Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Hmm UAGC v2.8.7 freezes for me after start i can not press on settings and not press on compress after i droped the directory on the drag and drop window.Not even the window can be moved only the drag and drop window.And why ther are two autoplays in the taskmanger?
ok never mind the bug with not go to settings i fixed by deleting the old settings.zip and the orther settings file.
that is 100% are bug from you tool make are compressed information read me.txt file with you tool leave it empty then this happens?
1713008857748.png
i dont speak chines or madrina or what ever that language is. :oops:

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
that is 100% are bug from you tool make are compressed information read me.txt file with you tool leave it empty then this happens?
View attachment 3535951
i dont speak chines or madrina or what ever that language is. :oops:
Lol, I don't speak it too (probably it's Unicode/UTF-8 encoding showing like ANSI or something similar), can u upload ur settings.ini and compression information readme.txt file or/and settings screenshot? Did it worked before or not? And why u need it empty - to store quality settings?

Reactions: Discoplayer1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Welp I have 3 maybe 4 more special cases for you the usual KiriKiri bullshit:
First one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/more-kno...orld-of-fiery-boobs-v1-0-milk-factory.203731/
It doesn't really compress anything and if it does only save like 80 MB (a little bit more than just packing it). Not sure if its the same with double compressions like we had earlier, I tried it and it didn't save much either. here is a xp3 file:

Second one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/motto-ha...-oppai-maid-gakuen-final-milk-factory.162537/
This one has the bug with missing 0000.vbs file. Also xp3 file to check:
1st one have jpg images "from the box", never seen this before in kirikiri (not sure if it was made by dev or translator), would add jpg files compression support in next version. 2nd one most likely has some type of xp3 encryption so I can nothing to do about it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
1st one have jpg images "from the box", never seen this before in kirikiri (not sure if it was made by dev or translator), would add jpg files compression support in next version. 2nd one most likely has some type of xp3 encryption so I can nothing to do about it.
K will see for the first one, when you release your next version then.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Btw 2nd one is decryptable by GARbro if u choose correct game from the list but it should be done manually and no way I can implement it in UAGC.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Btw 2nd one is decryptable by GARbro if u choose correct game from the list but it should be done manually and no way I can implement it in UAGC.
Probably won't do that. I may look into it. But that sounds like to much work. Have so much games to post/update. :HideThePain:

master861

Nov 4, 2022
Lol, I don't speak it too (probably it's Unicode/UTF-8 encoding showing like ANSI or something similar), can u upload ur settings.ini and compression information readme.txt file or/and settings screenshot? Did it worked before or not? And why u need it empty - to store quality settings?
No normal i but something like this inside of the file.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, thanks for reading!

Compression is un-official, it may or may not break your game.

It probably won't but hey, fair warning!

Compression tool used: UAGC:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ultrafast-adult-games-compressor-v2-5-2.80592/

One last thing, this was compressed for the fine folks of F95zone :)

https://f95zone.to/
this time i missed to enter that and after i compressed the game this what ever language is inside of the compression information readme.txt .
Her is are screenshot of the settings.
1713022714361.png
I test now with another game , ok test confirmed dont let the compression information readme.txt empyt you need to enter something inside of the file or you always get this strange language.
the quality settings store only if you enter something inside of the compression information readme.txt

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Sadly jpg compression not helps much for those xp3 since about 90% of its size are pimg files that isn't supported. But u can check other xp3 from those game since pimg files is usually needed for UI and most likely other xp3 wouldn't have it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
No normal i but something like this inside of the file.

Hi, thanks for reading!

Compression is un-official, it may or may not break your game.

It probably won't but hey, fair warning!

Compression tool used: UAGC:

https://f95zone.to/threads/ultrafast-adult-games-compressor-v2-5-2.80592/

One last thing, this was compressed for the fine folks of F95zone :)

https://f95zone.to/
this time i missed to enter that and after i compressed the game this what ever language is inside of the compression information readme.txt .
Her is are screenshot of the settings.
View attachment 3536917
I test now with another game , ok test confirmed dont let the compression information readme.txt empyt you need to enter something inside of the file or you always get this strange language.
the quality settings store only if you enter something inside of the compression information readme.txt
I think this is maybe concerns for Windows 11 Notepad or/and regional settings since I have no such problem with empty readme.txt file with the same settings as urs at Windows 10.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
hm i only use german regional setting and no orther regional setting or language pack is installed that is why i got confused.
I checked its Chinesisch (traditionell), maybe it's realy from win 11 maybe some one can confirm that tho.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
hm i only use german regional setting and no orther regional setting or language pack is installed that is why i got confused.
I checked its Chinesisch (traditionell), maybe it's realy from win 11 maybe some one can confirm that tho.
I'm pretty sure it's UTF-16 encoding (that looks like chinese language - ) - I've experemented with file encodings in total commander lister and after choosing UTF-16 it looked very similar to ur screenshot but since I can't reproduce it in UAGC -> can't fix, anyway u already found a way to solve it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.8.7):
- For RPGM MV/MZ compressor added Tunnel Escape game support
- For xp3 compressor added jpg files support
- Added auto update check button (runs once per day if enabled)

master861

Nov 4, 2022
I'm pretty sure it's UTF-16 encoding (that looks like chinese language - ) - I've experemented with file encodings in total commander lister and after choosing UTF-16 it looked very similar to ur screenshot but since I can't reproduce it in UAGC -> can't fix, anyway u already found a way to solve it.
Ha ha xd i found what is wrong its the windows editor not the txt file look if i open up the txt file with notepad++ its correct.
1713038632130.png
f y windows editor :ROFLMAO: the windows editor complains about the NUL behind the images that is why it looks like that.Now the file get's correct displayed in the windows editor i need to delete the NUL line break after images.
1713039304745.png
MY question now how you get are unix line break inside of are windows tool megalol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
MY question now how you get are unix line break inside of are windows tool megalol
In UAGC code I'm just using /n aka LF, since never had any problems with it and just a bit lazy to add /r aka CR too. Problem in ur case most likely in NULL character (I've checked in Hex editor and it's literally "00") and to know from where in my code it appears but it's a minor problem and not top priority.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
While I was cleaning one of my HDD from trash I've decided to look again at game Billy Boy´s Adventure (before sending it to place where it deserve) I found out that it consists on 90% of renamed from mkv/mp4 (encoded to H.264) to vv video files that should be compressed fine and shrinked at least twice after that so even it's new version of Visionaire Studio engine game it could be compressed just by renaming file extensions before and after compression.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.8.7 or v2.8.8):
- Added auto updater (runs once per day if enabled) that activates by same button as auto update check (you can choose to notify about update or download and install)
- For RenPy compressor fixed adding in signature file info about being compressed to avif even if in real it was compressed to webp and removed NULL symbol at the end
P.S. Auto updater is experimental feature since I can't fully test it before next UAGC version would be released! If you already "activated auto update check" then disable and enable it again and choose (press "Yes") auto updater instead of update checker.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install on UAGC v2.8.9):
- Added SystemC game engine (that use fpk files) compressor (tested on Obedient Women game, not very effective but not packed [to 7z, rar, zip] game size is much less after compression) and its detection in AGED tool
- Fixed auto updater (don't use it in v2.8.9 or you'll can't start UAGC, to disable delete "auto_update=1" line in settings.ini file)

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
It doesn't seem like Secret Care Cafe compressor is working anymore, it doesn't do any of the PNG's unless it changed.
Did u installed from this post (if u dunno then check if file ..\UAGC\Scripts\UndertaleModCli\ExportTextureGroups.csx exist and install fix in case its missing)?
Upd: tested on latest game version - images compression works fine - only audio not compressing properly - here is .

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Did u installed from this post (if u dunno then check if file ..\UAGC\Scripts\UndertaleModCli\ExportTextureGroups.csx exist and install fix in case its missing)?
Upd: tested on latest game version - images compression works fine - only audio not compressing properly - here is .
Yip, I have 2.8.4 then fixed 2 and 3 then 2.8.5 though 2.9.0, started with 2.8.4 full then updated each time you updated.

ExportTextureGroups.csx is also present along with all the other files.

It does this:
bbb.JPG

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes