fakehb

Jun 30, 2020
Tried it a couple times but wasn't able to get past character creation. After a minute or so the screen becomes static and won't update, although I can hear sound when clicking on things. Windows 11, Ryzen 7000 + Radeon 6000, lots of ram, 4K display.

Reactions: Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
If anyone could record me a short movie to show how exactly "I can't interact with anything" looks and happens, I will give you v31 EX and my eternal gratitude!

• Wow
Reactions: El Buho and srg91

Mr. Unaware

Mr. Unaware Studios
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2018
Nutluck Kubrows Press L button. It's the sound settings. And general settings are under O button. Both can be found after unwrapping a panel in the top-right corner. Press H for a list of hotkeys.

Sanek 50 Hey, there's info about it under the "Developer's Notes".

And if anyone could send me the save files with game being stuck, it would speed up the process of fixing it.
mr.unaware.studios@gmail.com
EDIT: Nevermind, can't reproduce it even with your save files. Looking for a fix elsewhere.

Last edited:

harvercode

Jul 27, 2017
If anyone could record me a short movie to show how exactly "I can't interact with anything" looks and happens, I will give you v31 EX and my eternal gratitude!
I don't know if everyone has the same problem as me but for me it got fixed after i disabled "wait for NPC's" , opened the door and turned the option back on.

• Red Heart

AmITrulyARando

Apr 25, 2022
In case anyone is unaware, in the Patreon you pay *for the latest version + cheats* (that's why its $17.50).
If you just want cheats, go to itch.io and you can get it cheaper (for $10).

sussy balls

Nov 7, 2021
Nutluck Kubrows Press L button. It's the sound settings. And general settings are under O button. Both can be found after unwrapping a panel in the top-right corner. Press H for a list of hotkeys.

Sanek 50 Hey, there's info about it under the "Developer's Notes".

And if anyone could send me the save files with game being stuck, it would speed up the process of fixing it.
mr.unaware.studios@gmail.com

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
The decryption password for the es3 save file is : WellDonePeople123!
Sportswoman Origin Save: Max stats and money.

Edit:It seems that having too much money will cause the game to bug, making you unable to spend it on anything other than clothes, I'll replace the save file when I can.
When I load this save I cannot interact with anything.
Can you tell me how to modify my own save?

Kamet-69

Jan 31, 2020
you click on things, you can see that the click is taken by the object but the interaction does not happen.
happend to me the first time I went into the public bathroon.
now it does not work with no save and does not matter if you close the game and reopen it.

If you want we can skype call and Ill show you

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
I was able to after saving the game. Then I was able to use the arrows and get close enough to the "hand" symbols and interact with things. It's very similar to the old game. My only niggle so far with it is it takes longer to load different screens/areas. Not horrifically slow or anything, but enough to be annoying now and then. Still like it so far. Haven't encountered any more bugs or issues yet.

3.50 star(s) 27 Votes