• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Kalléo

Aug 8, 2018
Was going to comment on the Dev notes but seems like a lot beat me to it. I can't understand why Devs don't out right be honest with the content you provide or will. It's a simple Yes or No. Why treat it like it's a disease and be ashamed of it? We don't serve dogshit on pizza here, but if you can wait a few minutes I'll send someone to grab if fresh off the street for you. We'll serve it through the backdoor as usual, Quick! Before they notice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Was going to comment on the Dev notes but seems like a lot beat me to it. I can't understand why Devs don't out right be honest with the content you provide or will. It's a simple Yes or No. We don't serve dogshit on pizza here, but if you can wait a few minutes I'll send someone to grab if fresh off the street for you. We'll serve it through the backdoor as usual, Quick! Before they notice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yepp - seems a new way to avoid certain tags....

Just tell people "It's only for the plot reason - so it's not NTR"

We should rob a bank - it's not a robbery, as the money is just needed for personal reason ....

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Sexual content throughout the game primarily centers around the main character and other females. While this game does not have focus on NTR, there will be a small amount to account for story events in a few bonus content scenes.

and that is how it begining....
looked good by renders until reading notes.:(

Syploore

Jun 14, 2020
I played this "free" version and I can say this: I liked it. There is humor, conflict, and a plot for future game events. True, the protagonist looks like a sucker and acts like a sucker, but I prefer to think of it as him not wanting to escalate the conflict, even though he should have. I really liked the visuals, much better than average. I didn't see anything that could be attributed to NTR. Yes, the main character's sister was groped a bit, but she is not presented as a love interest ( at this point ) and we know nothing about her, so it didn't make me jealous. There are choices and they do affect something, but not too much yet.

About his best friend: I think he's okay. Yeah, a little clingy but he has good intentions, so far he seems like a great friend.

Love Interests: From what I can understand on this "free demo" there are 4 love interests. They are the nurse's family and the bitch ex ( if the main character does want to reconnect with her, but I don't see why, since he has a family of three beautiful girls on the horizon ).

But if the developer lied and the whole story will be tied to NTR then I will be very disappointed. I don't have a problem with NTR only if it can be avoided and the whole plot is not tied to it. As it was presented in DMD from Mr Dots.

I'll be keeping an eye on this game. I enjoyed it.

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
I played this "free" version and I can say this: I liked it. There is humor, conflict, and a plot for future game events. True, the protagonist looks like a sucker and acts like a sucker, but I prefer to think of it as him not wanting to escalate the conflict, even though he should have. I really liked the visuals, much better than average. I didn't see anything that could be attributed to NTR. Yes, the main character's sister was groped a bit, but she is not presented as a love interest ( at this point ) and we know nothing about her, so it didn't make me jealous. There are choices and they do affect something, but not too much yet.

About his best friend: I think he's okay. Yeah, a little clingy but he has good intentions, so far he seems like a great friend.

Love Interests: From what I can understand on this "free demo" there are 4 love interests. They are the nurse's family and the bitch ex ( if the main character does want to reconnect with her, but I don't see why, since he has a family of three beautiful girls on the horizon ).

But if the developer lied and the whole story will be tied to NTR then I will be very disappointed. I don't have a problem with NTR only if it can be avoided and the whole plot is not tied to it. As it was presented in DMD from Mr Dots.

I'll be keeping an eye on this game. I enjoyed it.
loser MC, groped sis, bitch ex...what could go wrong?

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Damn. The girls look great, but the dev notes, and the "loser" listed in the genre section don't sound good at all. I don't mind playing a game where the MC starts as a loser, but becomes more as the story unfolds. I really want to like this, but I will have to wait a few updates to see where it goes. Hell, one of the girls looks a bit like a couple of girls I dated in high school.

• Haha
Reactions: OleJackRipper

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
I was a little surprised TaH wound up on here, as I was anticipating creating a thread when the v1.0 Episode version comes out in January. It cleans up a lot of problems within this demo version, and was hoping to avoid that.

And to clear up some confusion as far as NTR is involved. There are 2-3 scenes planned for the entire Season (10 episodes) that involve one of the girls without the MC present (EDIT: the girl is not an LI). These are/will be part of Bonus content and are optional to skip over. There will be no scenes with MC and any other guys.

I hesitated to give this a Harem tag initially because I wasn't sure how to define it. Will you be able to romance and sleep with multiple girls? Yes. Will you be able to do it with all the girls knowing and consenting? Not always.

As far as the MC being a loser... not entirely true. The update will address some of this, but it's moreso being hit by a load of disasters early on, but you can call it as you wish. The MC's tone and development will grow take him far away from this as the story develops beyond Ep1.

I hope this helps clear up a few things!

Last edited:

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well u just rewrited dev notes....NTR will be there and it will happend u can choice to just "ignore it" by skiping it.

btw just personal toughts: it looks like there just must be NTR if dev is called kitty...captain kitty, cool kitty.....does kitties like NTR :unsure:

Last edited:
May 5, 2018
I was a little surprised TaH wound up on here, as I was anticipating creating a thread when the v1.0 Episode version comes out in January. It cleans up a lot of problems within this demo version, and was hoping to avoid that.

And to clear up some confusion as far as NTR is involved. There are 2-3 scenes planned for the entire Season (10 episodes) that involve one of the girls without the MC present. These are/will be part of Bonus content and are optional to skip over. There will be no scenes with MC and any other guys.

I hesitated to give this a Harem tag initially because I wasn't sure how to define it. Will you be able to romance and sleep with multiple girls? Yes. Will you be able to do it with all the girls knowing and consenting? Not always.

As far as the MC being a loser... not entirely true. The update will address some of this, but it's moreso being hit by a load of disasters early on, but you can call it as you wish. The MC's tone and development will grow take him far away from this as the story develops beyond Ep1.

First of all good luck with your project dev.

I have a few questions.

When you say bonus content, do you mean content that isn't relevant to the story?
Does the NTR part include another man or woman?
What is the thinking behind this bonus content, why is it necessary?

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018

And to clear up some confusion as far as NTR is involved. There are 2-3 scenes planned for the entire Season (10 episodes) that involve one of the girls without the MC present. These are/will be part of Bonus content and are optional to skip over. There will be no scenes with MC and any other guys.

BaasB
1672309414603.png
Exactly THIS is what's called NTR - even the dev himself calls these scenes NTR - so please apply the correct NTR tag.

... includes one of the girls WITHOUT MC being present ....

So at least one of the LI's fuck others behind MC's back. If that's not NTR then i don't know.

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
but it will be only two scenes and u can shut eyes to not see them fuck others :D
it's not about to "shut eyes" - it's about equal rights for all.
Other games like DMD got the NTR tag forcefully applied by a Moderator, even the sex was also avoidable and happened WITH agreement of the MC (willingly sharing) - it was also "just" one scene.
There is no rule about what amount of content has to be in there to be tagged as NTR - the content is there, so it has to get NTR tag.

SAME RULES FOR EVERYONE

Even more as the dev himself calls these scenes "ntr"

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
it's not about to "shut eyes" - it's about equal rights for all.
Other games like DMD got the NTR tag forcefully applied by a Moderator, even the sex was also avoidable and happened WITH agreement of the MC (willingly sharing) - it was also "just" one scene.
There is no rule about what amount of content has to be in there to be tagged as NTR - the content is there, so it has to get NTR tag.

SAME RULES FOR EVERYONE

Even more as the dev himself calls these scenes "ntr"
well cant argue with logic...it should be minimaly in planned tags so ppl can avoid it and not be trapped with that.

Reactions: Hyperserver

CoolKittyRhymes

Trouble at Home
Game Developer
Dec 9, 2022
First of all good luck with your project dev.

I have a few questions.

When you say bonus content, do you mean content that isn't relevant to the story?
Does the NTR part include another man or woman?
What is the thinking behind this bonus content, why is it necessary?
The "Bonus Content" was created to tell parts of the story that the MC is not directly involved in. In other words, interactions that take place while the MC is not present. So this is not needed to play through the story, but it gives you more insight of some things happening behind the scenes.

The only NTR planned involves the MC's ex, which would involve her and other males. As stated before, only 2, maybe 3, of these scenes will exist by the time the season's 10 episodes are complete.

4.40 star(s) 47 Votes