possible need for simplified UI, which looks like it could be done with point and click from what little I could do.

It might be better to consolidate your options (character menu, control scheme menu, dialogue records, et al) under a single pause menu to avoid key hunting as well.

Edit- I have since read it was a bug that required a restart. I thought I had saved my game, but that does not appear to be the cause. Reloaded, and the new character was floating 5 feet off screen. Any restart also includes a length load in sequence on my 'meh' laptop.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 29 Votes