VN Ren'Py UC8 [v0.1.2] [Dark Griffin Games]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
can't wait. great game so far. would love to see something really vile happen to the ex-wife and her boss. like..they are in a bad car accident and end up vegetables. when mc finds out, he just thinks..karma's a bitch eh..
Karma is usually a little slower and more clever than that, in my experience. The punishment usually fits the crime. Like my ex that cheated on me got cheated on in their next relationship, but it took a couple years so they could really feel safe, secure, and invested because Karma might be slow but it is merciless.

Reactions: Grif1001

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Karma is usually a little slower and more clever than that, in my experience. The punishment usually fits the crime. Like my ex that cheated on me got cheated on in their next relationship, but it took a couple years so they could really feel safe, secure, and invested because Karma might be slow but it is merciless.
Thank you!

See, this right here is why I put that part in to begin with, because about 90% of guys can relate to finding out that a girl has cheated on you. I wasn't even thinking about people crying "Oh he made the MC a cuck right off the bat." No, I made him relatable.

It didn't make me a cuck when I found out I was being cheated on, and it didn't do that to any one else either (unless they then chose to become that, and I guess that's up to them).

When I told my friends, "She cheated on me, we're through." not a single one looked at me and said "Oh, she made you a cuck!" They said, "That Bitch!" or "What a Bitch." because they have dated bitches too and know what that feels like.

I do my best to try and take a bit of reality and then wrap it in a little bit of fantasy and present it as fun. but sometimes reality sucks, and we've all been there. That's why the very first statement of the game is "Sometimes life sucks." because I want UC8 to be a reminder that even when life sucks, It can still become something great again.

In my experiance, life is about hope, and so is UC8... (and before anyone asks, no, Hope isn't a new Love interest I'm introducing, lol)

Reactions: NewTricks

Grif1001

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Jason: Please Doc, Ya got to help me! I can't get the images out of my head! It's unbearable! Why did she do that? Sometimes I dream about it and wake up screaming! You got to help me! I can't even begin to understand it!
1714830283622.png
Psychiatrist: It's completely incomprehensable. Why anyone would ever set such a marvelous comic book collection on fire just boggles the mind. I know she did it to hurt you, but honestly man, I've never seen a woman be so ruthless! It may be the most diabolical thing I've ever seen!

Jason: I can still see them burning everytime I close my eyes. whah haa aaa

Last edited:
Reactions: NewTricks
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes