Unreal Engine - TTPP [Demo v0.1] [Taboossy]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Unryut

It has a really good ambience, and to be honest its one of the best balances between horror and horny ive seen in a while, deserves 5 stars since it has a LOT of potencial, just imagine if they add more girls and it becomes some sort of escape game yknow, i will be checking this one
  2. 5.00 star(s)

akriskra

"TTPP" is one of the most exhilarating games I have ever played. The rich storyline, exquisite graphics, and captivating gameplay make it difficult for me to pull myself away. The design of the role-playing elements allows me to immerse myself deeply in the game, interacting with the fictional world, where every decision can impact the entire course of the story. The unique music and sound effects in the game enhance the overall atmosphere, providing a more immersive sensory experience. In summary, "TTPP" not only delivers exceptional game quality but also has allowed me to enjoy a thoroughly delightful gaming experience.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

freenutsxd

Although this is the first demo of the game, I'm rating it a 5 as everything shown so far is very promising. The gameplay is short, but I think the atmosphere is set up perfectly so far. Dark house, barely lit by the player's lighter, and just enough natural light to light up the thicc ghost well. Not too many scares at the moment, just some loud noises, but the atmosphere alone does enough to leave things tense.

For future updates, I'd like to see the horror aspect fleshed out some more but that's just me. As long as the big titty ghost lady is around, I'll be happy!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

pogchampione

its just a demo but it's pretty promising, the game looks nice and what little content there is, it's creatively spooky and good.

i think for me the devs past game struggled a bit with the 2d proportions and animations seeming a bit janky, so it's very interesting to see this transition to 3d be so immediately good. worth following for sure
  5. 4.00 star(s)

JansenX

Really liked the first game from the dev and I see the potential with this one.
    Personally I'm not sure if I am into the model of the ghost right now. I like big boobs but the other proportions of the ghost are a bit too much for my taste... hard to tell with the scenes atm to be sure.

Gameplay seems to be a mix of walking simulator and point & click game. Sound worse than it actually is. For semi-horror games it is working quite well and I have a feeling we have a similar story to the previous game, with the ghost not being actually evil.

For now it is a 4 star from me. The dev was pretty good with kinky stuff (I was NOT aware that I'm into statues... have to thank the dev for that fetish :KEK:) and I'm hoping to see more of that in this game. Having just this one ghost could get a bit stale for me. Having the different kind of statues with different interactions was pretty cool in "A Silent Statue", so having another ghost with different shapes and behavior could work well but it is too early to know what is actually planned.

Looking forward to the final release. The dev proved already that he can make a good game without feature creep but a good amount of content and I believe he will pull it of again with this one. One house with secrets to solve is more than enough if you're a solo dev imo.
    But still this could be a continued story thing, where each haunted house/place has a different story/ghost. Ghost Hunter style and this one is just the origin story of "Tommy the Sexorcist"! (Just wishful thinking here but would make content creation an easier thing being bite sized addons) :p

Keep it up my dude! :D