• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Was curious who best girl was for most people ? It's odd but this is the first game where "main girl" is my least favorite... For me I'd rank them as follows

1. Alana - her story is spicy, and her looks just do it for me, she looks like a sexy Latina sex bomb.

2. Helga - my innocent little red head, she is just adorable !

3. Ann - the good girl pretending to be bad girl, she is extremely likable when you get past her fake bitch persona.

4. Helena - sucks but I could care less about her... The game pushes her toward the mc, and yet I rather have him bone Olivia at the party and ghosting her than even saying hi to her...

9inchz

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
no incest? im not playing
oh wait .. DAT ASS .. I .. I CANT RESIST !
im in...

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Was curious who best girl was for most people ? It's odd but this is the first game where "main girl" is my least favorite... For me I'd rank them as follows

1. Alana - her story is spicy, and her looks just do it for me, she looks like a sexy Latina sex bomb.

3. Ann - the good girl pretending to be bad girl, she is extremely likable when you get past her fake bitch persona.

4. Helena - sucks but I could care less about her... The game pushes her toward the mc, and yet I rather have him bone Olivia at the party and ghosting her than even saying hi to her...
Alannah... Daylight...Ann... Irina... Helena... Helga. In that order at present. Haven't given Helga the time of day, really.

Reactions: proximus

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Argh! Usually renpy has no issues opening PC versions on my mac, but for some reason I keep getting uncaught exceptions when trying to open it...

Help?

EDIT: Turns out I needed the new version of Ren'py launcher. All good now.

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018

Well I have to say my top 1 by far is Alanna, such an incredible gorgeous, sexy, erotic and sensual woman with looks and body to die for, and it's really her eyes that captivates me, the look in her eyes is like burning lust, passion and love :p

But when it comes the Helga, Ann and Helena, I can't really rate one over the other, each of them have their own qualities that I really like, but not one quality really overrule the other, so the three share the number 2 spot in my book, haha :p

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
This was a great update as usual, but I can't really put a finger on it if this was the end of any girl's story arc, like Helga, Helena or for Alanna, none really got a conclusion like Ann's did; moving to a new apartment and really starting a life together, officially as a couple (if it wasn't official before) :p

Reactions: Namco15

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
for those of you seeing your "Ann save" end at the same spot..if you now live with Ann in a new apartment at the end of that save..that path is sealed..you already excluded the rest(except maybe gym instructor threesome babe) so it would not continue with the content stated in the changelog...if you are on the Alanna Helga Helena paths..you should see the new content...so..Ann path..set in stone..the rest..have fun :p

Reactions: plrdls

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Unlike most people, I like Helena. If his end is dead, I leave the game and do not continue with it. Helena is as the girlfriend of the school, the one that later you remember as the best time of your life

LordStrike

Sep 13, 2018
Unlike most people, I like Helena. If his end is dead, I leave the game and do not continue with it. Helena is as the girlfriend of the school, the one that later you remember as the best time of your life
Helena is my favorite apart from the teacher but i cant seem to (rest in spoiler)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Well I have to say my top 1 by far is Alanna, such an incredible gorgeous, sexy, erotic and sensual woman with looks and body to die for, and it's really her eyes that captivates me, the look in her eyes is like burning lust, passion and love :p

But when it comes the Helga, Ann and Helena, I can't really rate one over the other, each of them have their own qualities that I really like, but not one quality really overrule the other, so the three share the number 2 spot in my book, haha :p
Well, don't forget that platinum blonde beauty Irina. As you said, Alana might be the hottest, but I wouldn't mind ending up with any of above mentioned girls including Irina. Decisions, decisions..

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Well, don't forget that platinum blonde beauty Irina. As you said, Alana might be the hottest, but I wouldn't mind ending up with any of above mentioned girls including Irina.
True, but Irina's story arc came to conclusion long ago and it was always going to end in her leaving town and you staying behind, plus she's merely a side character, that's why I only rate the main girls; Alanna, Helena, Helga and Ann :p

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes