Kansier

Feb 9, 2020
That's a polyamorous harem, not a traditional one.
You're right and I think this arrangement will work better irl than a traditional harem except if u have a money tho. If I'll be a part of harem its better that the other girls are someone I would like or love than someone Ibdo

Reactions: KingWeWuz

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
You're right and I think this arrangement will work better irl than a traditional harem except if u have a money tho. If I'll be a part of harem its better that the other girls are someone I would like or love than someone Ibdo
It might be more fair, but I wouldn't like the idea of my girls fooling around with others, even when its within the harem.

HentaiKami

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2019
That's pretty much how i would do it if i had harem, i would hope that the ladies in it would also come to love and care for each other. That way it wouldn't be quite as stressing for me, to have to constantly divide my attention and have everyone competing just for my attention. Also lesbian sex is quite hot in my opinion.

MaxRichard

Formerly 'sluraplea'
Oct 7, 2023
But we don't know why MC stopped hanging out with vic,what happened between them to cause that,why vic doesn't trust MC anymore etc :unsure: :cool:
I think it's pretty clear that Viki declared her feelings for MC at which point he said "I like Catherine" OR he just blurted that out "unprompted" and, in doing so, broke his promise to Viki, after which she "hates" him because he does not reciprocate her love... so bullying him is a way of her to shield herself from any affection she may otherwise hold on to. In other words, she calls MC names and demeans him in the hopes that she herself will start to believe what she is saying and stop loving him. It's interesting because it's a bit of an unwinnable situation. Seducing her will be seeing as lying, since MC is now with Stephi and still pretty clearly likes Cathrine, and Corruption is seeing as just validating Viki's inclination to convince herself that MC is an asshole...

This is the reason why, despite going full corruption in my first playthrough as my degenerate self is known to do, I still went seduction with Viki (and did not blackmail Cathrine)

Last edited:

MaxRichard

Formerly 'sluraplea'
Oct 7, 2023
Development update – Outfit poll

I've reached the stage again where I can't see the whole map making stuff anymore. I really wanted the last map to be simple and quickly made and I actually did manage to get all the parts that are important done in like two days. The problem is that the part in which the characters will move around in go very high up making it necessary to build quite the scenery around it. By now it turned into the biggest map by far, although the detail-to-size ratio still isn't comparable to the beach map. The lack in detail shouldn't really be noticeable though as you will see most of the map from pretty far away and through depth of field.

All in all I think I should be able to get it done within the next few days and after that I can get to finishing up the script and hopefully start rendering some time soon.

Anyway, as I said in the showcase last week, here is another outfit poll, this time for the outfit Viktoria will wear during v0.9. I actually made quite a few more outfits for her over the past few months but the way the script turned out the outfit needed to be one that she wouldn't normally wear by herself. Should the skirt option be chosen I might need to rewrite a few things as a skirt does present some new opportun
ities.
View attachment 3519347
View attachment 3519348
View attachment 3519350
I'm a bit late to the party but I also prefer B. Plus the skirt presents "opportunities", so it's the obvious choice here. All other choices are wrong. The end.

JKRollin'

Dec 3, 2021
Thank you. This is precisely what I'm thinking. Perfectionism can ruin a great game.
According to some shit calculations I made up on the fly but should approximately be correct we might see:
v0.09 - mid may (at best)? (pd sunday)
v0.10 - mid august (at best, due to summer shit)? (pd monday)
v0.11 - mid november (also at best)? (pd tuesday)
... this is scary to me. Missis Clements date is on v0.13 (pd thursday), more than a year from now if nothing changes.
If y'all thought about that How many people's(players) will still be alive to witness the mrs.clements date with MC cause Life is uncertain we can all be dead by tomorrow so nobody knows... o_O :unsure::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
View attachment 2309076
Twisted Memories [v0.8] Walkthrough & Cheats Mod
Check the Features to learn more about the Mod.
Note: Only use the Cheats after naming the MC.

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: I will only update the Mod on full releases, not on Bug Fixes.
Note: I've changed a wrong choice that I made.

Download: - - ANDROID by cebs

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
Not sure why but nothing shows up when the mods installed, I've merged same as every other mod I've ever installed in a renpy, but nothing shows up in game, I've checked and the files are there but there's no cheat menu in game next to prefs, no coloured text or anything else to indicate it might be working. Did something get missed out this update or?

And nevermind I've deleted and clean installed and it works now.

Actually no it doesn't. It shows up on about 2 choices at the start and then nothing.

Last edited:

M24985

Apr 11, 2019
Not sure why but nothing shows up when the mods installed, I've merged same as every other mod I've ever installed in a renpy, but nothing shows up in game, I've checked and the files are there but there's no cheat menu in game next to prefs, no coloured text or anything else to indicate it might be working. Did something get missed out this update or?
Did you install before or after naming the main character?

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Did you install before or after naming the main character?
I've actually got it working and it's nothing to do with installing it before or after naming them. My version had a bunch of duplicated files for some reason, no idea how they got there. Did a clean install and added the mod and it works, but the bugfix breaks it again. So either the bugfix stopped it working or the random duplicated files that shouldn't have been there.

Wrong, it doesn't work, the cheats do but the choices do not show points or highlight in green despite the 1st choice in game doing so.

Last edited:

Tankill

Sep 20, 2020
Development update – Mother's Day
View attachment 3628231
The additional ram actually does gods work. I haven't had any crashes since I put them in, even for the most demanding maps and with up to 5 characters present at the same time. Even more so, the rendering times also got lower. Now, I know that as a hs2 dev this might sound like complaining about nothing, but seeing how you can't queue up renders to do something else while your PC does the work the difference between a render taking 1 minute or half of a minute from pushing the button to finish is actually pretty relevant and be it only for quality of life.

In terms of progress I spend quite a bit of time recording the animations from last week and making even more animations this week. A few of those were actually a bit tricky, not because of any more complicated motions than usual but because of the nature of the scene. Doing animations for screens where dialog is happening always feels a bit weird to me but normally I just put moaning expressions on the girls faces and am done with it. This time there isn't any moaning though and still quite a lot of dialog. I think I manged somewhat but I'll probably have to see how the scene flows in renpy before I can properly judge it.

Now, telling you I completely caught up to where I should be in terms of progress probably wouldn't be quite honest, but I do think I got it somewhat back on track. The next few scenes are mostly for Viktoria with a bunch of still images, so I also should be able to get through these at a pretty good pace. Still, the update will have more animations than I had initially anticipated.

Anyway, its mothers day so here is a little render to accompany this dev update for a change. Remember not to love your mother too much though, that would be weird.
Hi friend

4.60 star(s) 128 Votes