kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
If it's an EX involved with other ppl it has sweet fuck all to do with NTR. Cause your EX can't CHEAT ON YOU WITH THE INTENTION OF INFLICTING PAIN AND HUMILIATION. Which is the ONLY definition of NTR, regardless of what morons who can't bother to find out what a term conflate it with. Almost as if your NOT IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH YOUR EX, hence NO CHEATING.
he sayed that u can romance her so...

issue28

May 17, 2020
And utterly irrelevant. Unlike the incels of the world, actual ppl who interact with women don't expect them to all be celibate, waiting around for someone they never met to come fulfill their lives, all while breathlessly jilling themselves in the meanwhile.

NOT in a relationship? NOT NTR. Potential LI or not.
That is not the problem. The problem is if those scenes happens AFTER a player decides the pursue the EX and start things over again. If she does those scenes after that moment and there is no way to avoid them, since they won't be part of the main game, then that is the problem. Not many people would care about this if she WASN'T a potential LI. In that case she can do whatever she likes.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Though not the worst VN I have read lately, it really is not that good. The plot is pretty standard for this trope, the MC being a loser that does something to save others, then has situations that happen etc... There was nothing in the game that really drew me in, so I may give it a chance in the future, it is a pass for me for now. I wish the dev success.

Reactions: Kalléo and kokos94

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
I feel cheated. The preview pics are arranged in such a way that, at least in my case, you think there is a good amount of action. And turns out it's all at the end of this chapter. From reading the comments, it looks like the dev has put a lot of thought into how to get the most subscribers by hanging the carrot in front of us.
And the only action is a dream. I'm not in the game for just the action, but come on. Dream sequences are an easy way for the DEV to input some sexy time with no build-up. It satisfies the reader for a time, and the DEV can go on to write his melodrama. having it at the end leaves you wanting more. IMO, That's not a cliffhanger. That's blatant (if you want to see more, become a subscriber move)

That's a shame because, IMO, these games should be about the story and art and not about the money.
Truthfully the story is not that good. It starts from a weak premise and, with the scheming for our money, makes it stink of slimy connivance. I think that the DEV is going to see a situation where the pirates are going to take down one of their own, I'm sure.

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I feel cheated. The preview pics are arranged in such a way that, at least in my case, you think there is a good amount of action. And turns out it's all at the end of this chapter. From reading the comments, it looks like the dev has put a lot of thought into how to get the most subscribers by handing the carrot in front of us.

That's a shame because IMO these games should be about the story and art and not about the money.
Truthfully the story is not that good. It starts from a weak premise and, with the scheming for our money, makes it stink of
slimy connivance. I think that the DEV is going to see a situation where the pirates are going to take down one of their own, I'm sure.
nothing agains supporting devs, doing that in some projects....but i definitely want to see how he will satisfate both NTR and anti NTR players whose will shower him in their money. he must have some ace in sleve...

Reactions: Painajainen

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Not many ppl? Oh please. The incel anti-ntr crowd pisses and moans if there is so much as another male in the game,

Ahhhh Is someone upset that they got tagged? The only ppl impressed by, or think it's an insult, to learn new words (yes, I soooooo learned it yesterday :s), are ppl with marginal intellects in the first place.
People want to play these games/read these visual novels a certain way and these developers expect monetary support for their work. I would hope that crowd you so eloquently described is supporting devs that actually listen to them, financially I mean.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
nothing agains supporting devs, doing that in some projects....but i definitely want to see how he will satisfate both NTR and anti NTR players whose will shower him in their money. he must have some ace in sleve...
Past has shown that you can't satisfy both.
If you have just 1-2 avoidable ntr-scenes, the ntr-lovers will get bored, but still the ntr-haters will run crazy.
Also is all content made (no matter if NTR or non-ntr) wasted time for the opposite group, which will slow the progression down.
Finally most ntr-lovers simply search for ntr-tag, and as long as there is no tag they probably will not even take notice of this game. More likely the ntr-haters, who search for "ntr-tag EXCLUSSSIVE (not applied)", will find this game and stumble over ntr, which makes THEM run crazy.

NTR is a topic where you can't do both - either a game should be 100% NTR FREE, or a full NTR game at all. Every mix of both had ended in a desaster so far. IMHO a developer should decide for either of both types, and then stick to it without any compromises.

EDIT:
By "without any compromises" i mean REALLY without any - not even another couple fucking. Yes, i know, that's not ntr, but still for the sake of preventing from sensless long discussions, leave them out. There is no need at all - in none of any game, to show others fucking, not even "for the story" (there are always other ways to solve the story)

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
i download this game but in the file there isn't the start icon
1. u downloaded wrong game for another system
2. your antivirus deleted it as thread cause it is .exe file what he dont know
3.something in universe stoped working

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Trouble at Home [Ep1v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 128mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Comax and Abegamer

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
So the dev is saying that these "bonus" scenes are only viewable by a certain tier of supporters and it won't be included in the main game that people see. BUT it is canon part of the story and only happens when the MC is not around. The problem with this is in the way I see it, is that girl, in the devs own words, is a potential LI. So since that stuff happens anyway, us seeing it or not, does that mean if a player chooses to pursue her as an LI, without having knowledge of this stuff happening when the MC is not around, then basically she WILL cheat on him and there is no way to avoid it? That's whay I got from the devs comments.
So this explains the "loser" tag.
Not many ppl? Oh please. The incel anti-ntr crowd pisses and moans if there is so much as another male in the game,

Ahhhh Is someone upset that they got tagged? The only ppl impressed by, or think it's an insult, to learn new words (yes, I soooooo learned it yesterday :s), are ppl with marginal intellects in the first place.

Be careful with that irony before you put someone in the hospital.
Only one group of individuals (we won't name) would rather WATCH other people(usually a black guy and their mom/sister/daughter) have sex instead of having sex themselves. Which is the literal definition of involuntary celibate.:WeSmart:

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Just an idea, but maybe don't have a raucous, high volume, high pitched guitar track as your opening audio with the volume turned all the way up to max?

Maybe set the default to more like 50% and let people adjust from there?

Games like this have me gritting my teeth scrambling for the options as fast as I can since I (probably like many others) play these games with headphones on.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
after reading the devs comments i have changed my opinion somewhat. i will check out further updates hoping that things improve alot for our dumped heroic mc. that bitch ex needs to be hate fucked hard over and over again in my opinion while he continues to fuck around with all the girls he meets. and yeah i also want to see the sister start to treat him with some respect too. i don't really have a problem with NTR entirely as long as it is the mc doing the taking of girls. like he needs to take the girls away from those assholes that lost him his job etc. and beat their asses too. i did love the addition of baseball to this game since most sports related games i have played revolved around basketball. which i hate. hockey and baseball are my favs, but never seem to get used in games that much.

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
Well put together.. Great renders and dialog. Had fun running it through multiple times checking out the different paths.. Looking forward to seeing a long run with this one. Hit the Patreon button.. I did. :)

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes