Billy Jean

Jun 6, 2018
I found a bug in the Linux version of the game. It's not game breaking (can click 'Ignore'). I figured I'd post it here since Novel checks this forum.

It's during the 3 some with Alex, Thea, and Andrew.
In between characters saying:
Thea: O-o-o-o-o-h... More...
and
Andrew: Do you think we can handle it?

Full traceback:
File "game/day_23.rpyc", line 2275, in script call
/��&��k�؁�f$X�ub48��z_;b �mb|�8
File "game/tl/english/day_23.rpyc", line 5770, in script
File "ToML-0.85.07-pc/renpy/ast.py", line 643, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
File "ToML-0.85.07-pc/renpy/exports.py", line 1165, in say
what = what % tag_quoting_dict
ValueError: unsupported format character 't' (0x74) at index 51

While running game code:
ValueError: unsupported format character 't' (0x74) at index 51

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
spa is spanish? because when I download the game it does not give me the option. There is only English and Russian

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Don't know why, but I just played Twist's for the first time. Gotta play at least 2 or 3 more to get more endings. Ann is great for this game and didn't want to get rid of her but Helena is simply the most insanely hottest girl I've seen in a game hands down!!!! Loved it thou some of the dialogue is really fucked up and repetitive. All in all great but new translator for next version please!?

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
NO issue, or even attempt to start one. Just explaining my own reaction to it. I completely understand others enjoy it. I may not understand why, but I also don't understand why people like the taste of brussel's sprouts. Doesn't mean I take issue with them. Anyway, have a great one!
Well I have an issue with it! Brussels sprouts suck!:cool:

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Morning
Ann: Ehy I think Im in love, I need only you
MC: Me too!

Evening
Ann: Ehy you I'm tired of this, our story is over
MC: Are you sure? Eh ok, your choice. Bye

Is this bugged or just poorly written/translated? I refused her friend offer, nothing happened with Helga and said no to Helena.
Hmm Ann sounds like someone who got too close, got scared, and ran. When she returns. Cue up and old copy of the classic "Reunited", dim the lights, get some candles, rose petals on the bed and the fuck like rabbits to a few old Enigma songs. Afterplay must be to Luther or oh yeah.... Marvin.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Liking the game makes you not so much, but liking brussels sprouts? You are beyond fucked up! At least your taste buds are!
Brussels sprouts are like tiny, warm cabbages. Cabbages are just salad with a weird texture. And, like salad, brussels sprouts are just vehicles for a flavored sauce (I prefer vinegar).

Here's how to love sprouts: Fry up some bacon, cook the sprouts in the bacon grease, then break bacon into bits and sprinkle over the sprouts. You now have bacon-flavored vegetables (the best kind of vegetable). It's the same principle behind corned beef and cabbage.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Brussels sprouts are like tiny, warm cabbages. Cabbages are just salad with a weird texture. And, like salad, brussels sprouts are just vehicles for a flavored sauce (I prefer vinegar).

Here's how to love sprouts: Fry up some bacon, cook the sprouts in the bacon grease, then break bacon into bits and sprinkle over the sprouts. You now have bacon-flavored vegetables (the best kind of vegetable). It's the same principle behind corned beef and cabbage.
Same principle but still Brussels sprouts. Had them the way you described... still suck. I'll stick with CB and Cabbage.

Reactions: Vrdr

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Development news 0.9.
Sep 14 at 10:21am

I want to apologize for such a long silence. I have experienced some medical issues and I had to visit a number of doctors, even though I didn't really have time for that. At the moment, 135 renders, 7 animations and 7k of words are ready. The 0.9 update will be the penultimate update devoted to Ann and Helga. You'll see endings of their branches in the 1.0 update. What you'll see in the end will depend on the choices you make throughout the game (at least I'll try to make it work this way :) ). The 0.95 update will bring you closer to Alanna and Helena's storyline endings. I can't say when the 0.9 update will be out, since I'm wasting a lot of time (and money) on doctors. Even if there's a delay, I'll do my best to make it as short as possible.

Hey @novel I hope those medical issues aren't too serious and that you're doing okay! Take care of your health--that's more important than a game (even a great game like this!) :)

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Love baaaconnn ummm but Brussel sprouts are as good as normal cabbage just tiny. Try sprouts and bacon same thing. I eat it,Love corned beef too and I'm a American. Bacon Grease my favorite. Seriously

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Ok one more about Brussel Sprouts before I get kicked off here for good. Asparagus (puke) Broccoli (puke) Spinach (UGG leave it for Poppye. Cant'n make them taste better. Sorry for going off thread but had to put it out.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Ok one more about Brussel Sprouts before I get kicked off here for good. Asparagus (puke) Broccoli (puke) Spinach (UGG leave it for Poppye. Cant'n make them taste better. Sorry for going off thread but had to put it out.
1. Same thing, treat 'em as vehicles for sauce/seasoning. your basic ice cream cone has a rather bland and unappealing cone, it's the topping (ice cream) that makes it worth eating.

2. Wouldn't it be hilarious if this tangent inspired a scene where the girls discuss their most and least favorite vegetables?

Reactions: JeefZ
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes