• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

hash19

Jun 4, 2017
MorningRiser is right. It's the fourth time. (y)

It all started in 2017. In 2018 there's a remake for a 3D version and in 2019 the 3rd remake.
And after 4 years now the fourth.

Maybe, and I said maybe, because of the lower quality of the CGs we can get some more content.
I know a dev should imrpove his work, also the CGs, but in this case, it can be the right decision ... :cool:

Fourth I think, but who's counting?

I remember supporting this years ago during the first version...

From the looks of it, it's covering some old ground, and there is still some old ground left to go.

Not sure how long its going to last on patreon the way things are these days though.
Call me crazy, but I've got a sneaking suspicion this game is going to get abandoned. I don't know why, just a hunch
Third time's the charm, surely.
FKN LOL! :LOL:

Nah, he remade the first game three times. Maybe even four. After that, he made another one, which I think he remade once, and then abandoned. Then he made another one and abandoned it too. This is already something around the seventh attempt.
3rd time and the graphics get worse and worse.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I want a cheat mode for this to get all the content with all the options. Regular save editor doesn't find variables for stats. Maybe someone knows how to edit this one?

Hyperphant

Mar 14, 2018
Man, you have got to do something about the default main menu music volume. Even with the ability to save the settings to what's appropriate -- you have four people mentioning the volume within two pages on F95Z, that's some clear player feedback there. If this wasn't a ReReReRelaunch of a game that I enjoyed, I would have have closed it immediately so that I could go tend to my bleeding eardrums.

Horny Little Brother

Oct 23, 2017
As someone who played both games 5 years ago and still archives these games on the computer, I would like to welcome you greono.
It's nice to see you here again making games. I see your Patreon page, you had problems with Patreon even 5 years ago. If you're going to continue with TwoSide, they won't have the original idea for the game on Patreon.
What makes TwoSide unique
relationship with his sister (incest)
non-consensual sexuality (rape) against his sister
Cousin's affair with his girlfriend (rape)
sister's relationship with dog (bestiality)
Without these elements, the game would be an ordinary game and would not be remembered. I wouldn't write these here.
But Patreon will not allow these, it will either ask you to remove these items or kick you off Patreon.
My suggestion is to open an account at subscribestar.adult while you are at the beginning and direct your existing supporters to that account.
I wish you good luck.

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Pervey drug weirdo dude harasses woman in train cabin.
Barge into train cabin to save woman.
Woman leaves.
Two minutes later: "what did you do with the pervert?"
"I couldn't find him."

Uh, dude. Dude. She was literally there with you when you confronted the guy. Do you think she actually believes he just, what, teleported away?! ... well, apparently she does.

Great writing :sneaky:
... well, that bit aside, seems fun so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Larry2000

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
I'm happy to see this game come back, I hope it sticks this time it got abandoned way to quickly last time and it was off to a great start, I hope we can see the same quality as before because I enjoyed it.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes