• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Gotta say this update was pretty good. I was worried things were going to be forced with the way they were going last update, but it was nice to see we can choose what path to be on in this current update.

I mean, the wife is already an 11, so no reason to cheat on her lol. Was worried that girl that showed up was going to be an ex or something, but glad it was just the sister-in-law. Curious how that is going to turn out now that she is here. The game over choices are still annoying though. So far, there hasn't been any actual meaningful choices as the only choices that branch, lead to game overs (well, except for this latest update that gave us a choice on being on Alice's path or not). Still pretty kinetic.

Either way though, enjoying this again. Mostly enjoying the wife content as she is still the best girl. You gave us the best one from the beginning, so it's hard to think about the others now lol. Still, thanks for the update and look forward to what is next. ;)

Justbrian74

Jul 1, 2020
I like the story and some of the developing of it, but I hate dead end "choices." That's not a real choice and is always annoying. At least make it a swerve where you get interrupted before something happens instead of a dead end.

Reactions: Toukebri and MrJay

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
SnowstormBTW. Any way to know in advance which choices lead to bad endings? Personally, unless I know for sure how to avoid bad endings, I won't be interested in the game.

Fapmaister

Dec 17, 2019
can someone explain to me how this game has incest when the girl is from his wife previous marriage (which means she already has bio) and has absolutliy noting to do with MC? yet its "incest" or am i missing something here?

make it make sense

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlbc and Bloodguard

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
can someone explain to me how this game has incest when the girl is from his wife previous marriage (which means she already has bio) and has absolutliy noting to do with MC? yet its "incest" or am i missing something here?

make it make sense
MC is married to the girl's mother, which makes him her step-father. A step-parent is just a biological parent's spouse that isn't a biological parent. In a lot of places, step-family incest is still legally considered incest whether it's culturally considered incest or not. Given that most of the games on this site with the incest tag are step- or adopted rather than biological, this seems like a bizarre point of confusion

Oct 10, 2019
MC is married to the girl's mother, which makes him her step-father. A step-parent is just a biological parent's spouse that isn't a biological parent. In a lot of places, step-family incest is still legally considered incest whether it's culturally considered incest or not. Given that most of the games on this site with the incest tag are step- or adopted rather than biological, this seems like a bizarre point of confusion
I think the reason for all of the confusion is because most games that you say are step- or adopted usually have a patch to make it not so.

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
This game has tons of potential and for the most part I really, really like it. Especially the new twins are unbelievably hot and I can't wait to do all kinds of stuff to them.

However, I have to say one major complaint so far is lewd scenes that leads to game over. It's just such a waste, because it means that in the main continuity of the game, that scene never happened. And for no good reason either. I really don't care what approach you do, I don't care if the MC is a cheating bastard, if his wife is a huge cuckquean, if you have to resort to some magic or sci-fi bullshit or hypnosis or whatever; No matter the approach you decide to go with, you need to start letting the MC have lewd scenes with girls other than the wife and not having them lead to just Game Over, because that's utterly boring, and like I said, a huge waste of a scene that essentially never happened.

Also, but this is much lesser issue, I wish the updates were a bit bigger. That might just be something that comes true over time so I'm not nearly as worried about that.

But with all that said, I'm really, truly rooting for this game. The renders are really nice, the girls look super hot and it has basically everything it needs to be a huge hit. Just change that one approach and you're golden.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
This game has tons of potential and for the most part I really, really like it. Especially the new twins are unbelievably hot and I can't wait to do all kinds of stuff to them.

However, I have to say one major complaint so far is lewd scenes that leads to game over. It's just such a waste, because it means that in the main continuity of the game, that scene never happened. And for no good reason either. I really don't care what approach you do, I don't care if the MC is a cheating bastard, if his wife is a huge cuckquean, if you have to resort to some magic or sci-fi bullshit or hypnosis or whatever; No matter the approach you decide to go with, you need to start letting the MC have lewd scenes with girls other than the wife and not having them lead to just Game Over, because that's utterly boring, and like I said, a huge waste of a scene that essentially never happened.

Also, but this is much lesser issue, I wish the updates were a bit bigger. That might just be something that comes true over time so I'm not nearly as worried about that.

But with all that said, I'm really, truly rooting for this game. The renders are really nice, the girls look super hot and it has basically everything it needs to be a huge hit. Just change that one approach and you're golden.
So, if we cheat it's game over? If so, I'm just going to wish the dev well and move on.

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
So, if we cheat it's game over? If so, I'm just going to wish the dev well and move on.
I guess the game isn't worth downloading.

SnowstormBTW, good luck with the game.
So much conclusion jumping from just one commentary without checking.....

- There have been some dead end/game over choices.
- Allof those scenes except one (in this update in fact), involve not cheating per se but the MC being a creeper and quite rapey, with a girl he just met to boot.
- The whole point of Alice (Sara's daughter) so far has been her gradual corruption, so saying "if we cheat, it's game over" does not make sense. Unless the player chooses for the MC to cut that path (in this update in fact), it's not a matter of if, but when.

And about this update's dead end/game over choice.....what kind of guy bathes with the bathroom door open? :WaitWhat:

Just my two cents of thought.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I guess the game isn't worth downloading.

SnowstormBTW, good luck with the game.
I did download it. But other than that, I don't know. Am still waiting on someone to answer my question on what someone else said.

So much conclusion jumping from just one commentary without checking.....

- There have been some dead end/game over choices.
- Allof those scenes except one (in this update in fact), involve not cheating per se but the MC being a creeper and quite rapey, with a girl he just met to boot.
- The whole point of Alice (Sara's daughter) so far has been her gradual corruption, so saying "if we cheat, it's game over" does not make sense. Unless the player chooses for the MC to cut that path (in this update in fact), it's not a matter of if, but when.

And about this update's dead end/game over choice.....what kind of guy bathes with the bathroom door open? :WaitWhat:

Just my two cents of thought.
Where did I jump to a conclusion? I asked the poster about it and then made a statement about if it was. So, you may want to go back and reread and make sure you take note of the punctuation used. Thank you. Have a wonderful day.

Reactions: Andromodus

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
I did download it. But other than that, I don't know. Am still waiting on someone to answer my question on what someone else said.

Where did I jump to a conclusion? I asked the poster about it and then made a statement about if it was. So, you may want to go back and reread and make sure you take note of the punctuation used. Thank you. Have a wonderful day.
Taking a quite vague statement/rant as fact without reading anyone else's before being called out on it?
I mean no offense, but that's kind of the definition of conclusion-jumping, specially when it comes to these forums in general considering how unreliable posters can be at times on what they define as cheating or not.

And well, to be fair you were not the only one - but sometimes posters can start things with just one opinion that might be more subjective than they admit. While so far it hasn't shown much on that angle, from the way story is progressing cheating is definitely going to be available.

Reactions: Jaxmeritrix

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
Taking a quite vague statement/rant as fact without reading anyone else's before being called out on it?
I mean no offense, but that's kind of the definition of conclusion-jumping, specially when it comes to these forums in general considering how unreliable posters can be at times on what they define as cheating or not.

And well, to be fair you were not the only one - but sometimes posters can start things with just one opinion that might be more subjective than they admit. While so far it hasn't shown much on that angle, from the way story is progressing cheating is definitely going to be available.
There you go assuming again. I didn't take anything as fact. Either your don't know how to read or English isn't your first language. So, why don't you assume your ass right onto my ignore list. I'm done with you.

Reactions: Andromodus
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes