• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Twisted Ties: Depraved Bloodline [Demo v0.1] [Maddies Basement]

Digital Pimp

Apr 19, 2022
:ROFLMAO:Haha, yea I am new to using VaM, I tried my best :HideThePain:
As stated in the overview, the visuals are not finished so don't expect too much of those, but I do hope you enjoy the story! Thank you for giving it a try
Enjoy what story exactly? Visuals are the least of your worries at present, man. Playing as the sister sucks, as you don't really have any substantial choices save for which brother sexually assaults you if it's not on their terms... no thanks!

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Your English comprehension is not so good. The poster wasnt calling her a retard he was hoping she wasn't going to be. AKA the standard female protag that gets used and abused. You also say things like mean and nasty words are you sure your old enough to be here? or just attempting to white knight about nothing as usual?
Maybe, I might of misunderstood him. That happens. I hope you find a daddy.

Reactions: Yngling

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Enjoy what story exactly? Visuals are the least of your worries at present, man. Playing as the sister sucks, as you don't really have any substantial choices save for which brother sexually assaults you if it's not on their terms... no thanks!
Do you understand what sexual assault and non-con mean? It means not having a choice in who does what to you, that's the whole point of it.
If you don't like it, that's fine, it's not for everyone.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
My thoughts after playing Demo v0.1:

Premise: It is certainly an original take on the incest genre! (y)

What I dislike is that the abuse and drugging by the brothers has already happened at the start of the game. It portrays the brothers as assholes and the MC as the victim. While the brothers otherwise don't act like assholes and the MC is actually willing to explore a sexual relationship with them willingly. So it's unnecessary.

The dad is also being put in a difficult position: he can hardly approve what his sons are doing, but kicking them out of the house would kill the story. Not kicking them out of the house makes him look weak though.

Gameplay: The game presents you with a couple of choices, of which it's not at all clear what the impact will be later. For example the question what to put on your bread. The next question: to accept a glass of milk from your brother or not, is bugged. The milk was drugged but also if you refuse the milk, you still get drugged. Both are (in my opinion) bad form. I think choices should be clear where they lead (like accepting the milk) or there should be a walkthrough which makes the choices clear.

Please do NOT make this a sandbox! A VN is fine!

Language: No big complaints.

Renders: They are not fantastic (in particular, lighting and facial expressions can be better) but they are definitely servicable.

Verdict (if it were a real review, which it isn't because it's too early): 3 / 5. If the choices and renders can be improved, 4 / 5. For 5 5 / 5 I would like to see the drugging / rape being completely avoidable. But in any case I will keep following the game! (y)

Kalenz123

Dec 13, 2018
I don't think I've ever gotten "An exception has occurred" on trying to save a renpy game. How does one even mess that up in code? :ROFLMAO:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
The premise of a female protagonist with more than one incest option is something I haven't seen before.

Even finding a premise that has not been used before is already a challenge nowadays. (y)

The blackmail, rape and drugs tags worry me a bit though. I hope that at least some of that is avoidable, and that this won't fall for the "retard in lecherville" trope.
God bless you, buddy. It's only art. Nobody gets hurt. Think of the characters as actors and they are just playing roles. It's not real, and they go home at the end of the day with more chan-ching in their pocket. Sooooo, don't worry, beeee happy. Rasta man.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
My thoughts after playing Demo v0.1:

Premise: It is certainly an original take on the incest genre! (y)

What I dislike is that the abuse and drugging by the brothers has already happened at the start of the game. It portrays the brothers as assholes and the MC as the victim. While the brothers otherwise don't act like assholes and the MC is actually willing to explore a sexual relationship with them willingly. So it's unnecessary.

The dad is also being put in a difficult position: he can hardly approve what his sons are doing, but kicking them out of the house would kill the story. Not kicking them out of the house makes him look weak though.

Gameplay: The game presents you with a couple of choices, of which it's not at all clear what the impact will be later. For example the question what to put on your bread. The next question: to accept a glass of milk from your brother or not, is bugged. The milk was drugged but also if you refuse the milk, you still get drugged. Both are (in my opinion) bad form. I think choices should be clear where they lead (like accepting the milk) or there should be a walkthrough which makes the choices clear.

Please do NOT make this a sandbox! A VN is fine!

Language: No big complaints.

Renders: They are not fantastic (in particular, lighting and facial expressions can be better) but they are definitely servicable.

Verdict (if it were a real review, which it isn't because it's too early): 3 / 5. If the choices and renders can be improved, 4 / 5. For 5 5 / 5 I would like to see the drugging / rape being completely avoidable. But in any case I will keep following the game! (y)
Just have fun with the game, buddy. The dev is just starting out and learning as he goes.

Hmerron

Jan 3, 2021
in a future plan can you think of a female PoV with sisters and mom? there is not enough on the market.

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
I don't think I've ever gotten "An exception has occurred" on trying to save a renpy game. How does one even mess that up in code? :ROFLMAO:
I have no clue, I don't even know where that code is. Neither me nor my testers had any issues either.

My thoughts after playing Demo v0.1
Thank you for your detailed feedback, I really appreciate it!
I understand that certain tags/kinks aren't for everyone but when it comes to non-con themes, I prefer the story to be actually non-con and not give the player power over what happens to them, only how they react to their situation.
I however am wanting to create games with either other tags, or other ways of executing these tags.

The dad is also being put in a difficult position
Without spoilering too much for the full game
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gameplay: The game presents you with a couple of choices, of which it's not at all clear what the impact will be later.
I am planning to add an option where you can either turn on or off to see the effect of your choices, as I know players who like to know what effect their choice has but also those who do not, and prefer to just make their own choices and see where it leads.
As for the milk
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in a future plan can you think of a female PoV with sisters and mom? there is not enough on the market.
I have considered it but have not decided yet. It's still on the table though so perhaps :)

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
or how did you mess that up? if you show us the full error message we might be able to help you

Jan 14, 2021
I'm very excited for this. It's quite a rarity to find a female protagonist with incest, it's even more rare to have multiple brothers and Dad as potential love interests. I love the rapey side of things, i love the slutty side of things, the renders are decent, what can I say except I'm looking forward to how this develops.

Best of luck dev, I wish you great success.

Kashei1979

Nov 7, 2021
The game is great. I like games with female characters, the plot is great, but the Animation tag is missing because without animation it's like reading a comic book with pictures, and the game should be shown graphically visually so that the player can fully enjoy what is happening in the game and not in the comex.

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Doing a scene without images was unnecessary. Just end it where the art ends.
It's because it's an unfinished demo, if you go to the thread linked in the first post you can read what is going on behind the scenes.

No anal is no bueno.
It will be in the full game, don't you worry ;)

I'm very excited for this. It's quite a rarity to find a female protagonist with incest, it's even more rare to have multiple brothers and Dad as potential love interests. I love the rapey side of things, i love the slutty side of things, the renders are decent, what can I say except I'm looking forward to how this develops.

Best of luck dev, I wish you great success.
Thank you for your feedback, Im happy to hear you enjoyed it! And exactly that is why I wanted to try and make such a game myself. I played plenty of games as the dad or brother in which you corrupt your sister/daughter, I wanted that scenario from the girl's perspective.
I am completely new to all this so this is just a first version and I am already working on all the feedback I've gotten.

The game is great. I like games with female characters, the plot is great, but the Animation tag is missing because without animation it's like reading a comic book with pictures, and the game should be shown graphically visually so that the player can fully enjoy what is happening in the game and not in the comex.
I have added a teaser to the main post, that one has some animations (was my first time making those), and I am definitely adding animations in the full game.