• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
turns back into a teenager and corrupts the women of his past
3dcg, male protagonist, school setting, big ass, big tits, teasing, milf, ugly bastard, masturbation,
mmm ok mc turn into a teen to corrupt the women of his past,the dev is on SS,no incest tag?
1660342665474.png

All jokes aside,dev it would be nice if you put a list of the planned tags (in genre spoiler under "planned tags") and if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe?

Good luck.

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
HI BaiBai_

Please clarify if the "NTR" in the game is:
Netori - stealing someone else's girl
Netorare - having to endure your girl being stolen (being involuntarily cucked)
Netorase - actively whoring out your girl (voluntarily being cucked)
Not BaiBai, but from what is in the game and BaiBai's comments so far, Netori seems to be the answer.

Edit: Seems like a game I'll keep an eye on. It could use an editor, or at least another set of eyes on the grammar and spelling, but the look and tone are promising. Keep up the good work, but don't burn yourself out.

Last edited:
Reactions: wiseold6996

osanaiko

Engaged Member
Modder
Jul 4, 2017
Not BaiBai, but from what is in the game and BaiBai's comments so far, Netori seems to be the answer.
Thanks. Hoping to get confirmation from the horse's mouth.

Edit: Seems like a game I'll keep an eye on. It could use an editor, or at least another set of eyes on the grammar and spelling, but the look and tone are promising. Keep up the good work, but don't burn yourself out.
Haha, thanks for the kind words. I'm really struggling to keep up, the 5 devs I am working with are creating content like demons, faster than I can keep up sometimes!

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
As far as I planned it there won’t be any options to share the girls with other guys. You will turn them into sluts, but they will always be your exclusive sluts.
Any chance for other tags in the future like Harem? or maybe even pregnancy? I would also assume incest since the mom and sisters are part of the 6 main girls shown. If you answer yes then I will consider becoming a sub.

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
The MC travels back in time and inherit the body of his teenage self. So, for everyone but him everything will be normal.

The UB self of the MC is pretty much only there for the first ~30 screens.
Wouldn't it be wiser to remove ugly bastard from genre then? since I assume it isn't used in any sexual scenes.
The corruption path of the crush will have a heavy focus on NTR.
You might wish to clarify if that is NTR (Netorare) "To be taken from" (MC is stolen from) or Netori (not NTR) "To take" (MC is stealing).

edit:
As far as I planned it there won’t be any options to share the girls with other guys. You will turn them into sluts, but they will always be your exclusive sluts.
NVM just read this, safe to say it will be Netori and not NTR.

also this:

"there won’t be any options to share the girls with other guys"
"they will always be your exclusive sluts."
I read this
4b442208ef3271b2f861d05a1a7418a7920e8d2d9eacc1d1ec54117a68731df1.jpg

had enough of games where the corruption route, was just a "Turn the LIs into street whores" route, and not much corruption towards MC like at all... only enough to be able to justify calling it a corruption route.

Shadowdragon

May 6, 2017
Wouldn't it be wiser to remove ugly bastard from genre then? since I assume it isn't used in any sexual scenes.
It isn't in the sex scenes, but the part with the ugly bastard sets the stage well for the story as is. I doubt it would be better if we started from the MC's bedroom in the past, because we wouldn't get the impact of seeing how the MC lived before the time travel. We'd only get told how he lived, which could work, just not as well from a story telling perspective.

Reactions: Ursus4321

darkdepths

May 2, 2020
I would love to have optional sharing / prostitution in the corruption path.
But I will take what I can get here, as I said in other threads incest corruption games are already woefully underrepresented on this site.^^

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes