DarkPrince18

Jul 2, 2018
Apparently you can do this pose too, not just the standing doggy style. I'mma experiment a bit more and see if there's any pussibilities more poses.

1660232513542.png

Reactions: judaszzxx

Some_Dude?

Apr 27, 2017
It has potential I just wanted automated sex I hate moving my mouse back and forth and it doesn't really work they just keep adjusting there hips, I know up and down is for hips and side to side is for motion of sex but it doesn't really work

soporosyntic

Dec 20, 2017
Honestly pretty neat so far! Agree that this is obviously just a tech demo, but everything shown off so far seems to be pretty well executed. I like the animations and how they blend despite the interactivity. Hopefully this project has a good future ahead and doesn't end up abandoned or in some crowdfunded development crawl.

Shame about the performance, but I find running it in a smaller window helps.

Also, no need to relaunch the game after customising a character. Just jump off that weird little platform and you're brought back to the play area.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

lonaburner

Mar 3, 2021
I have to give the developer credit for inventing a truly unprecedented control scheme. There is no other third person 'game' of any genre in the world that controls like this one does.

Now can you please throw this control scheme in the garbage and import the third person controls from literally any other third person game in the unreal engine.

Also, why are you locked to the first character as the playable character. Why can't we swap between controlling the boy or the girl when the game starts.

Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

nikkestest

Jan 2, 2022
i'm not getting anything thats in the screen shots, only white room. no menus or customization. i downloaded from somewhere else before so i think its save files somewhere on my pc but idk anyone know what i do

othermmaa

Jul 6, 2022
1.1.2 update is out weeks ago.

Just reminder
Well, according to the description, under '️Patreon key' on the latest update's page (update 1.1.2), it says that:

There will no longer be two versions of TU project (patreon/free) now the game will allow you to enter a key that can be accessed by patrons of tier young taco or higher. The game will generate a unique key using a unique code related to the computer on which you play the game and the key itself, and stores the generated code in a file called "patreonKey.sav" this file theoretically only works on your computer and even if you migrate this to another computer would not work, so you would have to re-enter the key.
So, now what? :confused:

1.80 star(s) 4 Votes