Others Abandoned Twin Star: (T)wincest Dating-sim Rpg [v0.7.1] [Pandapenguingames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

techDemo 0.5 is here for the public now!

get more infos on this latest update and more

Reactions: Muff Diver

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Heyyy schön ein paar deutsche Gesichter zu sehen ;-)
:FuckYea:

well, as my blog statistics show:

after perv nation #1 USA my second biggest visitor group comes from Germany (total hits for the last 3 months out of a total of 75k hits):pokerFace:

Reactions: PrEzi

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Perv nation Number One
Not so fast mister. Let's math this up a bit. (For people in countries that do grouping symbols wrong: please mentally replace . with ,).

According to , the US has 326.474.013 inhabitants, giving 7,66*10-5 pervs to one (presumably) non-perve. For Germany, with 80.636.124 pops, the perve-ratio is actually higher, with 9.98*10-5:1.

Perhaps the US has less Internet users? That would up the ratio. Alas, not so. According to penetration rates (in 2016 at least) are very comparable. Let's do the math anyway.
US: 8,71*10-5:1
Germany: 1,13*10-4:1
As you can see, Germany still more pervy. I'm ignoring age demographics in these calculations. Has anyone ever seen a 17-year old looking at the screen showing "18+" and saying: "Whelp, I guess I'll come back next year"?

One final possibility I can see for the US to come out number one (I hear you guys like that): maybe there's only one person in Germany checking PandaPenguin's blog. OCPD is a real thing, you know. So can we get unique visitors?

Reactions: Demiare and bagils

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
sorry Einstein, but that's all my statistics give me, no further detail on how many are unique hits of this total number
Aw shucks. Let's keep this hidden from PE Trump, shall we? He won't accept the US being number two because of inadequate statistics.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
how to mount a 3rd graphics card... the not so proper way:

:tf:
it's not stupid if it works... right?...RIGHT!?

got some more images of the whole debacle

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
I hope it holds. And I hope you don't have pets :p

Is rendering bandwidth intensive? Because if so, those graphic cards try to use more PCI Express lanes than your motherboard/processor supports.

Anyway, happy rendering!

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
I hope it holds. And I hope you don't have pets :p

Is rendering bandwidth intensive? Because if so, those graphic cards try to use more PCI Express lanes than your motherboard/processor supports.

Anyway, happy rendering!
yes yes, this rig was never intended to be used for rendering^^
that's why there is already a plan for some better equipped machine for rendering :FuckYea:

knock

Aug 29, 2016
Hey guys! I'm having an error and i don't know you can help me. At the start of the game whenever i try to investigate whatever is happening inside the bathroom i get this error.

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Hey guys! I'm having an error and i don't know you can help me. At the start of the game whenever i try to investigate whatever is happening inside the bathroom i get this error.
two questions:
are you on windows?
did you extract the game from the archive you downloaded?

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
try the additional required files from

the game basically fails to extract the CGI for the scene you are about to start and throws you that error

Reactions: knock

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016

curious to see what Mom and Dad do in the livingroom when they think that they are alone?
well you can find out in the next techDemo release ;)

read more about the features that come with the next release in this public announcment

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016

curious to see what Mom and Dad do in the livingroom when they think that they are alone?
well you can find out in the next techDemo release ;)

read more about the features that come with the next release in this public announcment
Dad gives her a POPsicle?? A lollyPOP?

Hitman955

Super User
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2016
Now i will share with you one hot pic which i got as a patron of this creator. :D

PandaPenguin

fuzzy miscreant
Game Developer
Nov 4, 2016
Now i will share with you one hot pic which i got as a patron of this creator. :D
I'm glad you like it that much :FuckYea:

so... you wanna know how to fold clothing the proper way? just keep the human inside!

:pokerFace:

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes