• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

MorningRiser

Aug 6, 2017
I'm almost sure he is reusing the same renders (or at least the seam assets). So they are clearly ageing lol
They're the same models, but not the same renders.

I'm pretty sure they originally had problems with hardware and being able to render so maybe this look is easier on the system (or they've upgraded). If it means being able to continue further, then fair enough.

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
Man, you have got to do something about the default main menu music volume. Even with the ability to save the settings to what's appropriate -- you have four people mentioning the volume within two pages on F95Z, that's some clear player feedback there. If this wasn't a ReReReRelaunch of a game that I enjoyed, I would have have closed it immediately so that I could go tend to my bleeding eardrums.
Sorry about that, I'll fix it in the next version.

Reactions: Feyd and Hyperphant

greono

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
As someone who played both games 5 years ago and still archives these games on the computer, I would like to welcome you greono.
It's nice to see you here again making games. I see your Patreon page, you had problems with Patreon even 5 years ago. If you're going to continue with TwoSide, they won't have the original idea for the game on Patreon.
What makes TwoSide unique
relationship with his sister (incest)
non-consensual sexuality (rape) against his sister
Cousin's affair with his girlfriend (rape)
sister's relationship with dog (bestiality)
Without these elements, the game would be an ordinary game and would not be remembered. I wouldn't write these here.
But Patreon will not allow these, it will either ask you to remove these items or kick you off Patreon.
My suggestion is to open an account at subscribestar.adult while you are at the beginning and direct your existing supporters to that account.
I wish you good luck.
Thanks for the warning, I'm already providing a page on subscribestar.adult

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Now go, if you don't go first or second, you have to go third

---------------------

agora vai , se não vai na primeira , nem na segunda , tem que ir na terceira

Reactions: greono

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Why do the screenshots look like the sims?
At first glance, I thought that too. It looks like they're using the same 3D assets as their last couple of attempts, but this time with a pseudo 'toon' shader. So there is a slight dark outline at the edge of objects, and the lighting/shading is really flat. Honestly not a bad look. Probably way quicker to render than just cranking the ray-traced lighting up to 11 and letting your GPU cry, while also making it look distinct from the vast majority of other games using store bought Daz3D models. It's why some games, like The Sims, which are designed to run in real-time look similar (it just takes way less GPU power).

EDIT: Looking at them more closely, that depth-of-field is super noisy and grainy. That's what you get when you favor shorter render time over render accuracy. They took whatever settings where available in their render program for calculating depth-of-field and rolled them back from 10 down to 3 or 4. It will save a lot of time per render, but at the cost of visual fidelity. So yeah, everything about the images looks like the dev is trying to shave as much time off of the render pipeline as they can without just jumping over to a real-time solution like one of the Illusion Game engines (Koikatsu, Honey Select, etc.).

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes