3.80 star(s) 21 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Preview_result.jpg

Overview:
You get to play as a middle-aged man who recently got married. He spent many years of his life devoted to work and career, but one day he met his love.
They love each other and enjoy life together. But everything changes when a young girl appears on the main character's doorstep, who appears to be his wife's daughter.
It turns out that your wife has a daughter from a previous marriage. The strange thing is that she is silent about it.
The main character accepts the girl into his house, but very quickly begins to feel sexual attraction to her.
Will the main character succumb to temptation or remain a faithful husband? It's up to you to decide.
In the new versions, you will meet new characters and new challenges.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-04
Developer: Snowstorm - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.6
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Future tags:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Walkthrough Mod*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

450_2_vid.gif 661_vid2.gif 21.png 31.png 38.png 55.png 69.png 72.png 76.png 86.png 153.png 156.png 211.png 249.png 258.png 264.png HS2_2023-07-24-22-55-40-155.png HS2_2023-07-24-23-16-31-709.png HS2_2023-08-14-15-40-39-471.png HS2_2023-08-12-00-05-21-960.png 741.png 747.png 821.png 840.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Will the main character succumb to temptation or remain a faithful husband?
chris-evans-is-that-a-trick-question.gif

Dev, since you have ownership of the thread, it would be nice if you could put the planned tags in "Genre Spoiler", leaving that aside, are kinks/fetishes going to be avoidable?
I must say that this overview reminds me of "Trianlge", I hope it doesn't go the same forced lesbian path, although for that, it would need a patch, or choose relationships, if you want to survive on patreon.
EDIT: Hmm, the story has some inconsistencies but the idea doesn't look bad.

Btw, you better change those descriptions on patreon :BootyTime:

Good luck.

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It turns out that your wife has a daughter from a previous marriage. The main character accepts the girl into his house.
Daughter: "Oh dear father... We are finally reunited!"
MC: "Father? ...but, but, that can't be right."

(one week later)

Daughter: "Daddy, can I suck your DICK?"
MC: "That's all you had to say, darling!" lol

249 (2).jpg
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It wasn't bad. Simple and pretty basic. Not a bad thing, as simple can be good still. Not everything needs to be over the top, so just a simple story is nice. Though there is several game overs already, which are never enjoyable. While they did make sense to lead to a game over, those are not really fun to have in general.

Otherwise, not too bad. Could use a little tweaking here and there, but yeah, it was alright. I'll wait till the next update to see how things go from there. Might not be my cup of tea, but I'll give it a fair shot at least. Best of luck with your project and thanks. ;)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TrueHusband-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
If the dev doesn't go the route of keeping the wife in the dark and making the player choose the wife (or the wife's "tenant").

I hope the dev gives a patch or a player relationship choice at the front of the game (as soon as possible) (if it's not there already (haven't played the game yet)). In my opinion, it just isn't as satisfying to have 3some scenes (where the ladies aren't playing/touching each other) or an MFF 3some relationship where the ladies involved aren't enjoying each other as much as the MC is.

3.80 star(s) 21 Votes