htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
how do you find her?? i opened every window and nothing and the top doors dont open
game crash, before i found her, but the room to the left of where she's playing with a dildo, use the grow bar to remove the nails on the door and you can get to the room where she is, when you do though , she disappears from the room. I alt tabbed to check on something at that time when i came back the game was a stuttering mess that I had to force a crash. So that was on me.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Creepy and sexy. Gotta love it. I really liked a Silent Statue so a game like that in a 3d environment is gonna be interesting.

P100 Claudette

Formerly 'Fog Whisperer'
Nov 10, 2023
Is something supposed to happen when you open the door to her room from the bathroom? I've opened all the windows just in case but nothing happens after i go into her room.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
yeah i just got back to it, and you enter her room, nothing there, you leave the door leading to her shuts and she goes back to riding the dildo. so.. uh... im guessing that's the whole demo.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
yeah i just got back to it, and you enter her room, nothing there, you leave the door leading to her shuts and she goes back to riding the dildo. so.. uh... im guessing that's the whole demo.
Go back to the other door and look directly at her from the gap. The mouse should appear and you just click on her.

Thomasbojuje

Dec 23, 2018
Really cool and enjoyable demo.
walkthrough:
Grab a lighter on the table .
Go upstairs, click on the door right of stairs.
Click on the woman to initiate cutscene (and click a few more times if you want to skip the text), then down and left of stairs is the garage grab a crowbar from the table. Go to the window to remove the planks form the window. After it says leave, move upstairs to the leftest door(bathroom), through it go to the bedroom, grab a dildo and hand it to the woman in the bathroom.
Lastly move downstairs, and right to look into the peep hole. And that is the end for this demo unfortunately. And i am very exicted to see where this goes next.

Ahip

Dec 23, 2017
It's already really good for a demo. The setting and atmosphere of erotic suspense has been nailed once again. The brief glimpses of the ghost in the darkness works really well. Can't wait to see what kind of writing and animation you bring to the game for the sex scenes. It's nice to have intimacy with a shy ghost girl who has nobody else, but it'd also be great to have rough, carefree sex when nobody will disturb you with her. To have a well developed, well written ero game in 3d/unreal 5, of this genre, hasn't been done. Really enjoyed your previous game and super excited to see this game completed. Wish you all the best.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes