Tool QSP RPGM Unity HTML Java Ren'Py Flash Wolf RPG UltraFast adult games compressor v2.8.4

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Hi,

I have a problem when I try to compress animated webp. It keeps going in a loop, renaming the files after compression to "name"!.webp, then recompressing again to !!. webp, then to !!!. webp, and so on. It doesn't replace the original file; it just keeps going like that.

Update: I think I know why!. The software will keep recompressing until the size of the webp file drops to below 4 MB, but is there a way to keep the original name instead of adding "!"?
Hi, did u enabled "Compress animated webp" first in HTML compressor (I have no "loop" problem btw)? About 4Mb - it's a limit (probably would do it adjustable later) that I've set for animated webp since animated webp compression is extremly slow so I've decided to set limit to treat file as awebp or plain webp but since ur game I assume have tons (including < 4Mb) Awebp's this is just makes animated webp below limit still (not animated). I'm not sure about recursion (with "!") but normally UAGC adds 1 or 2 "!" to compressed file names and renames + removes original at compression end. Anyway in this case Awebp compression is useless coz it's already compressed (to about 80% I assume) so there would be about 15% smaller Awebp's at the end but this is not worth by waiting time and quality loss. Only way I see to compress Awebp in ur game for good is to convert it to animated avif (in UAGC custom compressor for example, for now also compresses files > 4 Mb only and very slow) but this also have downsides since it wouldn't work on some browsers afterwards and most likely old Android phones too.

Last edited:

walbobo

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 6, 2020
Hi, did u enabled "Compress animated webp" first in HTML compressor (I have no "loop" problem btw)? About 4Mb - it's a limit (probably would do it adjustable later) that I've set for animated webp since animated webp compression is extremly slow so I've decided to set limit to treat file as awebp or plain webp but since ur game I assume have tons (including < 4Mb) Awebp's this is just makes animated webp below limit still (not animated). I'm not sure about recursion (with "!") but normally UAGC adds 1 or 2 "!" to compressed file names and renames + removes original at compression end. Anyway in this case Awebp compression is useless coz it's already compressed (to about 80% I assume) so there would be about 15% smaller Awebp's at the end but this is not worth by waiting time and quality loss. Only way I see to compress Awebp in ur game for good is to convert it to animated avif (in UAGC custom compressor for example, for now also compresses files > 4 Mb only and very slow) but this also have downsides since it wouldn't work on some browsers afterwards and most likely old Android phones too.
Thank you for clarifying,

I use the compress animated webp in custom settings and deselected change to avif as it takes too long. I waited to see what happens when the software keep creating files with adding "!" for around 1 hour. it turned out it is not a loop as you said. it keeps recompressing the file until it drops to below 4 MB then delete them. if the compressed file was more than 4mb, it will keep recompressing it

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Thank you for clarifying,

I use the compress animated webp in custom settings and deselected change to avif as it takes too long. I waited to see what happens when the software keep creating files with adding "!" for around 1 hour. it turned out it is not a loop as you said. it keeps recompressing the file until it drops to below 4 MB then delete them. if the compressed file was more than 4mb, it will keep recompressing it
Custom compressor to Awebp also works for me (tested on few animated webp files from ur game update, bigger 4 Mb compresses, smaller just skips for now). "Recompressing" process as probably u call it consists from those stages: extract all frames from Awebp file into created near compressing Awebp folder called "UAGC", then files inside compresses with ~50% quality, next creates new Awebp file from compressed frames (near original but with "!" in file name) and finally at total compression end (when UAGC shows Done message) original file would be deleted (if compressed exists) and renamed compressed to original. There were faster ways to compress webp but it produces very low quality output with blocking artifacts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Discoplayer1

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
(install fix on UAGC v2.8.4 fix3):
- Added Kings Fall game compressor (3 big dat files would remain same size after compression until packed to archive, small files would be ignored), compression process is slow ~10 min or longer no matter how fast is your PC so be patient
- For animated webp/avif compressors now you can choose (before there were 4 MB limit) minimal image file size (if smaller than your value in bytes would be processed by UAGC as static for HTML compressor and just skipped for custom compressor) before compressing
P.S. Currently Awebp compression is extremly slow and not effective (this can be solved only by switching to animated avif but it's even slower and not all browsers supports it), maybe in future I'll try to make it faster if I can and add auto enabling animated webp compression (if detected very big webp files) feature.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
megalol Can you look into Tunnel Escape. It seems like UAGC its not decrypting the files. I can do it manually with Petschkos decrypter but there are so many folders, that it would take ages.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
megalol Can you look into Tunnel Escape. It seems like UAGC its not decrypting the files. I can do it manually with Petschkos decrypter but there are so many folders, that it would take ages.
This game have System.json encrypted so UAGC RPGM MZ tools can't extract decryption key from it (Petschkos decrypter can get/hack the key from encrypted images directly but anyway u need to ecrypt files back with those tool after compressing to make game work). I'll see what I can do here but not sure if it's worth efforts.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
This game have System.json encrypted so UAGC RPGM MZ tools can't extract decryption key from it (Petschkos decrypter can get/hack the key from encrypted images directly but anyway u need to ecrypt files back with those tool after compressing to make game work). I'll see what I can do here but not sure if it's worth efforts.
Yeah then just leave it. I was just wondering.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Welp I have 3 maybe 4 more special cases for you the usual KiriKiri bullshit:
First one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/more-kno...orld-of-fiery-boobs-v1-0-milk-factory.203731/
It doesn't really compress anything and if it does only save like 80 MB (a little bit more than just packing it). Not sure if its the same with double compressions like we had earlier, I tried it and it didn't save much either. here is a xp3 file:

Second one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/motto-ha...-oppai-maid-gakuen-final-milk-factory.162537/
This one has the bug with missing 0000.vbs file. Also xp3 file to check:

Third one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-academy-big-bouncy-booby-babes-final-milkfactory-front-wing.82410/
2 big xp3 files but only the ~200 pngs and audio files being compressed. The amv files aren't. As the 2 xp3 files are both over 1,4 GB not sure if you want one of them, let me know

Fourth one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-er...-electric-boobaloo-final-milk-factory.145070/
Same as the "First one". I will check for amv files, so wait until my next edit to DL EDIT: looks like it has mkv videos so should be able to be compressed. Here is a xp3 file:

If you don't feel like doing this shit let me know :D I am not even sure if I want to to do it lol. Tons of xp3 files again :(
Don't hate me :HideThePain:

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Welp I have 3 maybe 4 more special cases for you the usual KiriKiri bullshit:
First one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/more-kno...orld-of-fiery-boobs-v1-0-milk-factory.203731/
It doesn't really compress anything and if it does only save like 80 MB (a little bit more than just packing it). Not sure if its the same with double compressions like we had earlier, I tried it and it didn't save much either. here is a xp3 file:

Second one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/motto-ha...-oppai-maid-gakuen-final-milk-factory.162537/
This one has the bug with missing 0000.vbs file. Also xp3 file to check:

Third one:
https://f95zone.to/threads/oppai-academy-big-bouncy-booby-babes-final-milkfactory-front-wing.82410/
2 big xp3 files but only the ~200 pngs and audio files being compressed. The amv files aren't. As the 2 xp3 files are both over 1,4 GB not sure if you want one of them, let me know

Probably Fourth one.

If you don't feel like doing this shit let me know :D I am not even sure if I want to to do it lol. Tons of xp3 files again :(
I'll probably look those 2 files later, about 3rd game with amv files it's unsupported and probably never will since I've said earlier there are no command line tools for encoding (only decoder has) such files.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
I'll probably look those 2 files later, about 3rd game with amv files it's unsupported and probably never will since I've said earlier there are no command line tools for encoding (only decoder has) such files.
Uploading the 4th game right now looks like the same problem as the first one. Will edit my other comment.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Uploading the 4th game right now looks like the same problem as the first one. Will edit my other comment.
Lol, mkv video in kirikiri - somebody probably made custom plugin for it then. Anyway in xp3 u uploaded I didn't found any mkv files - so I assume its external (placed in some game subfolder) or in some other xp3? Sadly game full (and split) is uploaded in rar format so I can't see game structure like it's possible on pixeldrain for 7z and zip files so can u upload some mkv file to see what's video codec used to encode it?

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Lol, mkv video in kirikiri - somebody probably made custom plugin for it then. Anyway in xp3 u uploaded I didn't found any mkv files - so I assume its external (placed in some game subfolder) or in some other xp3? Sadly game full (and split) is uploaded in rar format so I can't see game structure like it's possible on pixeldrain for 7z and zip files so can u upload some mkv file to see what's video codec used to encode it?
Okay nvm. I am a dumbass who can't read lol. Must have read something about mkv files when I made the post they are actually mpg. And at least one of the 2 big xp3 is getting compressed to 200 MB. (Not sure if you need a mpg file anyways here is one: )

Another big xp3 file that is not getting compressed in that game has "pimg" files. As the one file is called censored1 and there is a censored2.xp3 I assume the "2" also has pimp files. Those xp3 make up for like 3.5GB+ if we cant compress those maybe its not worth it. Pimg file:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Another big xp3 file that is not getting compressed in that game has "pimg" files. As the one file is called censored1 and there is a censored2.xp3 I assume the "2" also has pimp files. Those xp3 make up for like 3.5GB+ if we cant compress those maybe its not worth it. Pimg file:
Pimg files is not compressable for now (and probably future too).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Pimg files is not compressable for now (and probably future too).
Okay lets skip that game then. The xp3 that contain pimg are 3.8 GB. And I didn't even check all xp3 files if they contain pimg.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Yeah, I saw that there were decrypted data folder posted so if u extract it to game folder UAGC should work fine but only for current version (if u do same for future/next one then u would revert new scripts changes to old ones so u'll get no new content in game). So I'll better make own solution later (it should work for future versions until decryption key possible change).

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Yeah, I saw that there were decrypted data folder posted so if u extract it to game folder UAGC should work fine but only for current version (if u do same for future/next one then u would revert new scripts changes to old ones so u'll get no new content in game). So I'll better make own solution later (it should work for future versions until decryption key possible change).
Haha it really depends on that batshit crazy dev tbh. Wonder what they will do for the next update :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: megalol
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes