Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
How to have threesome?
You must be in the rough path (force Alanna to deepthroat you instead of 69) and be in the relationship with Ann. Fuck Thea without Ann's permission then introduce Thea (not Ann) to Oliver. This way you have MMF 3-some with Thea... sandwich and all.

On the same rough path and relationship with Ann. Let her come with you to the gym to meet Natalya to get them acquainted with each other. When Ann asks if you mind her being with someone else, say you don't mind. This way you'll have 3-some with Ann and Natalya.

Reactions: MasterDk78

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
I just wanted to know, is there an Alanna only path? cuz no matter what i do, MC keeps saying that he still has feelings for Helena.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
On the same rough path and relationship with Ann. Let her come with you to the gym to meet Natalya to get them acquainted with each other. When Ann asks if you mind her being with someone else, say you don't mind. This way you'll have 3-some with Ann and Natalya.
No need to be in the rough path. In the love path happens too.

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
I just wanted to know, is there an Alanna only path? cuz no matter what i do, MC keeps saying that he still has feelings for Helena.
Ignore Helena and Helga as much as possible (no dates, no helping, no talking at class breaks, etc), turn down Ann, and make positive decisions towards Alanna. Pretty soon you'll be staying mostly at Alanna's place having sex all night and the 3 other girls will have little to no interaction with you.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ignore Helena and Helga as much as possible (no dates, no helping, no talking at class breaks, etc), turn down Ann, and make positive decisions towards Alanna. Pretty soon you'll be staying mostly at Alanna's place having sex all night and the 3 other girls will have little to no interaction with you.
Well.............who could figured that out !!! lol x'Dx'Dx'D

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
Well.............who could figured that out !!! lol x'Dx'Dx'D
I know but what i wanted to ask was if there is an actual romance path with alanna. I did as you said ignoring everyone and only focusing on Alanna. Even then she tells that 'i know that you still have feelings for Helena, so we're just fuck buddies and i don't care whom you go out with'. And instead of telling that he has no one right now, MC asks if she's really okay if he goes out with someone. that is the thing i was asking, that is there a path were there is no one other than Alanna. Not as fuck buddies but in actual relation.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I know but what i wanted to ask was if there is an actual romance path with alanna. I did as you said ignoring everyone and only focusing on Alanna. Even then she tells that 'i know that you still have feelings for Helena, so we're just fuck buddies and i don't care whom you go out with'. And instead of telling that he has no one right now, MC asks if she's really okay if he goes out with someone. that is the thing i was asking, that is there a path were there is no one other than Alanna. Not as fuck buddies but in actual relation.
Lets see, what future updates will bring to us !! :extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy::extremelyhappy:

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018

Scoring a better grade. (bonus render)
$5+ patrons
Sep 16 at 9:18am
Guys, how do you like this render? I had doubts regarding the camera angle, but I guess I like it.
Honestly, I am annoyed by fact that in many games, guys actually fuck somebody with their trousers up.... seriously who can actually do it... Anyway, Alanna looks great from every angle.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
Honestly, I am annoyed by fact that in many games, guys actually fuck somebody with their trousers up.... seriously who can actually do it... Anyway, Alanna looks great from every angle.
Lol, I haven't even noticed, too concentrated on Alanna ;P;P;P good eye

Reactions: Namco15

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
That's as far as the story goes for now. Allana is a realist. You'll have to keep proving to her that she's the only one for you. She might actually accept that in time.

My memory is vague on my Allana playthrough. But I think I was presented a choice somewhere along for me to tell her that I only want her. I guess I'll try another playthrough to confirm if that choice did exist (not a figment of my imagination).

Reactions: bobbo69

LoneWolf999

Mar 25, 2017
That's as far as the story goes for now. Allana is a realist. You'll have to keep proving to her that she's the only one for you. She might actually accept that in time.

My memory is vague on my Allana playthrough. But I think I was presented a choice somewhere along for me to tell her that I only want her. I guess I'll try another playthrough to confirm if that choice did exist (not a figment of my imagination).
Got it. Do share what you find tho! thanks!

Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Got it. Do share what you find tho! thanks!
I just finished with the Allana only playthrough. I didn't beat Vlad and it resulted in Allana not mentioning Helena. There was no sneaking to the Dean's office and Allana never mentioned wanting to move out. On the Sunday that we met she mentioned that you got a lot of girls around you but you still choose to be with her. You choose to stay to seal the deal. This confirms that you choose only Allana... somewhat. After this her insecurities kicks in. She always assumes you are with someone(s) throughout the rest of the playthrough (doesn't help that you don't fuck her everyday and sometimes she had to initiate to entice you to fuck her)(yeah she's suddenly turned the nympho mode on but for your cock only). The problem is you neither confirm nor deny her assumptions (dick move) until the end of the version.

3.90 star(s) 96 Votes