Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
OK... wondering if i was the only one but... I was checking out Helena's "MOM" :love: i know i should be ashamed lol but Dam!!! (y)
It's better if you don't check her out since MC can't touch Helena's mom in the game according to Novel , so you will just get blue-balled by her.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
OK... wondering if i was the only one but... I was checking out Helena's "MOM" :love: i know i should be ashamed lol but Dam!!! (y)
It's better if you don't check her out since MC can't touch Helena's mom in the game according to Novel , so you will just get blue-balled by her.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
How is it possible to get blue balled by a character you have zero interaction with?

It takes a certain amount of sexual interaction before you can be left with blue balls not just a "oh, you're dating our daughter, great" and that's it.

KEKBUR

Sep 15, 2016
Great game!

I have to say that its conflicting as hell though as i want to be nice to every girl in the game - and it forces you to turn some down unlike most other games. Feels bad man. :cry:

But ok, i just want to give Helga headpats and pancakes.

Reactions: Namco15
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes