Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
to be fair, succubi used to be pretty ugly too. You could probably modify said lust demons to be more appealing to coombrains (and thus, make them immediately more popular than an accurate representative probably would be)
It's not exactly a problem of them not being appealing. They are said to be super attractive girls but core faults with them is for example, having a huge gaping hole in the back through which you can see her rotten insides, spine etc. Like, that is a defining feature similar to how Kappa has that "pond" on their head (called sara). Same with a lot of other demons of eastern europe. Vampires are supposed to have fangs and thirst for blood, werewolves are supposed to be man-beasts and so on.
This kinda creates a problem of sexy stuff being forced into grotesque.

There was an attempt of redefining some of the occult depiction few years ago but it was more or less an artistic comedy rather than anything serious:

undone12

Sep 30, 2017
Trial removal patch + Complete uncensor

Features:
-Forces the game to think it is not trial version
-Removes censorship on 3D models
-Removes censorship on Live2D animations
-Should work properly with future versions too

Installation:
-Unpack into the game folder (where .exe file is located).
-The first run will be slow! Up to 10-15 seconds. Do not open the game twice, wait for it to load. Next time it will be fast

Patch is working. The new release has slightly blurred dicks in source images, nothing can be done about it
Partial uncensor possible via replacing new textures with textures from demo version, ask around, I'm not gonna do that

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download link: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

I'm basically collecting (y) on F95 instead of working real job, so I'd really appreciate if you'd left a like on this post so I can continue making questionable life decisions

Thank you ChungusDungus6969 for the tips about 3D model censorship
And thank you Darkless_the_Black_Rabbit for helping to figure out if Live2D uncensor is even possible
Hi,

I'm not really experienced with BepInEx and Unity libraries so please kindly bear with me.

I encountered an issue running the patcher:
Code:
[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.679 - UkiyoGensoEnnichi
[Message: Preloader] Built from commit 49775dc84ff6e350b9e5fc6bd954ca02a2707e46
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info   :   BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity 2022.3.4f1
[Info   :   BepInEx] Runtime version: 6.0.7
[Info   :   BepInEx] Runtime information: .NET 6.0.7
[Message:InteropManager] Downloading unity base libraries
[Error  :InteropManager] Failed to generate Il2Cpp interop assemblies: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 523 ().
   at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 249
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 212
[Info   : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info   : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
I noted the Error number 523 and investigated further.
Upon checking BepInEx.cfg, I found that the InterOp manager is trying to download from this location:

Code:
## URL to the ZIP of managed Unity base libraries.
## The base libraries are used by Il2CppInterop to generate interop assemblies.
## The URL can include {VERSION} template which will be replaced with the game's Unity engine version.
## 
# Setting type: String
# Default value: https://unity.bepinex.dev/libraries/{VERSION}.zip
UnityBaseLibrariesSource = https://unity.bepinex.dev/libraries/{VERSION}.zip
However, I am getting a Cloudflare error 523 from which indicates the origin server is down. I would like to know if there is an alternative location which I can download the Unity Base Libraries needed for the patcher to generate the necessary Il2Cpp interop assemblies.

Apologies if this was already addressed by earlier posts. Thank you.

Uncle Eugene

Jun 6, 2020
Hi,

I'm not really experienced with BepInEx and Unity libraries so please kindly bear with me.

I encountered an issue running the patcher:
Code:
[Message: Preloader] BepInEx 6.0.0-be.679 - UkiyoGensoEnnichi
[Message: Preloader] Built from commit 49775dc84ff6e350b9e5fc6bd954ca02a2707e46
[Info   :   BepInEx] System platform: Windows 10 64-bit
[Info   :   BepInEx] Process bitness: 64-bit (x64)
[Info   :   BepInEx] Running under Unity 2022.3.4f1
[Info   :   BepInEx] Runtime version: 6.0.7
[Info   :   BepInEx] Runtime information: .NET 6.0.7
[Message:InteropManager] Downloading unity base libraries
[Error  :InteropManager] Failed to generate Il2Cpp interop assemblies: System.Net.Http.HttpRequestException: Response status code does not indicate success: 523 ().
   at System.Net.Http.HttpResponseMessage.EnsureSuccessStatusCode()
   at System.Net.Http.HttpClient.GetStreamAsyncCore(HttpRequestMessage request, CancellationToken cancellationToken)
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.DownloadUnityAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 249
   at BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP.Il2CppInteropManager.GenerateInteropAssemblies() in /home/runner/work/BepInEx/BepInEx/Runtimes/Unity/BepInEx.Unity.IL2CPP/Il2CppInteropManager.cs:line 212
[Info   : Preloader] 0 patcher plugins loaded
[Info   : Preloader] 0 assemblies discovered
[Message:AssemblyPatcher] Executing 0 patch(es)
[Message:   BepInEx] Chainloader initialized
I noted the Error number 523 and investigated further.
Upon checking BepInEx.cfg, I found that the InterOp manager is trying to download from this location:

Code:
## URL to the ZIP of managed Unity base libraries.
## The base libraries are used by Il2CppInterop to generate interop assemblies.
## The URL can include {VERSION} template which will be replaced with the game's Unity engine version.
##
# Setting type: String
# Default value: https://unity.bepinex.dev/libraries/{VERSION}.zip
UnityBaseLibrariesSource = https://unity.bepinex.dev/libraries/{VERSION}.zip
However, I am getting a Cloudflare error 523 from which indicates the origin server is down. I would like to know if there is an alternative location which I can download the Unity Base Libraries needed for the patcher to generate the necessary Il2Cpp interop assemblies.

Apologies if this was already addressed by earlier posts. Thank you.
Yeah, seems like bepinex servers are down. I'd just wait for a bit, should be up shortly

Alternatively, someone with already downloaded libs could send you unityLibs and interop folders, but I remember those being big enough to not fit into f95 attachments

Reactions: undone12

undone12

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah, seems like bepinex servers are down. I'd just wait for a bit, should be up shortly

Alternatively, someone with already downloaded libs could send you unityLibs and interop folders, but I remember those being big enough to not fit into f95 attachments
Thanks for confirming. I think I'll try and look around if there's a mirror available, otherwise I'll probably just play without the patch until bepinex devs fixes their servers.

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Game also came both PDFs of EN+JP instruction manuals for game, although I'll post the EN images here 4 all 2 read it, and even comes with a "how to repair costume". :3
1709606972958.png 1709607099316.png 1709607399344.png

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020

UkiyoFantasyFair_Ver2024.2.16 - 64-Bit: Just made the latest up to date bepinex, even tested it offline, so there are no problems, just drop into game and U should be fine. :3 (Most links are good 4 about a week to a month, btw. >w> )

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Uncle Eugene
Anyway 2 change the game's rules? :3
Like O I don't know, maybe make a plugin mod 4 when U press a key it gives U futa, press another key to release the futa off of you, also key for release of your own partner banging you be4 the stage gameover comes dat would be great. X3
The AI is STUPID sumtimes and just throws UR ally way out in front past long range support or behind. >:/

IHopOnYouNow

Oct 18, 2023
Something feels off about the combat, maybe it's the low damage I deal, maybe it's a skill issue, maybe it's the way enemies don't really get hitstun, not sure to be honest.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Something feels off about the combat, maybe it's the low damage I deal, maybe it's a skill issue, maybe it's the way enemies don't really get hitstun, not sure to be honest.
Yeah, enemies not getting any type of stun is weird. But the low damage can be explained by the lack of upgrades (get to the onsen to upgrade them) or you are not using the proper attack, some enemies take more damage from range or from melee attacks.

IHopOnYouNow

Oct 18, 2023
Yeah, enemies not getting any type of stun is weird. But the low damage can be explained by the lack of upgrades (get to the onsen to upgrade them) or you are not using the proper attack, some enemies take more damage from range or from melee attacks.
Ah that explains the low damage, maybe I'll just farm level 1 or something. The game still feels really jank regardless of difficulty though to be honest.

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 9 Votes