3.90 star(s) 23 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
First red flag ..... in the op she had a daughter from other relationship but she decides to remain silent.....wtf is this i see some hidden bs here
"She belongs to the streets."

divorce her for being deceitful, and marry the daughter :KEK: (although if apple doesn't fall far from the tree... he should just run XD )

Cause there a reason she hid that... (maybe too many dudes at once to know who the father is, and doesn't want MC to realise he would be cucking himself marrying her? is plausible cause dev hasn't clarified if that content will be in the game or not).

What is possibly the other answer: they had a fling in the past, and that is his daughter (via a patch I would assume, since patreon).
Wouldn't be the first time that kind of story is done. And can't think of any good reason for the secret dev wise that isn't going a NTR route other than that.

ktunga

Jul 10, 2022
Slightly reminds me of Family Man and Sweet Neighbors, maybe this one too in some ways.

Anyway, good to see a middle-aged protag forming a family instead of another "your dad is dead, here's your incestfest family harem" plot and MC.
in family man i didnt see any kind of red flag......in this you married someone who had a doughter but she didnt tell you and dev wants to mc go and fuck her when defintevely the wife looks 1000% much nicer and hotter than the dilf......i think this is for loli lovers and 3 letters lovers bcs right now i see more and more reminiscenses to the babysiiters than a family man

Sonico

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
in family man i didnt see any kind of red flag......in this you married someone who had a doughter but she didnt tell you and dev wants to mc go and fuck her when defintevely the wife looks 1000% much nicer and hotter than the dilf......i think this is for loli lovers and 3 letters lovers bcs right now i see more and more reminiscenses to the babysiiters than a family man
1 - as others pointed out, making her the new wife's daughter could be a bad cover-up for Patreon and she's his daughter.

2 - sometimes women, like every other person, go through very rough patches in their lives - giving up a child for adoption because you have no conditions, monetary, psychological, other to raise it IS a thing that can happen and be quite a sore spot for the woman. And not every absentee mom or dad will have the right head to deal with it, specially when the "lost" kid pops back in one's life by surprise.

So yes, i can see why it may seem strange to a number of people - but also, there's a lot of untold stuff that can make sense of things while having no relation to a certain 3 letter word that really brings the flame war to the threads.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
This needs a patch either way, if the dev want's to stay on Patreon, as they don't accept sex with step-family either.

MC is way too perverted right from the start. As well as too welcoming to Alice, i mean, she's a stranger to him and apparently his wife's daughter, which she purposely hide from him before and after they married...that sure as hell doesn't inspire any kind of trust or goodwill towards her.
Then the wife just leave's, not even bothering giving any kind of answer...i already want to dump the wife.

And please for the love of God, stop with the ''Mr. MC''.

Vualen

Nov 5, 2018
Still little content, but I liked nice animations and graphics. But please do not forget sounds (y)

Jessie

Apr 26, 2017
I have not played this( waiting for more updates) but there is so many better models. These type toons are really bad imo . The Japanese toon is definitely not my favorite I see a revamp in the future if not abandoned tag

• Angry
Reactions: Kellerkind207

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
I had to delete my comment, unfortunately there should be a minimum age limit for someone to be able to comment on this site.
Anyway, congrats dev, and best of luck with your game.
PS: Don't be put off by comments here, do what you like and be happy.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Agree with what SpyderArachnid has said. MC's first reaction of Alice's appearance and thus Sarah's concealment of her existence is tooooooo chill to make sense. I think any recently married people who finds out that his/her significant other has a child before their marriage now should be asking questions immediately instead of casually welcoming her in and letting her sleep in their room without making sure the exact situation lol.

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
First red flag ..... in the op she had a daughter from other relationship but she decides to remain silent.....wtf is this i see some hidden bs here
See, that's what I was thinking about the whole "will you remain faithful" bit. Bitch was lying from the start, she's already broken faith, some nerve expecting any in return for lies From The Start. Dunno about the laws everywhere, but that kinda fraudulent behavior, to enable entering into a LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACT, should be grounds for annulment, never mind divorce.

So you're god damn right I'ma fuck the daughter and whoever the fuck else I want. I owe a liar no loyalty. She'll lie about having a kid, she'll lie about bouncing from pogostick to pogostick.

XV71

Feb 25, 2020
Gonna give it a few updates before trying, mc sounds like another doormat everyone wipes their feet on, then I see the sleep and dream sex and future tags, yikes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andromodus
3.90 star(s) 23 Votes