3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Oh, unfortunately, that's not my background. I don't understand software/graphic design.

But if I knew how to make such images I would create a game. A game similar to Cloudlet. With few characters, but with an engaging plot. There would be 4 characters.

Husband
Wife
Father-in-law
Adopted son

The game would have as its premise the corruption of the wife who would be fucked by her father-in-law and later by her son. Everything gradually.

The name of the game would be "Iscariot" (in reference to the greatest traitor in history)

There are so many ideas, but unfortunately I don't have the talent to put them into practice. hahahaha

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Yes, I have some tips to give you, although you may already be knowledgeable!
The first is that I notice some grain in your renders!
You didn't use DENOISER!
This could be a sign of three things:
1- You are not aware of its existence
2 Your graphics card is not NVIDIA
3- Like me from time to time, you decided not to use it so that the details would be clearer and not be washed out by the Denoiser

Which of these reasons is the right one?
Wow! Your conversation is so technological and advanced.
I don't understand anything like that, but keep improving and exchanging knowledge.

Termi, I have a technical question, maybe you can answer it.
My video card is a very old and simple NVIDIA, GTX 550 Ti (2GB/192-bit/GDDR5) and my LG 32" Full HD monitor/TV is also very simple without 4K.

To watch a 4K video, do I need to have a 4K graphics card + a 4K monitor to see all the improvements?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I don't understand anything like that, but keep improving and exchanging knowledge.

My video card is a very old and simple NVIDIA, GTX 550 Ti (2GB/192-bit/GDDR5) and my LG 32" Full HD monitor/TV is also very simple without 4K.

To watch a 4K video, do I need to have a 4K graphics card + a 4K monitor to see all the improvements?
I'm not the best person to answer this, but I think:
1-You can view the video with any GPU, as long as it can handle the load
2 - You will only be able to enjoy 4K if you have a 4K monitor/television or larger!
In the end, I think you can view the video at the maximum resolution of your monitor, but not in 4K, as long as the graphics card can handle it!

ByLiToXx

Apr 15, 2024

Hi! i am a little disconnected of hardware themes, also that graphic card is very old as you say, but searching on internet there a some pages that say the max res is 2560 x 1600, so i don't think you could play 4k videos smoothly because it would take time to load the information. I hope i helped you!

ByLiToXx

Apr 15, 2024
I wasn't saying you were CLOUDLET, but someone else! (it was more like Mr Black or another undercover artist I came across previously)!
Because you see, if the first image impressed me a little, these then impressed me a lot and no matter how much you want to disguise it, this is not the work of a novice or someone with little experience, but of a person with a lot of experience!
Even the sofa already contains morphs created by you and I haven't even analyzed the renders well yet!
And that account opened 2 days ago was just so you wouldn't reveal your real person!
I could swear, by the style you use, that you're someone I've crossed paths with before in another thread!
Whoever you are, congratulations on these excellent renders!

EDIT- Ok, analyzing it further, I think the morphs on the sofa came from a simple Dforce simulation, which is still an advanced level!
Hi! Yes i guess is fair enough thinking i could be any artist going undercover, but unfortunately i am not.
As you say is weird a new account post this level of work, but actually i just create this account to post my works, i have another one which i am just following some threads of games and fan arts forums i am interested like this one.

And yes, i have some experience in DAZ but i think i have so much to learn still, about animation mainly.
Answering you question about the denoiser: i have a 3070ti but i am no a fan of using the denoiser. It helps to make the render smother but it does the final image a little blurred (i dont know if i explained well) , but i guess i could upload some tests so people here can tell which one they likes best.

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hi! Yes i guess is fair enough thinking i could be any artist going undercover, but unfortunately i am not.
As you say is weird a new account post this level of work, but actually i just create this account to post my works, i have another one which i am just following some threads of games and fan arts forums i am interested like this one.

And yes, i have some experience in DAZ but i think i have so much to learn still, about animation mainly.
Answering you question about the denoiser: i have a 3070ti but i am no a fan of using the denoiser. It helps to make the render smother but it does the final image a little blurred (i dont know if i explained well) , but i guess i could upload some tests so people here can tell which one they likes best.
So that's reason number 3 that I mentioned earlier, which leads to my first tip!
As you are also a fan of details, from the renders you presented, everything in the renders presents the details well apart from one thing, the most essential, the character's skin!
You should increase the character's resolution level and at the same time increase her skin's Normal and Bump maps!
And by the way, could you give me the name of the clothes you used in the renders, the first and the second!
I would really appreciate it!

Last edited:
Reactions: ByLiToXx

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Hi! i am a little disconnected of hardware themes, also that graphic card is very old as you say, but searching on internet there a some pages that say the max res is 2560 x 1600, so i don't think you could play 4k videos smoothly because it would take time to load the information. I hope i helped you!
Yes, it helped! Thanks for this.
Even though my processor is an Intel i7-2600K (8MB Cache / 3.8GHz) + 32GB Corsair Vengeance (DDR3 / 1600MHz) of memory, I almost never download videos in 4K, because with the aforementioned video card the videos take a while little to start and sometimes there are small freezes/freezes in the image.

Reactions: ByLiToXx

ByLiToXx

Apr 15, 2024
So that's reason number 3 that I mentioned earlier, which leads to my first tip!
As you are also a fan of details, from the renders you presented, everything in the renders presents the details well apart from one thing, the most essential, the character's skin!
You should increase the character's resolution level and at the same time increase her skin's Normal and Bump maps!
And by the way, could you give me the name of the clothes you used in the renders, the first and the second!
I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for the tips! I will post some renders soon so everyone could enjoy them!
These are the clothes i used in my renders:

Maxi Sweater Dress for G8/8.1 Females
Satin Pyjamas for Genesis 8 Females
Passion Flame Lingerie

Hope it helps!

Reactions: Terminatorgames

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
I am so glad of causing a good first impression over here, but no i am not Cloudlet. Last night i played the fan made game and i realised that people here has a lot of talent and i want contribute also uploading some pinups (it's the correct word? english is not my native language) and maybe create short stories.

Someone said there wasnt too much to see in my firts post so i hope they like these a little more.

If you have any suggestions to improve my works, please let me know.

Again, thanks for the support!!!
she looks amazing. looking forward to more pics from u.
any chance you would share your .duf file of her?

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
The Author is , and their art is impeccable. Series is called 'In the Mist'. Here is the unedited pictures where you can tell that there is now a twist, where the little devil is actually capturing a picture. Maybe for personal use or maybe for something more sinister for later.
Thanks for the kind words. I've toyed around doing some True Bond fan art in the past and some animations but I can't seem to get Danny to look like he does in the game. At least not to my liking. And the animations are pretty barebones compared to Terminatorgames stuff.
Mom-001a.png Mom-002a.png

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Thanks for the kind words. I've toyed around doing some True Bond fan art in the past and some animations but I can't seem to get Danny to look like he does in the game. At least not to my liking. And the animations are pretty barebones compared to Terminatorgames stuff.
View attachment 3563854 View attachment 3563857
God damn, this is crazy good, please do more.

lordshimra

Mar 30, 2017
View attachment 3563854 View attachment 3563857
another one where she looks amazing. and speaking for myself, more interested in what she looks like than Danny being spot on :) Any chance you would share your .duf of her?

Reactions: sqanze001