Apostate

Oct 14, 2017
I'm basically on the Helga-only path at this point. Does she have new content in 0.95?

I've also kept open a side-path with Alanna, Irene, etc. just to see more. But if you're on the Helga path the 0.9 to 0.95 update appears to have no real new content except maybe meeting the mother, Helga's head in your lap on the park bench, and walking her home, right? Because if it's more than that then my saves aren't working.

Fantastic game. Each girl is different. My only real complaint is that not every one of them can have content in each update.

PHSummoner

Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm basically on the Helga-only path at this point. Does she have new content in 0.95?

I've also kept open a side-path with Alanna, Irene, etc. just to see more. But if you're on the Helga path the 0.9 to 0.95 update appears to have no real new content except maybe meeting the mother, Helga's head in your lap on the park bench, and walking her home, right? Because if it's more than that then my saves aren't working.

Fantastic game. Each girl is different. My only real complaint is that not every one of them can have content in each update.
Nope, no Helga this time. Wait for a next one.

Pepé Le Pew

Resident Skunk
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Former Staff
Feb 3, 2017
did my thingy...
Twists of My Life v0.95.12 Skunked (290MB*)
*compressed by reducing image quality slightly

PC/Mac: - - -

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
torrent for Twists of My Life [v0.95.12] + Save + WT + Compressed

Chose what You want to download

+

Reactions: Twistty and Namco15
U

User_130505

What's new in this update
Apparently, absolutely nothing for the Ann only route. My save on the last page of the previous release shows nothing for ann after that, it goes straight to the normal end for a release version.

Dec 22, 2017
Hi guys is there new content in v0.95.12 for Alanna only route ? I downloaded it but when i load my save there is no new content, it ends shortly after you pick to stay or go out. Thanks

Risael

May 14, 2017
Hi guys is there new content in v0.95.12 for Alanna only route ? I downloaded it but when i load my save there is no new content, it ends shortly after you pick to stay or go out. Thanks
Hi, there is no new content in 0.95.12, it is only a hotfix for 0.95.11.

Reactions: placebox30

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Did you know that the first build of ToML was made in an engine called "TyranoBuilder"? This engine was easy to master but it lacked functionality, nevertheless it allowed to create a game without any coding skills (which was vitally important to me). This engine is suitable for purely linear VN and for the first couple of days I would write the story for it. However, when I found a coder with Ren'py skills, we switched from a purely linear story in TyranoBuilder to a game with multiple choices in Ren'py.
This month is going to be a little bit more special than all the other months. We are planning to release a smaller update that will bring Alanna's story closer to a conclusion, we are aiming to have it all done by 24.12 as a Christmas present. Along with that, until we reach 24.12, I will keep posting some bonus renders together with some interesting facts from ToML development. If nothing else, you will at least have something small to read along with the render.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
How is it possible to get blue balled by a character you have zero interaction with?

It takes a certain amount of sexual interaction before you can be left with blue balls not just a "oh, you're dating our daughter, great" and that's it.
If you can't understand what I mean then there is no point in explaining , I'm not talking to you in the first place

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Did you know that the first build of the game (which was only released on a Russian site) had mixed reviews. The main downsides were average graphics, buggy engine and poorly written characters. By 0.2 update was added about 5k of dialogues and 70% of renders were remade. At that moment I already had GTI 1060 6gb which allowed me to get things to a new level in terms of rendering speed compared to my old GPU with 2gb of VRAM.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes