Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Damn, didn't expect Visage 2 to be this steamy :oops:

Welp, i guess all those scenes with naked Dolores in the first game were a warning of what's to come in the future i guess

Gnetix

Jul 2, 2017
I need even darker games on unreal! More darkness!
Really, why are most of the games of this genre on unreal as dark as possible?

Just4m0dss

Aug 24, 2020
The game looks good, but IMO it's too dark, it also lacks some ghost action, I'll be keeping an eye out for future updates

Dysonthiox

Aug 16, 2020
IMHO, I think the twitching of the ghost girl should be more violent (like Lisa from PT) to make her more spooky, heck maybe add some contortion animations to her to really emphasize the spookiness. Or you can do other weird things with her, taking full advantage of the fact that she's a ghost Taboossy.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
IMHO, I think the twitching of the ghost girl should be more violent (like Lisa from PT) to make her more spooky, heck maybe add some contortion animations to her to really emphasize the spookiness. Or you can do other weird things with her, taking full advantage of the fact that she's a ghost Taboossy.
I do agree, in some sense, there's not really a feeling of imminent danger. It would add to the eroticism of the situation if she was a violent, untamed ghost, and by surviving her attempts to 'get us' we learn more about her and subdue her. Then that leads to whatever sexual events that may follow, but the exciting thing is that she would only do that for us, nobody else.

Reactions: Dysonthiox

knatum

Oct 12, 2017
Not exactly plentiful in terms of content at the moment, but this is definitely a project worth watching. The atmosphere alone puts some games made by full time studios to shame lol.

Personal gripe would be that the ghost model looks a bit too...thicc, to the point where it threatens to harm the mood of the game. Also wish there was an option of function that could make the action a bit more visible, POV switches would be an example. Anyways keeping an eye on this one, very excited to see where it goes.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes