TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
Is this abandoned? Because I saw a new version available, at least I think so..

Nvm.. I just read the latest thread indicating that... What a bummer... Guess we'll wait for a hacker to make a key generator or something

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
Is this abandoned? Because I saw a new version available, at least I think so..

Nvm.. I just read the latest thread indicating that... What a bummer... Guess we'll wait for a hacker to make a key generator or something
maybe i shouldn't be telling you guys, but the patreon version of the game is on kemono party (~ ̄▽ ̄)~

Reactions: TzarMolotov

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
Was the page taken down? the only page I could find was for Taco, which has a completely different game.
You should write "tu taco taco" then click on the "update 0.1.2" and click on "octolex", you should be able to see all of their patreon posts. That includes the new patreon update (gDrive)

Reactions: ason238

ason238

Mar 9, 2021
I was messing around with the new version (1.2) and noticed that although the interface is a little better, the slider to control genital size does not work for me. It could just be me, but if anyone else has this trouble, to circumvent this i re-downloaded the previous version and make those edits there. the save file works in both versions so i just go in between. i suggest keeping the previous version for a while until the slider hopefully comes back in newer versions.

Reactions: papillonwing

papillonwing

May 25, 2021
I was messing around with the new version (1.2) and noticed that although the interface is a little better, the slider to control genital size does not work for me. It could just be me, but if anyone else has this trouble, to circumvent this i re-downloaded the previous version and make those edits there. the save file works in both versions so i just go in between. i suggest keeping the previous version for a while until the slider hopefully comes back in newer versions.
you're right, it doesn't work. but in the new 1.3 version it does (no patreon version for now)

TheCombatFox

Jan 14, 2020
You should write "tu taco taco" then click on the "update 0.1.2" and click on "octolex", you should be able to see all of their patreon posts. That includes the new patreon update (gDrive)
Thanks! I still don't know how to play this tho lmao...
I only know how to interact and move around the map

urmum123

Feb 7, 2020
I like the concept and its physics, despite the very rare control and very low optimization. It would need the option to set the sex scene in automatic, with the possibility to control the speed and depth of penetration.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I like the concept and its physics, despite the very rare control and very low optimization. It would need the option to set the sex scene in automatic, with the possibility to control the speed and depth of penetration.
So like True Facials

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes