Valoryn

Jul 13, 2018
Linda in Milfy City, the Mom in The Tyrant, Alanna in this one, a couple of great MILFs in Sins of The Father, Carly in Depraved Awakening and so many other MILFs I could come up with, mmmm mmm mm, hot damn! One night with any one of them, preferably with all of them, and I'd be ready to die happy, haha :p
Agree. I'd include the mom in BB too... fuckin hot as hell

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Really twist and grindy but i like art and i think i saw most of scenes.
Grindy? There's nothing TO grind here, all you do is make a couple of choices here and there that will alter the outcomes of relationships with different characters, that's it.

Reactions: Nerttu and UncleVT

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Maybe he finds grindy the MC's everyday shower and breakfast?
Even if so, I find that very weird, I mean it's like a couple of clicks and the morning routine is done, then go study or do the intern stuff and all done for that day, haha.

Reactions: Valoryn

401Grem

May 14, 2017
I currently have sex with Allana, Ann and Natalia threesome, and about to have sex with Helga.

croatia69

Oct 31, 2017
I would never say Alanna is MILF, 1) she doesn't have children and 2) she isn't even that mature, I am not sure if her age is stated, but I would say she is in her early 30s or so? A bit of a stretch and unlikely to happen in a more conservative society, but MC could pretty realistically end up in a "real" meaningful relationship with her.

Reactions: K18 and Thermophob

Eerie Entity

Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
I would never say Alanna is MILF, 1) she doesn't have children and 2) she isn't even that mature, I am not sure if her age is stated, but I would say she is in her 30s or so?
Originally MILF indeed was a "title" given to a MOTHER one would fuck, but the definition has changed over the years, in this day and age it seem that a woman oldd enough to be a mother, but a mature woman is a criteria enough to earn that title. And Alana is in her 30s, I think maybe mid 30s, that's mature enough and definitely old enough.

Reactions: Rebeldad and Nerttu

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I would never say Alanna is MILF, 1) she doesn't have children and 2) she isn't even that mature, I am not sure if her age is stated, but I would say she is in her early 30s or so? A bit of a stretch and unlikely to happen in a more conservative society, but MC could pretty realistically end up in a "real" meaningful relationship with her.
That`s YOUR opinion !!! For me, she is one of the BEST MILF`S around !!!

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
People often confuse Cougar and MILF... She is neither.

Reactions: ijako3 and K18
3.90 star(s) 96 Votes