VN Ren'Py Twisted Ties: Depraved Bloodline [Demo v0.1] [Maddies Basement]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bannerDB.png

Overview:
Demo for my first Visual Novel game, it is visually unfinished! (For more info, see my dev thread )
You play as Nina (customizable name), and you have unknowingly attracted sexual interest from your 2 older brothers and your dad.
You have a brother called Kevin who is one year older than you. Your next brother is Robin, he is 4 years older than you.
The story starts about a week after your birthday, and strange things started happening to you.
There are 2 endings available, depending on your choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-04
Release Date: 2024-02-03
Developer: Maddie's Basement - -
Censored: No
Version: Demo 0.1 Unfinished + Teaser 0.1 Finished
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Teaser

2.jpg moviesilence6.jpg movieenjoy3.jpg egirl5.jpg egirlend2.jpg

Last edited:

Juan Xena

Jan 29, 2024
Bro's face could be a meme in itself, and is that texture issues or something? Looks like his facial hair clipped through and gave him a hairy neck or he could just be an early neckbeard? Still interesting downloading now.
1706990326037.png

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Bro's face could be a meme in itself, and is that texture issues or something? Looks like his facial hair clipped through and gave him a hairy neck or he could just be an early neckbeard? Still interesting downloading now.
View attachment 3323329
:ROFLMAO:Haha, yea I am new to using VaM, I tried my best :HideThePain:
As stated in the overview, the visuals are not finished so don't expect too much of those, but I do hope you enjoy the story! Thank you for giving it a try

LongoMcFap

Dec 28, 2020
The MC looks very good in the title screen I really like her, but the renders ingame don't match it? Why is that? Also, do you want this pacing, getting fingered in the first minute by her brothers? Nothing against it per se, but there is no build up.

Reactions: MAD6999

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3323200

Overview:
Demo for my first Visual Novel game, it is visually unfinished! (For more info, see my dev thread )
You play as Nina, and you have unknowingly attracted sexual interest from your 2 older brothers and your dad.
Nina has a brother called Kevin who is one year older than her. Your next brother is Robin, he is 4 years older than you.
The story starts about a week after Nina's birthday, and strange things started happening to you.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Developer: Maddie's Basement - - -
Version: Demo 0.1 Unfinished
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3323255 View attachment 3323257 View attachment 3323259 View attachment 3323263 View attachment 3323264
Wow, Nina banging both brothers and Dad too. I love her already. Can we get her to work in a sleazy bar as a barmaid serving drunk and groping customers and wearing a super slutty outfit, with and without panties? Food for thought, my friend. The better the customer care, the bigger the tips. Isn't it always that way?

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
In synopsis, Nina the protagonist is mentioned in 3rd person, then it switches to 2nd person (you) in the same sentence. It does this twice. That doesn't fill me with confidence.

• Angry
Reactions: CutieLvr

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
The MC looks very good in the title screen I really like her, but the renders ingame don't match it? Why is that? Also, do you want this pacing, getting fingered in the first minute by her brothers? Nothing against it per se, but there is no build up.
Yea, I think it's because of the lighting in those scenes? I am new to VaM and was struggling with it quite a lot. I want all renders to look like the title screen quality. If you're interested in the full explanation you can go to the linked thread at the top.
As for the pace, that is players choice, the fingering scene is one of 4 choices.

Wow, Nina banging both brothers and Dad too. I love her already. Can we get her to work in a sleazy bar as a barmaid serving drunk and groping customers and wearing a super slutty outfit, with and without panties? Food for thought, my friend. The better the customer care, the bigger the tips. Isn't it always that way?
Haha, I'm glad you like it :ROFLMAO: For this particular story, that is not the route I'm going with her. But I do have such plans for future games if this first one goes well.

In synopsis, Nina the protagonist is mentioned in 3rd person, then it switches to 2nd person (you) in the same sentence. It does this twice. That doesn't fill me with confidence.
Sorry, I am not a native English speaker. I will fix that

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

Rozhok

Jun 29, 2017
Really short, but interesting setting. Hope we got to see more in the future

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
You play as Nina (customizable name), and you have unknowingly attracted sexual interest from your 2 older brothers and your dad.
The premise of a female protagonist with more than one incest option is something I haven't seen before.

Even finding a premise that has not been used before is already a challenge nowadays. (y)

The blackmail, rape and drugs tags worry me a bit though. I hope that at least some of that is avoidable, and that this won't fall for the "retard in lecherville" trope.

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
The premise of a female protagonist with more than one incest option is something I haven't seen before.

Even finding a premise that has not been used before is already a challenge nowadays. (y)

The blackmail, rape and drugs tags worry me a bit though. I hope that at least some of that is avoidable, and that this won't fall for the "retard in lecherville" trope.
Thank you, yea that is one of the reasons why I wanted to try and make such a game. Most incest games are from the male's pov, being the (step)brother or (step)father. I wanted to make one from the girl's pov, with multiple options.

I am not sure I understand what you mean by that trope? I am not a native English speaker.
As for those tags, in this game they are unavoidable as that is the whole premise of this story. However, I do have multiple ideas written out partially for future games with different tags/choices.

Reactions: Yngling

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 3323200

Overview:
You have a brother called Kevin who is one year older than you. Your next brother is Robin, he is 4 years older than you.
The story starts about a week after your birthday, and strange things started happening to you.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-03
Developer: Maddie's Basement - -
Version: Demo 0.1 Unfinished
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 3323255 View attachment 3323257 View attachment 3323259 View attachment 3323263 View attachment 3323264
Well, now I understand what you meant by visually unfinished. Hope to see those pics pretty soon. Nina is a real cutie and man o man, what a slut. I love that girl. Good luck with your game. Oh, it would be nice to be able to fade the textbox.

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
I am not sure I understand what you mean by that trope? I am not a native English speaker.
A trope is a situation that is cliché. A story premise which is so common that everybody recognises it.

"Retard in lecherville" means a rather stupid female protagonist (the retard), who lives in a place filled with men who want rape, blackmail or do other bad stuff to her. The protagonist is so stupid that she can't avoid any of the otherwise easy to spot traps and constantly gets herself raped.

MaddieMakesLewdGames

Game Developer
Feb 3, 2024
Well, now I understand what you meant by visually unfinished. Hope to see those pics pretty soon. Nina is a real cutie and man o man, what a slut. I love that girl. Good luck with your game. Oh, it would be nice to be able to fade the textbox.
Thank you for trying it out and I'm happy to hear you love Nina :sneaky: Also thank you for your feedback, I will look into how to fade the textbox, I like that idea.

A trope is a situation that is cliché. A story premise which is so common that everybody recognises it.

"Retard in lecherville" means a rather stupid female protagonist (the retard), who lives in a place filled with men who want rape, blackmail or do other bad stuff to her. The protagonist is so stupid that she can't avoid any of the otherwise easy to spot traps and constantly gets herself raped.
Ah I see, thank you for explaining.
I don't think she is a retard, she does catch on to it, and from that point it's basically up to the player to choose how she reacts to it.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I think you have a good thing going here and I applaud you for trying. Takes huevos!! I just hope that you know that you will not please everybody and are prepared to get heat for almost anything you do. Some people just love to be mean and nasty. I'm sure that you, like most devs don't mind constructive criticism as well as compliments. But, it won't always be that way. Don't let that deter you from doing your thing.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Dude, take a freaking chill pill. Why does she have to be a retard (nasty word, to start with)? Maybe, she's just a girl who just discovered her sexuality and is embracing it. Wow, I just mentioned people just like you in my last post.
It's shit like that, and the way you say it, that makes devs just say, "fuck it" and abandon their game, and then you guys complain about that too.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Dude, take a freaking chill pill. Why does she have to be a retard (nasty word, to start with)? Maybe, she's just a girl who just discovered her sexuality and is embracing it. Wow, I just mentioned people just like you in my last post.
It's shit like that, and the way you say it, that makes devs just say, "fuck it" and abandon their game, and then you guys complain about that too.
Your English comprehension is not so good. The poster wasnt calling her a retard he was hoping she wasn't going to be. AKA the standard female protag that gets used and abused. You also say things like mean and nasty words are you sure your old enough to be here? or just attempting to white knight about nothing as usual?