Unity - Completed - Ukiyo Fantasy Fair [Final] [GensoLab]

1. 5.00 star(s)

SeasonalSalmon

Fantastic animations! Very cute characters and interesting monsters but a bit frustrating with the controls and difficulty. Controls can be a bit floaty but with games like this but it doesn't matter much if it's that short anyway. Can get a bit repetitive at the late stages of the game.

It could have been way better if the animations include actual gangbang and not just one per partner scenes and the futa mode could have been explored further.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Hashioka

the game looks funny but the illustrations and animations are beautifully done It's sad that this is a beta version of the game :oops: the battles here are all very bad, it’s impossible to fight :ROFLMAO:
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Goblin Slayer

From all the H-Side Scrollers out there I found this to be a good one, there are plenty of monsters and all of them have their own H-attack, from dog type, to cats, to yokai type monsters, there are plenty to choose.

The protagonist twins look good and the combat itself its not bad, I see some complaining about this but many Hentai games have horrendous controllers, this one is not bad at all, I played it with a dualsense (ps5 controller) and I didn't have any problems at all; also some complain about the ai, not sure whats going on there because the character i'm not controlling moves and fights just fine.

About the kinks... oh boy! there are plenty, from beasty stuff to twincest (twincest is wincest!), to plenty of pregnancy from all different types of enemies, even the twins can knock up each other if they are in futa form. Even the pregnancy system is fun, in each stage they can go from a safe day to ovulation and it does cycle, the pregnancy is progresive so you see the belly grow as you play the stage.

The game does have a very good "Sex Stats" menu in which you can view many info like if they still virgin, who took the first time, most times with X monster, most pregnancies from X.

It also has a "hub" on the form of an Onsen (Japanese hot spring) in which the heroines can buy stuff, bath or even engage in prostitution with a tanuki (you can almost here a certain italian plumber screaming "mamma mia!").

Even the game over looks good since it will give you a nice live 2d animation of both girls with wathever monster they lost and the best part is that is not a real game over since they will keep the sex experience from there and they can just start the stage again.

Overall the game is fun, has plenty of sex scenes and a decent combat for a Hentai Game, I do suggest using an Xbox or PS controller to have a great time.

I give it 9 / 10 dead goblins... so go and download it you lazy!
  4. 3.00 star(s)

a820802

ONLY download for gallery with full save.
    Pro
    have SE/ voiced for loop scene , art is good,live2d. 3d is decent.

con.
    You will have a stroke if you played any side scrolling game before.
    wacky control, no hit feedback, zero hit stun. unclear hitbox. sister's AI is just walk up and die. the stage is straight line to the boss then some colored mobs.
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Matapelados420

As a gallery, there's better ones.
    As a game? this shit sucks,shitty controls with what feels like the worst gameplay i've tried in any game in this site yet, if you wanna play it cause it has that specific fetish you're looking for go ahead but if you wanna play a good Ryona game there's various other ones that do this shit better and some of them aren't even finished.
    obviously not everything in sight is bad, the defeat 3d animations and the 2d ones are obviously well made but the monsters are generic and uninteresting, they are all the generic oni/kappa/japanese mythological monster that wants to rape you, if you have played any japanese rpg maker in this website you probably saw one the enemies of the game already
    to wrap this up, this game is really not worth your time. Go play anything else in the rape/sidescroller tags and you'll probably have a much better time in both pleasuring yourself and playing a good game.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

hecom

Story : 5/10
    Originality : 10/10
    Renders/Art : 8.5/10
    Sound : 9.5/10
    Playability : 10/10
    Performance : 10/10
    Bugs : some visual bugs if you cheat.
    Animations : 8.5/10
    Voice Acting : very nice.
    Grammar : none.
    Amount of content : A lot of sex scenes 2d and 3d

Another female mc rape defeat game by this dev, check out his other games (princess and SCP ones), would recommand.
  7. 3.00 star(s)

Saitama520

This is a review of the demo version; the game has potential but could benefit from a bit of touch up and adjusting.

The game makes the assumption that you're using a controller and there is no option to remap the controls via in-game settings. Keyboard controls work, but you'll have to guess what they are or go into the Unity settings menu on game startup to figure out what key is mapped to controller buttons. For a side-scrolling brawler the number of combat moves are lacking, giving you a ranged option that makes you stand still, a vertical drop kick and a sluggish three-hit combo. As far as I can tell you have no means of instant mobility (dashing/backstepping) and while you can sometimes knock enemies back, you cannot interrupt or stun them and starting out they hurt you far more than you hurt them. Thankfully, many enemies drop health items upon defeat that heal both characters, though you don't keep the currency you find unless you finish the level making starting out a bit of a slog unless you do prostitution for upgrades. Overall, while moving around isn't the worst it could definitely be a lot better.

The two character mechanic is somewhat unusual, with you controlling one shrine maiden and the other controlled by AI. The AI is not entirely incompetent but it mostly takes actions based on what you're doing; it tries to follow the character you control at a short distance, so if you choose to fight at range the AI will do so as well. Should you wade into melee, so likely will the AI based on it attempting to follow you. Of note is that the AI character completely ignores the slug enemies that both damage and turn you futa. If the AI character is turned futa, it will happily walk into your other character and instantly cause a game over, so be aware of that. When one character is grabbed by an enemy for mid-fight lewds, you can switch to your other character to free them; get both characters grabbed and it's game over and a restart of the level.

The game keeps track of what enemies have had their way with you and announces what general stage of fertility/pregnancy a particular shrine maiden is in. That said, it does feel like once an enemy has nutted in a shrine maiden multiple times she'll be giving birth to multiple children from that enemy in sequence. For example, let's say one has had sex five times, so she'll get pregnant from once instance of sperm, birth the child, eventually ovulate again and repeat the process four more times as there doesn't seem to be any sort of time decay on the semen it tracks and I didn't see a way to actually remove semen outside of repeated pregnancies and births. Another thing of note is that due to the side-on perspective and design of the shrine maidens, it can be difficult to tell exactly how far a pregnancy has progressed, occasionally leading to a surprise when one of the characters collapses and gives birth mid-fight (giving birth makes said character a one-hit KO when they get back up several seconds later, assuming they haven't been grabbed by an enemy since).

There are some minor performance issues that could be ironed out with some optimization, it does the not-uncommon thing of not properly using Unity's asset management system so it takes more than twice the disk space it needs to, and it can be a little hard to tell at first glance whether the guy running about is a civilian or your next rapist, but the game has potential.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

ChungusDungus6969

Love the dev. might be slow to update but his art is amazing, game is good just like Object control. Lots of animations to come, dual protag views and camera angles. Creator is great.

If you like futa, preg and creampies its your game
  9. 3.00 star(s)

Kanafae

This review is for the Demo version.
    I love shrine maidens and side-scrollers, so I had to give this game a try. Right now the game is in a simple state with just a handful of enemies and cut H scenes. The combat, which should be the main attractive of the game, is quite underwhelming - move variety is pretty much non-existent and movement feels clunky and slippery. All enemies can be dealt with by either crouching and holding the ranged attack or switching between the girls and using melee stomps on them.

There's also an upgrade system where you can use your body (sometimes) for upgrades or pay for them, except at the start you cannot get gold unless you fully beat a stage. Here I (unfortunately) recommend selling your body to upgrade some things to the first tier so that you can beat the first level with ease and actually get gold and properly grind for upgrades.

I'm a fan of H scenes mid battle, so that's a plus. Each enemy has an unique H animation and will usually get you pregnant, which makes you give birth a few minutes later (even if you change stages) and make your HP drop to 1. As I said, enemies have got H scenes mid-stage but also game-over H scenes, this includes the boss for the demo which is pretty cool. The girls are also really cute!

This game has potential, but needs a much more polished combat and variety, plus several QoL improvements.