Drooskati

Game Developer
Jul 15, 2020
1.jpg

Overview:
Hello everybody! this game will be focused on interaction and motion. What characterizes the sex mode is that you
can tell your character what posture to adopt. All poses and interactions will have transitions.

In addition, the game has an adult and mature underlying message, everyone should be able to be represented
and should feel comfortable playing, no matter what you like. Cosmos aims to satisfy the physical aspect of this message.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-11
Release Date: 2022-08-08
Developer: TACO TACO -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1.1 Patreon
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

CnSgcxu.gif IVpOqFb.gif aLZ3UmY.gif Y3e9B8l.gif 8L0kthw.gif QYsU1o8.gif NIdVgIS.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Stev1

Jan 4, 2018
Needs directions. After I fall out down you get to where you can customize your character, but after that I can't move. Just stand there.

Reactions: JonathanZhou

judaszzxx

Aug 19, 2017
Just downloaded out of curiosity. Right now it looks more like a tech demo, but very promising one. Like customization and animation smoothness.

This game hugely lack some basic instructions of what to to and where to went.

Reactions: Aboltus228 and sucu

ivan019945

Dec 7, 2019
черт, у меня просто черный экран, могу ли я как-нибудь это исправить? :(
damn, I just have a black screen, is there any way I can fix it? :(

Last edited:
Reactions: eba1228

Mgunh1

Jul 19, 2019
Needs directions. After I fall out down you get to where you can customize your character, but after that I can't move. Just stand there.
Customise your character, save it, then reload the game. Your customised character should still be there. Click on the other character and have sum fuk.

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes