• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Twisted Ties: Depraved Bloodline [Demo v0.1] [Maddies Basement]

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
The writing is actually decent. Visually, it's quite good. Good choice for Nina. It's a good start. I'll have more concrete criticism when you move past the demo stage.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I understand that certain tags/kinks aren't for everyone but when it comes to non-con themes, I prefer the story to be actually non-con and not give the player power over what happens to them, only how they react to their situation.
I however am wanting to create games with either other tags, or other ways of executing these tags.
It's not so much that I am against this or that tag, but I dislike a lack of agency.

To me, these games are about choices. And while I understand that the choices are limited, because they have to fit the story and the way the developer wants the story to go, this is a pretty big thing.

In my opinion, drugging and raping are exclusive with the consentual sex that is presently also in the game.

Given that the MC does actually want to have a sexual relationship with her brothers and/or father, the drug rape makes that path pretty unlikely. Finding out she was drugged and raped would very likely make her feel angry and betrayed. So it means you are limiting yourself to only a story where she does not want to have sex but is powerless to stop them. That could be interesting in itself, but it's not what's presently in the game.

In my opinion it would be better to have the brothers drug her that evening for the first time, depending on her actions during the TV night and/or drinking the milk (or whatever). Then you could have a rape path and a romance path. I think at this point it would only require a few changed dialogues.

Reactions: GmFn1869

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Wish some of the scenes were visually depicted. Otherwise, I generally like what I've seen so far.

Good luck with your development of this game!

grumpyoldcat

Apr 30, 2020
If you don't mind us throwing ideas at you, here's one:

A path that involves anal and oral only, with her slowly puzzling out that her brothers and father are drugging her and raping her, but she gets off on the idea that they are taking what they want from her while she's helpless. This can in turn lead to scenarios where she gets off on being forced into sex.

Or, ya know, just an anal only path would be cool, too.

Daisies

Jun 12, 2017
Very few incest games with a female protagonist (especially with f/d content), looking forward to see where this goes.
Honestly seems like the majority are HTML grind games lol.

Reactions: GmFn1869

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Biting at the bit here. Any idea as to when the next update will be out? Love ya.....

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, I guess this update wasn't really an update, just the release of the "teaser"? The demo still has pictures to be placed. Any idea as to when the demo will be complete and the real story starts? I have so many suggestions to offer and ideas. God how I want to see that cutie Nina, get totally corrupted and nasty. Like her working in a dive bar with sluts and whores all around her but poor Nina is always getting groped and molested because of the slut uniform she has to wear and because she looks so young and fresh compared to the tramps in and outside the bar. But at least she is making good money and so puts up with it and deep inside she actually enjoys her job.