Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
dumb question but which version of EnigmaVBUnpacker is in the tool? Because I recall that I can't extract some older rpg mv game with newest version but older ver can
It's v0.61 in UAGC, latest now is v0.62 (thats u probably using?).

Reactions: Discoplayer1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
The only way not to change the video codec that comes with the game is to use the settings below.

View attachment 3496476

But VP9 is a very popular codec, I could be wrong about the version variation... :unsure:
I gonna sleep now but wanna say that RPGM MV games is kinda like RenPy depends of version of its core/engine. I mean ancient versions of nw.js that using some old RPGM MV versions could have poor VP9 support so probably updating nw.js (u can try to take nwjs.exe file inside UAGC scripts folder that is used in UAGC to add avif support but works only if game is 32 bit, to install put in at folder with game.exe file, run, rename from nw.exe -> game.exe after) could also help it. Also RPGM MV/MZ compressor have ability to compress to H.264/H.265 codec so u don't need to use custom compressor (at least if game vids are not encoded to VP8). So if u wanna experiment I gave u some possible solutions but u need to test what would suit better in this case but for this u need probably to find potato PC :D.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
I gonna sleep now but wanna say that RPGM MV games is kinda like RenPy depends of version of its core/engine. I mean ancient versions of nw.js that using some old RPGM MV versions could have poor VP9 support so probably updating nw.js (u can try to take nwjs.exe file inside UAGC scripts folder that is used in UAGC to add avif support but works only if game is 32 bit, to install put in at folder with game.exe file, run, rename from nw.exe -> game.exe after) could also help it. Also RPGM MV/MZ compressor have ability to compress to H.264/H.265 codec so u don't need to use custom compressor (at least if game vids are not encoded to VP8). So if u wanna experiment I gave u some possible solutions but u need to test what would suit better in this case but for this u need probably to find potato PC :D.
You, as always, provided us with relevant technical data. However, it all came down to "find potato PC". In other words, that's why I thought about lending him my PC so he could play. :p

I showed this option in the image because in the case of the game in question, you can just point to the folder and be happy, you don't need to configure anything. :cool:

PS. I've been absent because I think there are currently two game compressors working day in and day out to keep visitors happy. So if there is an absence, which I find very difficult, I will come back to help with the game compression work (y)

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
UAGC v2.8.4 full (since updated a lot of tools and merged all RenPy SDK into 1 rar SFX file to make it smaller ~150 Mb):
- Added Lucky Mark game compressor (lossy, compression takes ~30 min on my PC, with add blur enabled compression should be about 1 hour longer but have smaller size, read blur button info properly before using it, there would be 1 error "EFCreateError: Cannot create file ""." at the end, just press OK). Make sure that game path is not longer than 12 (rename/move game folder to something like C:\games\LM). Game size with blur enabled and packed to 7z ~ 4.5 Gb, without ~1 Gb larger, unpacked size about 6.5 Gb and 7.5 GB accordingly. Tested compressed game just few mins so use it on own risk! Blur is needed to hide compression artifacts in some cases by cost of sharpness/quality since its seems impossible to convert BC7 dds images that game uses to other (DXTn) formats without visible quality loss.
P.S. Treat it like beta aka test version for now since after massive tools update something could be not working properly (just let me know using bug report form in OP).
Upd: forgot to put small unpack script file + fixed dll's for "Secret Care Cafe" game compressor.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Cursed Armor II [v5.90] [Wolfzq] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. Untested

Win [601 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This isn't working - I think that this game in UAGC OP with info saying u need to encrypt files back after compression to make it work but I'm not even sure that it would work with current version so u need to test it by urself if u want.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This isn't working - I think that this game in UAGC OP with info saying u need to encrypt files back after compression to make it work but I'm not even sure that it would work with current version so u need to test it by urself if u want.
Hmm, it's that one. Thats what I get for not testing this time lol.

I know I got it to work before. Hmm I'll try with encrypt back.

Trying to encrypt it back does this with UAGC
1712180318817.png
Don't feel like doing it manually lol.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hmm, it's that one. Thats what I get for not testing this time lol.

I know I got it to work before. Hmm I'll try with encrypt back.
As far as I remember it always needed encrypt back for those game. Anyway it seems enabling "encrypt decrypted back feature" makes game work. If u don't want to compress it again (just encrypt already compressed game) just open ..\www\data\System.json file and rename at the end hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false to hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true, disable images, audio and auto non latin fix and do compress but probably u already compress(ed)ing it while I've posted this text :D.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
As far as I remember it always needed encrypt back for those game. Anyway it seems enabling "encrypt decrypted back feature" makes game work. If u don't want to compress it again (just encrypt already compressed game) just open ..\www\data\System.json file and rename at the end hasEncryptedImages":false,"hasEncryptedAudio":false to hasEncryptedImages":true,"hasEncryptedAudio":true, disable images, audio and auto non latin fix and do compress but probably u already compress(ed)ing it while I've posted this text :D.
Haha yeah. Didn't work and don't feel like doing it manually.
It didn't work with UAGC it looks like encrypting it back just opens WinRar and doesn't do anything just deletes the decrypted files after thats why there are so few files left.

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Haha yeah. Didn't work and don't feel like doing it manually.
It didn't work with UAGC it looks like encrypting it back just opens WinRar and doesn't do anything just deletes the decrypted files after thats why there are so few files left.
It worked for me fine with method I've told u on ur compressed version (amount of files is the same before and after), maybe u wrongly edited system.json file, or u can take it from not compressed (original) version.
1712181008834.png
-> compressed by u + encrypted by me (u can test and mirror/repost it if u want), I gonna off/sleep now.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
It worked for me fine with method I've told u on ur compressed version (amount of files is the same before and after), maybe u wrongly edited system.json file, or u can take it from not compressed (original) version.
View attachment 3508097
-> compressed by u + encrypted by me (u can test and mirror/repost it if u want), I gonna off/sleep now.
I think the problem is with UAGC. I can't even encrypt them back (But thats for a while now)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
UAGC v2.8.4 full (since updated a lot of tools and merged all RenPy SDK into 1 rar SFX file to make it smaller ~150 Mb):
- Added Lucky Mark game compressor (lossy, compression takes ~30 min on my PC, with add blur enabled compression should be about 1 hour longer but have smaller size, read blur button info properly before using it, there would be 1 error "EFCreateError: Cannot create file ""." at the end, just press OK). Make sure that game path is not longer than 12 (rename/move game folder to something like C:\games\LM). Game size with blur enabled and packed to 7z ~ 4.5 Gb, without ~1 Gb larger, unpacked size about 6.5 Gb and 7.5 GB accordingly. Tested compressed game just few mins so use it on own risk! Blur is needed to hide compression artifacts in some cases by cost of sharpness/quality since its seems impossible to convert BC7 dds images that game uses to other (DXTn) formats without visible quality loss.
P.S. Treat it like beta aka test version for now since after massive tools update something could be not working properly (just let me know using bug report form in OP).
Upd: forgot to put small unpack script file + fixed dll's for "Secret Care Cafe" game compressor.
You are almost out of space on the UAGC home screen :ROFLMAO:

Will do that game and see what happens, nice getting more and more Unity games added.

• Hey there
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
I think the problem is with UAGC. I can't even encrypt them back (But thats for a while now)
Did u have Java SE 8 installed from UAGC home screen? Lol, I've just saw that I have wrong encrypt button description, so I'm gonna fix it and add info about Java needed to be installed to work.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Did u have Java SE 8 installed from UAGC home screen? Lol, I've just saw that I have wrong encrypt button description, so I'm gonna fix it and add info about Java needed to be installed to work.
This is a good question dunno on my new pc tbh lol, will see next RPGM game. But I guess not.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Compression doesn't work. No clue why it just deletes all files and says in the Error check everything s fineUAGC_v2.8.3-F2Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating~

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Bug/feature request descriptionUAGC ver. (required for bug rep)OS, CPU, RAM, HDD/SDD (opt)Link to the game (req for bugrep)Link to specific file (optional)
Compression doesn't work. No clue why it just deletes all files and says in the Error check everything s fineUAGC_v2.8.3-F2Stolen Newlywed Monica ~Tsundere Wife's Titillating~
Error check verify unpacked (from .wolf archives) files count before and after compression coz if compare before unpack and after number would be always wrong (much more new files). In this case I needed to change/update unpacker to latest version to make it work.
(install fix on UAGC v2.8.3 fix2 or on v2.8.4 fix2): Fixed Wolf RPG compressor (updated unpacker so it should support more games now like that one)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Error check verify unpacked (from .wolf archives) files count before and after compression coz if compare before unpack and after number would be always wrong (much more new files). In this case I needed to change/update unpacker to latest version to make it work.
(install fix on UAGC v2.8.3 fix2 or on v2.8.4 fix2): Fixed Wolf RPG compressor (updated unpacker so it should support more games now like that one)
Windows now gives a warning not to run this program, which has never happened, and you have to click run anyway. It's working fine though after, and so is that game.

• Hey there
Reactions: megalol

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Windows now gives a warning not to run this program, which has never happened, and you have to click run anyway. It's working fine though after, and so is that game.
About year ago Windows starting to block from running any downloaded files for me and ask if I wanna run it anyway (blue window pop-up) thats kinda annoying so I dunno what now it's don't like maybe just very new file (I've actually tired that my F-Secure DeepGuard almost always treats new files as potential virus). Anyway my universal answer is (only MS AV don't like it, here is ).

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
About year ago Windows starting to block from running any downloaded files for me and ask if I wanna run it anyway (blue window pop-up) thats kinda annoying so I dunno what now it's don't like maybe just very new file (I've actually tired that my F-Secure DeepGuard almost always treats new files as potential virus). Anyway my universal answer is (only MS AV don't like it, here is ).
Yeah it's on the VM, that game also did the same (the one you update for), think it's Windows Smart Screen or something like that.

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hi,

I have a problem when I try to compress animated webp. It keeps going in a loop, renaming the files after compression to "name"!.webp, then recompressing again to !!. webp, then to !!!. webp, and so on. It doesn't replace the original file; it just keeps going like that.

Update: I think I know why!. The software will keep recompressing until the size of the webp file drops to below 4 MB, but is there a way to keep the original name instead of adding "!"?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes