SetoKooba

Apr 12, 2023
idk what happened but I lost my save after a glitch in the level before the last boss, any way to recover it?

NitroSM

Dec 1, 2018
Yeah, that's the annoying thing about the mechanic that doesn't make sense. You can have a whole queue waiting.
I assumed the bath would be something to help clean the girls like either remove all or a chance to remove some sperm.
Nope. The bath does nothing except just be lesbian scenes between the two maidens.

Object Control, other game by the dev, had a similar mechanic where a queue can be (un)intentionally made. At least that game had a cleaning mechanic to help remedy the issue.

Which makes me think, is the bath supposed to do something besides be a lesbian scene viewer and it's just bugged?
Still no solution already in game, patch, or via modding for this yet?

GodlessSinner

Sep 5, 2023
pretty alright game, not too many enemies that I find interesting but seeing feline characters is nice. Seems like the uncensor patch is broken though? The internal shots are still censored for me.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
save editing tip:
mochimono1 and2 are blocks that hold semen data. First number is ID of source, second is a countdown timer for how long it will remain in womb

229 is the fox demon Tamo-something
111 and 101 are the twin mikos IIRC

ranshi_Step is the fetus father ID?
aiteName is the display name of fetus father

4.00 star(s) 9 Votes