Saitama520

Jun 16, 2018
no no I swear I played that on Mac. It's the first demo i think.

idk this is the right way to put the link but here's the zip file:
Mega

if you unzip it, there's a content folder and some files seem to make this game runnable on mac
I may be remembering incorrectly but I think the trial version may have been distributed in some packaged format that could run on Apple devices while Windows users just saw a few extra folders. The version of the full game distributed in the thread is most definitely Windows only; it might be possible to combine bits of the trial version package with the full game and play on a Mac but I can't really assist with that.

Edit - could also be that Mac support was dropped; the current DLsite page doesn't mention Mac at all, and the current trial listed there definitely doesn't run on Macs.

Last edited:

erikhale

Feb 16, 2021
I may be remembering incorrectly but I think the trial version may have been distributed in some packaged format that could run on Apple devices while Windows users just saw a few extra folders. The version of the full game distributed in the thread is most definitely Windows only; it might be possible to combine bits of the trial version package with the full game and play on a Mac but I can't really assist with that.

Edit - could also be that Mac support was dropped; the current DLsite page doesn't mention Mac at all, and the current trial listed there definitely doesn't run on Macs.
true

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah. I got sick of it.. basicly sperm stays in their womb.. and then the girls ovalate every 2 mins, and the sperm in there waiting gets them preg.. Its kinda lame as fuck.

Bascually sperm just camps in the womb, ganking any egg that comes out. Spawn camping
Yeah, that's the annoying thing about the mechanic that doesn't make sense. You can have a whole queue waiting.
I assumed the bath would be something to help clean the girls like either remove all or a chance to remove some sperm.
Nope. The bath does nothing except just be lesbian scenes between the two maidens.

Object Control, other game by the dev, had a similar mechanic where a queue can be (un)intentionally made. At least that game had a cleaning mechanic to help remedy the issue.

Which makes me think, is the bath supposed to do something besides be a lesbian scene viewer and it's just bugged?

Nov 22, 2018
If i buy the game, does anyone know if it is uncensored?
100% not uncensored.
You can only buy the game at DLsite atm.
DLsite (and other Japanese platforms) won't sell uncensored things, as selling that breaks their laws.
what in the fuck is this creature?
Jinmen Inu (人面犬, human-faced dog), a kind of Youkai (Japanese monster).

nekonick123

Mar 16, 2019
This is a demosaic asset package for all L2D images.

Contains all new scenes added to the full version.

Please use it with this. I can't find a way to directly modify the demosaicing.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ukiyo-fantasy-fair-final-gensolab.184297/post-12363612

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Tried to make Oni's penis translucent 50%

Last edited:

Snake86

Oct 9, 2018
I Finished the Game with all 21 Stages but i can not view anything in [Bed] gallery mode o_O? Did i miss something? I cleared all stages and can only view 1 Monster in gallery and only 1 race? O.O

Luciodark

Jun 12, 2018
I Finished the Game with all 21 Stages but i can not view anything in [Bed] gallery mode o_O? Did i miss something? I cleared all stages and can only view 1 Monster in gallery and only 1 race? O.O
You only unlock scenes for enemies when you have a game-over with that specific enemy

Trickstar

Jun 2, 2018
Is the one uploaded here the full version that just released or is it still the demo?

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
100% not uncensored.
You can only buy the game at DLsite atm.
DLsite (and other Japanese platforms) won't sell uncensored things, as selling that breaks their laws.

Jinmen Inu (人面犬, human-faced dog), a kind of Youkai (Japanese monster).
Oh damn Jesus Christ that is the most disturbing creature I saw in this hentai game lol, pretty much turned me off after seeing that abomination.

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
This game have really good animated CGs and even the 3D scenes are some of the best I've seen so far this year. The gameplay is nothing near as good as similar games like Holy Knight Ricca or Demon Sword Incubus. But the adult content I would dare to say it's better. The lack of mechanics hurts it a little but the difficulty is quite considerable.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Oh damn Jesus Christ that is the most disturbing creature I saw in this hentai game lol, pretty much turned me off after seeing that abomination.
There are many disturbing Youkai. But theres some oddly strange youkia too. Like one that watches you use the toilet. Yes. thats all it does. They have a weird mythological sense of demons.

Reactions: animeisgood

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
There are many disturbing Youkai. But theres some oddly strange youkia too. Like one that watches you use the toilet. Yes. thats all it does. They have a weird mythological sense of demons.

And here I thought Meat Canyon had made him up.

animeisgood

Mar 6, 2019
yeah, the Japanese are kind of weird when it comes to these monsters and urban legends tbh.

Buziol

Jun 5, 2017
yeah, the Japanese are kind of weird when it comes to these monsters and urban legends tbh.
Weird is cool!
I mean, it's nice to see a 6948th itteration of elves and dwarves but fantasy-genre is severely lacking in diversity recently. Mainstream greek, egyptian, nordic and celtic folklore is kinda overdone at this point. Even orient-themed stuff is always "oh, another kitsune and Oni...okay hun".

There's just so much more to the mythology. Kasa-obake (Umbrella Youkai), Shirime (尻目 - butt-eye)
Kanbari Nyūdō (I don't even know where to start describing this New Year's Eve shit-ghost xD) are merely the beginning of japanese mythos.

Going outside of that, if we ignore vampires, werewolves and Baba Yaga, slavic themes have only recently gained some wider exposure through the Witcher and Thea games. Same with super bizarre Indonesian and Filipino mythos, being shown primarily through mid 2010s horror games in Unity. They, just like Japanese, are quite deep lores of underutilized potential for horror and mystery.

Creatures like Tambaloslos (personified male Lust from Philippines)
, Likho and Leshy (slavic demons of misery and forest respectively)
could use more usage in general.

On the other hand, I kinda get why slavic mythos won't be present in most h-games, probably ever...90% are more or less related to death and fit more into Souls games than something to jerk off to. If your female lust demons are basically half-eaten (Mavka / Nyavka) or mummified corpses you know it's not going to be easy xD

kyoukyubi

Jun 20, 2019
having big problem of main menu and pause menu not showing at all, seemingly interactlable with controller but literally nothing showing up

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Weird is cool!
I mean, it's nice to see a 6948th itteration of elves and dwarves but fantasy-genre is severely lacking in diversity recently. Mainstream greek, egyptian, nordic and celtic folklore is kinda overdone at this point. Even orient-themed stuff is always "oh, another kitsune and Oni...okay hun".

There's just so much more to the mythology. Kasa-obake (Umbrella Youkai), Shirime (尻目 - butt-eye)
Kanbari Nyūdō (I don't even know where to start describing this New Year's Eve shit-ghost xD) are merely the beginning of japanese mythos.

Going outside of that, if we ignore vampires, werewolves and Baba Yaga, slavic themes have only recently gained some wider exposure through the Witcher and Thea games. Same with super bizarre Indonesian and Filipino mythos, being shown primarily through mid 2010s horror games in Unity. They, just like Japanese, are quite deep lores of underutilized potential for horror and mystery.

Creatures like Tambaloslos (personified male Lust from Philippines)
, Likho and Leshy (slavic demons of misery and forest respectively)
could use more usage in general.

On the other hand, I kinda get why slavic mythos won't be present in most h-games, probably ever...90% are more or less related to death and fit more into Souls games than something to jerk off to. If your female lust demons are basically half-eaten (Mavka / Nyavka) or mummified corpses you know it's not going to be easy xD
to be fair, succubi used to be pretty ugly too. You could probably modify said lust demons to be more appealing to coombrains (and thus, make them immediately more popular than an accurate representative probably would be)

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes