EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Ep3_Cover_1920x810_ITCH_Banner.jpg

Overview:
Since transferring schools to get distance from your twin sister and all the issues surrounding her, you've managed to turn life into something better: easy job, loyal friends, star baseball player, and a long-term relationship.
But after stopping one evening to help a stranger in need, a series of events were triggered that toppled everything important to you.
With graduation around the corner and disasters mounting, it's not so easy to run away from your problems this time. Will you be able to salvage everything you lost, and perhaps finally mend the one relationship you never thought possible?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-26
Release Date: 2024-03-26
Developer: CoolKittyRhymes - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep.3 - 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: WTmod

T1Xuj4.jpg screenshot0005.png O1W_tP.jpg zDzJD6.jpg Ib79UH.jpg qFcdm5.jpg kAp+Lr.jpg uYXblQ.jpg 7WB1+3.jpg qVJYzv.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png Vti3Ux.jpg 4bNkGW.jpg screenshot0002.png smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png smpl4.png smpl5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Requested by, Motion11

The Mc is a Loser, at the start of this VN...

Sexual Content
What to expect in current release: Group Sex, Masturbation, MILF, Oral, Teen

What to expect in future releases: Anal, BDSM, Lesbian, Voyeurism and more

Sexual content throughout the game primarily centers around the main character and other females. While this game does not have focus on NTR, there will be a small amount to account for story events in a few bonus content scenes.

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
I'am pretty sure he'll continue to be a loser on the "What ifs" that will be made and the "extra content that will account for story events in a few bonus content scenes."

Thanks anyway.
i did get the full episode 1 but the files were corrupted....

Reactions: viperxxx

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Sexual content throughout the game primarily centers around the main character and other females. While this game does not have focus on NTR, there will be a small amount to account for story events in a few bonus content scenes.
Put NTR in the planned tag almost got baited.

Story looks like a proper ntr setup weak mc and all .what if ntr is not new ,we all know how it goes .

SlobKnob

Jun 1, 2017
From changelog: "Contains roughly the first half of Episode 1 for free, the same content as the web browser version.
Give it a try before any commitment!" If first half is free, does that mean the second half will be locked behind a pay wall? Seems so if I only get to try this first half of episode 1 (out of 10 planned episodes), then need to make a commitment ($$$) to see the other 95% of the game. Patreon shows full episode 1 release Oct 6, 2022, yet nothing since. Perhaps not a good indicator of a game that will be completed. A shame, I like the renders.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2022
Here comes the first fake 5 star reviews already. Who do these people think they're fooling?? Nobody that's who.
Anyway, this games terrible, the garbage wimpy cuck MC and the dreadful writing make this a instant ignore for me.
Update. Seems the fake 5 star review got removed, good job mods

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not the best start to a game i have ever seen. good guy gets all kinds of shit thrown at him after literally saving 2 lives from a fire. and that doesn't make the news at all? horeshit. tv and news would have been all over this shit in a heartbeat. and the mother of the girl he saved would have been the first to tell his little bitch gf where he was if he had just gotten in touch with her. and that little asshole Mark gets my nomination for the most annoying best friend i have ever seen in a game. shitty writing all over the place here. no way would i ever considering supporting a dev that creates this kind of horseshit. instant delete for this crap.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
While this game does not have focus on NTR, there will be a small amount to account for story events in a few bonus content scenes.

Looks like this version 0.20a is practically the demo intro and according to itch's comments, the mc is practically a pathetic, loser and to that we must add the trope of a "best friend" that gets him into more trouble? :KEK: (if the friend is like the one in the game "My best deal" it is better to have an option to kill him...)

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Dev notes + first post
but in the dev notes even the developer told that there will be ntr: 1672301515962.png
Even it's not "focused" on NTR, he clearly told that there will be NTR scenes.

Other games got tagged for way less than that (DMD for example got tagged for ONE scene, even the MC agreed that Dee could have sex with Martin)

F95 really treats different games different - and i thought rules apply to all

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes