3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Interesting, True Husband V0.4 Release (for $10 and more)... This update was released much faster than the last one: it's very unexpected.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Honestly, story is really basic. If you play it, you'll understand the MC has some major perv. issues for younger women (I have to be careful with phrasing, but I mean like daughter) and checking them out on his phone. Pretty sure the future prostitution that everyone is worried about is more or less how he is going to find some of the new "daughters". They're gonna be basically gold digger/whores, but will see the light when they find the MC and get added to the harem. Personally, think its a bad move since that isn't going to set well with some users, but given the writing thus far, I don't think the dev is planning anything more than what I said and will probably retcon or somehow change the story slightly when people start screaming (because heaven forbid people had sex before they met the MC).
Well, I hope we can ignore the prostitutes. No intention of adding them to the harem, nor of having scenes with them.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
gonna watch list this game, till then im gonna wait if there's any bdsm or just maledom stuff is might be better,
anyway good luck dev :coffee:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrueHusband-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dark Silence
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes