3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Can't see any of the problems and I have zoomed in as well. Disclaimer though that this is viewing on phone only. There is some clipping of Danny's stomach through Jess' ass though. But other than that it's great.
To my eyes the Normal rendered images look better. They are not as dark and skin tones look better. I am not seeing any artifacts. The video looks great too.
I saw it about 10 times, and I think you're looking for hair in an egg.
Everything is normal here. I see that the shadow on her neck is as it should be.
Thanks Guys!
The problem is almost certainly with my TV then!
When I started the video, many months ago I modified most of the renders to another color profile and created the clips but at that time I didn't notice these artifacts that I see!
Now, with the clips created, I can no longer revert to the original colors!
But I feel better knowing that the problem is with my TV and not with the renders!
PEACE and HEALTH to you!

spl00shz

Apr 16, 2023
Hey guys!
I need your help with a small thing!
I'm doing video editing and I ran into a problem!
A few months ago I acquired a new monitor, 4k, which is my main monitor and I changed the TV I was working with to a secondary monitor, so I work with 2 monitors next to each other!
When editing photos or videos, according to the color profile I used, on the 4k monitor it seems without problems, but when I switch to the TV, I notice certain artifacts derived from the color profile I am assigning to the renders and videos !
I would like you to open the following image and tell me how you see the image on your monitors or televisions, cell phones, etc! Whether you notice artifacts or not!
I highlighted the most problematic areas of the image so you can get straight to the point!
Your response is very important, so I ask you to respond so that I can resolve this issue if the images contain artifacts!
The more responses I get, the better!
Thanks!

Profile 1
View attachment 3541793

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3541936

Profile 1
View attachment 3542091

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3542092
Okay I looked at video for a couple of times on every spot you market, looks normal to me

Reactions: Terminatorgames

Jozso93

Jan 28, 2020
Hey guys!
I need your help with a small thing!
I'm doing video editing and I ran into a problem!
A few months ago I acquired a new monitor, 4k, which is my main monitor and I changed the TV I was working with to a secondary monitor, so I work with 2 monitors next to each other!
When editing photos or videos, according to the color profile I used, on the 4k monitor it seems without problems, but when I switch to the TV, I notice certain artifacts derived from the color profile I am assigning to the renders and videos !
I would like you to open the following image and tell me how you see the image on your monitors or televisions, cell phones, etc! Whether you notice artifacts or not!
I highlighted the most problematic areas of the image so you can get straight to the point!
Your response is very important, so I ask you to respond so that I can resolve this issue if the images contain artifacts!
The more responses I get, the better!
Thanks!

Profile 1
View attachment 3541793

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3541936

Profile 1
View attachment 3542091

NORMAL Render image

View attachment 3542092
Hi!

I tried in Lenovo notebook, Xiaomi note 9 pro, and Asus monitor, everything is fine! Thank you for your hard work!

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
With animation it's even worse!
This is what I ask of you again!
Download this short video clip and play it on your video player!
Pay attention to the areas that I highlighted as problematic, especially on Jessica's neck!
Do you see shadow or a red pixelated image in that area?

My notebook is a dell g15 with an RTX 3050 graphics card. I noticed absolutely nothing unusual. The image is perfect. The shading is great.

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Hi! This is one of my first attempts at Jessica. This is from a little story I'm currently doing. I hope you like it and I am listening to any suggestions you make.
View attachment 3544698
Account created on the 15th, that is, yesterday!
First Post and already this quality!
Even the room belongs to the story of the original game!
Do you want to tell us who you really are?

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Do you have an Oled 4k monitor? If that's the case then you might have what's called an burn in.
No, I don't have an Oled monitor!
And if that were the case, in animation this would always happen in the same place, which doesn't correspond to what happens, besides, as I said, with normal renders this doesn't happen anywhere, only when I assign that color profile!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I think I got the skin closer, and figured out grafts. 95% of Daz is a total mystery to me lol. (Edit: then I saw the image from ByLiToXx above. Much more to figure out.)

View attachment 3546339
Okay, you're a beginner!
So I advise you to start discovering the mysteries of DForce simulations as a first step!
It's much more important than the character's skin or face!
And secondly, the mysteries of the intensity of the lights!

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Slorpn

May 26, 2018
Okay, you're a beginner!
So I advise you to start discovering the mysteries of DForce simulations as a first step!
It's much more important than the character's skin or face!
And secondly, the mysteries of the intensity of the lights!
Utter beginner, keen to figure it out. Appreciate the (surely very) obvious tips.

ByLiToXx

Apr 15, 2024
Account created on the 15th, that is, yesterday!
First Post and already this quality!
Even the room belongs to the story of the original game!
Do you want to tell us who you really are?
I am so glad of causing a good first impression over here, but no i am not Cloudlet. Last night i played the fan made game and i realised that people here has a lot of talent and i want contribute also uploading some pinups (it's the correct word? english is not my native language) and maybe create short stories.

Someone said there wasnt too much to see in my firts post so i hope they like these a little more.

If you have any suggestions to improve my works, please let me know.

Again, thanks for the support!!!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
I am so glad of causing a good first impression over here, but no i am not Cloudlet. Last night i played the fan made game and i realised that people here has a lot of talent and i want contribute also uploading some pinups (it's the correct word? english is not my native language) and maybe create short stories.

Someone said there wasnt too much to see in my firts post so i hope they like these a little more.

I wasn't saying you were CLOUDLET, but someone else! (it was more like Mr Black or another undercover artist I came across previously)!
Because you see, if the first image impressed me a little, these then impressed me a lot and no matter how much you want to disguise it, this is not the work of a novice or someone with little experience, but of a person with a lot of experience!
Even the sofa already contains morphs created by you and I haven't even analyzed the renders well yet!
And that account opened 2 days ago was just so you wouldn't reveal your real person!
I could swear, by the style you use, that you're someone I've crossed paths with before in another thread!
Whoever you are, congratulations on these excellent renders!

EDIT- Ok, analyzing it further, I think the morphs on the sofa came from a simple Dforce simulation, which is still an advanced level!

User12332

Nov 5, 2023
I wasn't saying you were CLOUDLET, but someone else! (it was more like Mr Black or another undercover artist I came across previously)!
Because you see, if the first image impressed me a little, these then impressed me a lot and no matter how much you want to disguise it, this is not the work of a novice or someone with little experience, but of a person with a lot of experience!
Even the sofa already contains morphs created by you and I haven't even analyzed the renders well yet!
And that account opened 2 days ago was just so you wouldn't reveal your real person!
I could swear, by the style you use, that you're someone I've crossed paths with before in another thread!
Whoever you are, congratulations on these excellent renders!

EDIT- Ok, analyzing it further, I think the morphs on the sofa came from a simple Dforce simulation, which is still an advanced level!
Fight time! Let the best artist win!

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019

Yes, I have some tips to give you, although you may already be knowledgeable!
The first is that I notice some grain in your renders!
You didn't use DENOISER!
This could be a sign of three things:
1- You are not aware of its existence
2 Your graphics card is not NVIDIA
3- Like me from time to time, you decided not to use it so that the details would be clearer and not be washed out by the Denoiser

Which of these reasons is the right one?

• Wow
Reactions: Tony4613

Terminatorgames

Nov 2, 2019
Thanks for the pointers, Terminatorgames, looking much better. Now that I know what dforce can do, that flat plane grass in the backyard is really bothering me. haha.
When something bothers you, select the SURFACE SELECTION TOOL and click on that surface!
Next, go to the TAB SURFACES-Geometry and lower the CUTOUT OPACITY to 0!
It doesn't bother you anymore!