• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
The games I have played with big tits are Confined with Goddesses, Demon Deals, Little Man Remake, and Sexnote. Id really recommend the first 3. I havent played it, but the game Cabin by the Lake looks like all the characters have massive boobs. None of these are Koikatsu games though (the character creator used to make Twisted World game).
i played all of those got anymore please?

bidner233

Aug 12, 2022
you know you can search games by tags, right? this isnt the thread for getting spoon fed game recommendations.
you know every single game on the planet has big tits and big ass tag right? have you tried searching through the see of shovelware trash

Kozuki12

Aug 17, 2019
the MC is a trap with a massive weiner. you dont fuck any. also it has inconsistent updates.
He wasn't really a trap, his brother was though. Sadly, now though you will somewhat won't be able to tell them apart. All girls, if not most, will be buff and all the traps just look straight up female.

Last edited:
May 9, 2018
He wasn't really a trap, his brother was though. Sadly, now though you will somewhat won't be able to tell them apart. All girls, if not most, will be buff and all the traps just look straight up female.
He's talking about the the other game dude

SigeX

Mar 20, 2019
The thing that distinguishes this game from the rest of the games on this site is the Traps and Femboys characters. I like his brother and I hope to see more of him in the remake version.

Individual

Oct 4, 2022
is the development on this game pretty much dead in the water and the dev is just milkings patrons or are we getting anywhere with this game?
The development is not dead in the water. There will probably be in an update sometime within the next few months if I had to guess. People are just overexaggerating right now because it took so long for the developer to get the remake out. It's pretty normal for there to be anywhere from three to six months in-between game updates. The public release of the last update was a little over two months ago.

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
The development is not dead in the water. There will probably be in an update sometime within the next few months if I had to guess. People are just overexaggerating right now because it took so long for the developer to get the remake out. It's pretty normal for there to be anywhere from three to six months in-between game updates. The public release of the last update was a little over two months ago.
It goddam koikatsu game? Dude wasted a year making the remake. Now, we should have faster updates since he is done with the remake. It takes 0.1 seconds to render in cs. (Anybody who used them knows it). He is already done with the characters and locations. So, what's causing the delay? No news about that. This is the embodiment of milking for people who are too stupid to understand. If this was made in daz studio, most would have turned a blind eye.

Ps- You are bound to get angry crowd when your words don't match your actions. All in all, a koikatsu based game which earns so much should have constant releases. (1/2 month time frame, the last update was literally in January)

Jul 2, 2022
So, what's causing the delay? No news about that.
from what was shown of the patreon beforehand but isn't shared here, i think he's also making comics using these characters? i'm not sure how long those take or how often he does them, but he's not entirely focused on the game itself. it looks like he's trying to juggle other projects.

Reactions: Revegutten

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
from what was shown of the patreon beforehand but isn't shared here, i think he's also making comics using these characters? i'm not sure how long those take or how often he does them, but he's not entirely focused on the game itself. it looks like he's trying to juggle other projects.
And people wondering why we are calling him a milker. His main priority should be completing this game and that what people paid/pay for. Instead dude is wasting time making comics and random animations for what exactly? I hope people open their eyes to his bs and he gets a reality check.

Sep 5, 2020
It goddam koikatsu game? Dude wasted a year making the remake. Now, we should have faster updates since he is done with the remake. It takes 0.1 seconds to render in cs. (Anybody who used them knows it). He is already done with the characters and locations. So, what's causing the delay? No news about that. This is the embodiment of milking for people who are too stupid to understand. If this was made in daz studio, most would have turned a blind eye.

Ps- You are bound to get angry crowd when your words don't match your actions. All in all, a koikatsu based game which earns so much should have constant releases. (1/2 month time frame, the last update was literally in January)
Dont forget he stated that the hospital update was finish back in december but he was just working on bugs on it than later stated the bugs took longer than he thought hence why he said he split the update up and will release the following month. But hey im just here to keep the facts straight since alot of people been lying on here or stating what they "think" is going on.

If anyone need proof just read the nov-jan stuff.

Last edited:

Karakury

Dec 28, 2018
I was Reading the various post on kemono and Man...
Did snats Just ruin the MC too?
He already took It too far for what he did tò Jeanne...
I Just Hope im wrong or something because i really likes this game, but It really does seems that snats wants to ruin It all now.

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes