3D-Daz Fan Art True Bond Art Assets & Fan Art

Lvl 9 toaster

Oct 2, 2022
Cloud lifted his game through good skill writing and god like renders.that would be some of the factors if we want to continue his legacy in the future.cloud also mention a writer maybe we can get him involved in this.the renders are just supporting tool but a good story telling is what makes up a story.

Reactions: junoM5 and Sam60

Sam60

Dec 20, 2017
Cloud lifted his game through good skill writing and god like renders.that would be some of the factors if we want to continue his legacy in the future.cloud also mention a writer maybe we can get him involved in this.the renders are just supporting tool but a good story telling is what makes up a story.
Might i suggest whomever is interested in coming up with a story. Input the existing story line in gemini AI or Chat GPT (just make sure the relationship is shown as land lady and tenant) then ask the AI to continue the story. With the rigth prompts you should get a decent plot.

666Antofffka666

Aug 27, 2023
Thanks bro!
Yeah, i got like 50 negatives but will need time to see what-how works - thanks for the tip!
The above pictures are generated using Realisticmix666_v40 (from civitai) but just last night i tried realisticVisionV60B1_v51VAE and realisticmix_iiV11Version11 and the results were very good + it takes less time to generate/render for some reason than Realisticmix666_v40
And im also using refiner - sd_xl_refiner_1.0.
Now testing some different loras combined and will upload the results if they are good :)
Hello, this is my checkpoint. this is what I get with my Lora

666Antofffka666

Aug 27, 2023
Thanks bro!
Yeah, i got like 50 negatives but will need time to see what-how works - thanks for the tip!
The above pictures are generated using Realisticmix666_v40 (from civitai) but just last night i tried realisticVisionV60B1_v51VAE and realisticmix_iiV11Version11 and the results were very good + it takes less time to generate/render for some reason than Realisticmix666_v40
And im also using refiner - sd_xl_refiner_1.0.
Now testing some different loras combined and will upload the results if they are good :)
this is using a checkpoint +RealisticAnimeHentMix666+ and v2

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
The big secret is to create an engaging narrative with central characters. Cloudlet did this masterfully. He simply created a story with 3 characters and all 3 are equally important. Jessica is the icing on the cake, Danny represents the corrupt agent and David symbolizes the father figure. It's David's existence that makes the game very interesting. I don't know how to explain it, but the fact that there's always his shadow behind makes everything dangerous.

P4124v4n

Jun 7, 2017
Can you please upload the lora file?

This lora was created by using AutismMix SDXL model as a base model, so it can only be used with that model or other pony models, trigger word is jessica-cloudlet, research the AutismMix SDXL model to get the right prompts because it is using some special trigger words unlike other models and loras.

Last edited:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Além da escrita, acho que uma das razões deste jogo foi feita com tanto sucesso foram as animações e um novo modelo. Esta também é uma parte muito difícil. Encontrar modelos 3D que nunca foram usados é fantástico.. Levará anos para aparecer alguém que possa atingir seu nível ou superá-lo.

Por falar nisso, alguém sabe o que houve com Mansema ? Espero muito que ele não tenha saído do grupo. Estou ansioso por alguma de suas ideias. Ele disse que no futuro poderia imaginar uma ou duas situações de Jéssica e Danny no quarto a noite. No famoso ritual do "beijo de boa noite". Ou talvez, ele crie uma curta metragem das famosas mensagens por celular.

Last edited:

666Antofffka666

Aug 27, 2023

This lora was created by using AutismMix SDXL model as a base model, so it can only be used with that model or other pony models, trigger word is jessica-cloudlet, research the AutismMix SDXL model to get the right prompts because it is using some special trigger words unlike other models and loras.
Thank you for sharing.

Mansema

Mar 10, 2019
Além da escrita, acho que uma das razões deste jogo foi feita com tanto sucesso foram as animações e um novo modelo. Esta também é uma parte muito difícil. Encontrar modelos 3D que nunca foram usados é fantástico.. Levará anos para aparecer alguém que possa atingir seu nível ou superá-lo.

Por falar nisso, alguém sabe o que houve com Mansema ? Espero muito que ele não tenha saído do grupo. Estou ansioso por alguma de suas ideias. Ele disse que no futuro poderia imaginar uma ou duas situações de Jéssica e Danny no quarto a noite. No famoso ritual do "beijo de boa noite". Ou talvez, ele crie uma curta metragem das famosas mensagens por celular.
I'm still around. I've been working on something that will add some story to what I've previously posted. Part of it will touch base on the costumes from Danny's dare. I spent most of the day yesterday recreating Jessica's bedroom. Here's a teaser of one of the costumes based off the small glimpse we got in the actual game.
Costume_1.jpg

Reactions: Jakers15@

raj143

Jun 22, 2019

how to use