Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Yeah this game doesn't really have anything like working repeatables or a functional or complete gallery. If u wanna keep access to a scene you better save XD

Hateitfuckit

May 18, 2019
Still no updates? i thought the updates are now going to release faster since dude remade the locations/Characters and wasted a year without providing any contents. it seems like nothing much have changed and i guess people are gonna be happy again with 15 mins of contents but hey pretty renders and good animations prolly?

Heff_Wulf

Sep 30, 2017
Still no updates? i thought the updates are now going to release faster since dude remade the locations/Characters and wasted a year without providing any contents. it seems like nothing much have changed and i guess people are gonna be happy again with 15 mins of contents but hey pretty renders and good animations prolly?
Most dev's promise the quicker updates (after a change) most fail to deliver that, kind of like when big companies state (when they have done somthing illegal) it would not happen again and it does weeks later.

it's to placate the masses.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Yeah but it's barely functional half the scenes in the game aren't in it. Or don't register properly.
For both games, Classic and Remake (I initially thought you were talking about the former, but maybe it's the latter, so I've included both), when you've seen a scene, it gets added to gallery. A scene missing is one that you missed, not the game due to a bug.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I think the most charitable take at this point is he had the release almost ready to go, and he saw how people reacted to the sprite overlay animations with main characters and the heavy reliance on shonen ecchi manga-inspired weebspeak, and is engaging in a somewhat extensive overhaul of the hospital content.

Those two things were the main fault lines in an otherwise impressive rework, IMO. I know a lot of people still like the old setup but I hate stock Koikatsu, and as much as he changed the old characters, the new ones are much more his own style. Also the piston fucking was getting old, and he addressed that by adding more variety with main characters mostly.

If he's not redoing some of the content based on feedback from the first release, then there's probably some other problem that we should be wary of. Personally, I'm not ready to go that far in my assumptions.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I think the most charitable take at this point is he had the release almost ready to go, and he saw how people reacted to the sprite overlay animations with main characters and the heavy reliance on shonen ecchi manga-inspired weebspeak, and is engaging in a somewhat extensive overhaul of the hospital content.

Those two things were the main fault lines in an otherwise impressive rework, IMO. I know a lot of people still like the old setup but I hate stock Koikatsu, and as much as he changed the old characters, the new ones are much more his own style. Also the piston fucking was getting old, and he addressed that by adding more variety with main characters mostly.

If he's not redoing some of the content based on feedback from the first release, then there's probably some other problem that we should be wary of. Personally, I'm not ready to go that far in my assumptions.
Why don't you just simply call them 'animations'? And it's not the animations genuine people complained about, nor sex with the main characters, but the fact we have sex with NPCs.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Why don't you just simply call them 'animations'? And it's not the animations genuine people complained about, nor sex with the main characters, but the fact we have sex with NPCs.
Because I'm very specifically talking about the style of creating an animation, rendering it as a series of sprite images, and overlaying it on a background. It's a narrow and precise critique. IDK what you mean by "genuine" people. I'm pretty sure most of us here are not bots. People have different critques about the release on various aspects of what was delivered. Them being different from those you have doesn't make them ingenuine.

I personally don't mind the NPC scenes. I've given a fairly delineated critique earlier in the thread if you care to search it up. It differs from opinions others have about the remade prologue so far, but some people share the same concerns I do.

Sep 5, 2020
Why is it because it already proven? lmfao
You can't be this delusional! :KEK:
Honestly people are delusional and honestly its the same 5 people on here fighting for Snat honor. Look like more because they been working overtime in this thread the last year and a half and reply to anyone who hate it.

But the Pure Onyx fanboys still defend his honor and he is Omega level milking so you should expect the same for any game on here.

On a side note do you guys think GTA 6 will release before we get to the apartment content? The GTA 6 release date is expected to fall between January and April 2025

4.20 star(s) 197 Votes