3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018

HS2_2023-04-22-18-22-48-839.png
Version 0.2 is done. This version includes 1 game day. I plan to release upcoming updates with about the same amount of content. Unfortunately, I don't have enough time to develop the game to do big updates.
Changelog:
Added 1 game day;
Added 196 new renders;
Added 13 new animations.
Pc=
Mac=
Android=

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
True Husband [v0.2] [Snowstorm]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- -

Mac:

- -

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
Eh, update was alright. Not sure if I'm enjoying the direction this game is going. Besides the bugs, it seems the choices don't really matter (except for the fact that they lead to game overs). It's pretty much kinetic. Bug wise, they keep calling the MC Nick for some reason, even if you rename him. Besides, the default name is Jack, so where does Nick come from?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll give it one more update to see what happens, but I think I might be done with this one. Not a fan of forced stuff, especially with a character I find unappealing. Regardless, thanks for the update. ;)

Last edited:

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Man...This game is making me realize just how old I'm getting. I looked at the wife, I saw the daughter...how is it even a choice? I'd be sending the daughter to her room and be banging my wife. It's not even a temptation, its just a matter of "well its a game, and I'm losing content by not doing it."

Actually, I'm tempted to play this game and see just how far/long content is there if you just "choose to be a true husband". Like that is supposedly the goal, so lets see how much you're punished for playing properly.

3.90 star(s) 23 Votes