bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Development news.
The alpha is already available for testing. We've found a number of problems and, obviously, they need to be fixed. Few renders could use some more work too. Alanna's update will be 2/3 ready in 0.95 update. The amount of new content with all that is pretty big. 9k of words, 300 new renders, 13 animated scenes. I didn't want to delay the release any longer. More than that I wouldn't like to finish Alanna's branch in a hurry. It always affects the result. Let alone that the setup of her story in 0.95 isn't brilliant. The full version of Alanna's event is planned to be released by Christmas. I have an idea how to make things more interesting and I'm going to try to bring these ideas to life. The final update of "ToML" is planned to be released in January. We also keep working on our new project. We have many renders and fighting system ready and already implemented.

Billy Jean

Jun 6, 2018
Is the 0.95.11 link fake? As in they have an older version renamed? I download it and tried it. All my 3 different save paths (Ann, Allanah, Helga) when loaded that where a couple screens off from the "End of Content" screens for the 0.90.08 version still go to "End of Content" screens for 0.95.11... I mean where are the 9k words and 300 renders?

Checked game, version says 0.95.11 in game... Umm, where's the new content?

Last edited:

Risael

May 14, 2017
Is the 0.95.11 link fake? As in they have an older version renamed? I download it and tried it. All my 3 different save paths (Ann, Allanah, Helga) when loaded that where a couple screens off from the "End of Content" screens for the 0.90.08 version still go to "End of Content" screens for 0.95.11... I mean where are the 9k words and 300 renders?
In this update only Helena and Alanna received new content, so there is nothing new with Helga or Ann. Once the changelog is updated as well, it should prevent any further confusion.

monroe

insert cringey ass bio here
Staff member
Donor
Jun 23, 2017

Checked game, version says 0.95.11 in game... Umm, where's the new content?
I've just tried the game. Helena and Alanna routes seem to be updated but Ann and Helga routes aren't.

Reactions: Namco15 and UncleVT

Billy Jean

Jun 6, 2018
Finally found those saves. It's been awhile. I forgot to put those branches on my end of branch save page. Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
Reactions: Risael

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Twists of My Life v0.95.11 Skunked (290MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC/Mac: - - -

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes