• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Sep 5, 2020
time travel and corruption sound alright tho they thicc in the future and would love to mess with them there i doubt there much time travel plus i dont like ntr or the whole ugly bastard when can when idk take care of ourself better and have a harem route or something your know if were going ntr and such idk might give it a try

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It isn't in the sex scenes, but the part with the ugly bastard sets the stage well for the story as is. I doubt it would be better if we started from the MC's bedroom in the past, because we wouldn't get the impact of seeing how the MC lived before the time travel. We'd only get told how he lived, which could work, just not as well from a story telling perspective.
I had assumed as much, hence my confusion of having it in genre. Like... isn't genre for the sexual content? (most people will assume it means that afaik).

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
im pretty impressed by the dialogue and story, usually skip a lot of the text in most VNs, but the dialogue and story is actually somewhat realistic for a change. For once, it actually feels like an adult-minded MC for once and not a teenager.

Please dont ruin it with NTR. some undertones of potential NTR are set in the game. Hopefully it doesnt go that route. dont think it will.

edit: salty NTR cuck lovers with the face palms. this comment is over a year old. get over it.

Last edited:

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Twisted Memories [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 220mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Reactions: Deku69

mnonyhc

Apr 25, 2017
The MC travels back in time and inherit the body of his teenage self. So, for everyone but him everything will be normal.

The UB self of the MC is pretty much only there for the first ~30 screens.

The corruption path of the crush will have a heavy focus on NTR.

Corruption will be the main focus of the game.

Love the game so far, promissing start.

For the UB comments, my advise is to just make that prologue skipable and don't include any UB images in the game thread preview pics so people stop overeacting on it, instead include a picture of mc after waking up so they get so what the mc will look.

And please don't nerf all the perfect boobs :love:

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
As far as I planned it there won’t be any options to share the girls with other guys. You will turn them into sluts, but they will always be your exclusive sluts.
See this are really good news. I love a good corruption story, I think turning girls into sluts is hot but devs always force things like prostitutions or sharing into that kind of content. I wasted a lot of tume corrupting the girls and then I will share with some random people who has done nothing to earn them? That's retarded. Sooo I'm liking this game so far. A harem of corrupted and exclusive slut? I'm all in.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
The MC travels back in time and inherit the body of his teenage self. So, for everyone but him everything will be normal.

The UB self of the MC is pretty much only there for the first ~30 screens.

The corruption path of the crush will have a heavy focus on NTR.

Corruption will be the main focus of the game.
animated tag pls hehe

BaiBai_

Game Developer
Aug 31, 2022
Thank you all very much for the feedback so far.

HI BaiBai_

Please clarify if the "NTR" in the game is:
Netori - stealing someone else's girl
Netorare - having to endure your girl being stolen (being involuntarily cucked)
Netorase - actively whoring out your girl (voluntarily being cucked)
In that case, it will be Netori not NTR.

Pls tell me that we can corrupt or romance with the teacher
The main difference between the six female main characters and the side characters is that the main characters can be corrupted or romanced, while the side characters (such as Miss Clements) can only be corrupted.

I think I read an adult manhwa with same plot. Is ia an adaptation?
While I wouldn’t call it an adaptation, I got the initial idea and a lot of inspiration for this game from this one:

Any chance for other tags in the future like Harem? or maybe even pregnancy? I would also assume incest since the mom and sisters are part of the 6 main girls shown. If you answer yes then I will consider becoming a sub.
Harem, pregnancy, and incest are all planed. But the harem and pregnancy tags are probably going to take a while before they make their first appearance.

animated tag pls hehe
The sex scenes will be animated.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The main difference between the six female main characters and the side characters is that the main characters can be corrupted or romanced, while the side characters (such as Miss Clements) can only be corrupted.
I guess we can pass of the side LIs/characters.

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019

While I wouldn’t call it an adaptation, I got the initial idea and a lot of inspiration for this game from this one:

Harem, pregnancy, and incest are all planed. But the harem and pregnancy tags are probably going to take a while before they make their first appearance.

This just keeps getting better and better. Netori, Clements will get content, harem and pregnancy in the future, animated sex scenes. I am now definitely hyped for this anytime an update happens.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020

Just to clarify, you will havethe option to end up with all the girls in the end? Even side girls? I'm one of those players who end up falling for dide character and get all disappointed when the harem doesn't include them in the end.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019

Will there be more milf LIs, or is mother the only one?

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes