♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I'm sorry I really didn't want to do this, but I honestly tried. It's been like who knows how long in game time. I always wake up, click on the sex option for Sera then click on make love. The contraceptive is off. I don't know, what to do.
I don't know either.
Looking at the way you like to roll you characters, you probably messed them up in ways i can't even imagine, so why would i know indeed? :ROFLMAO::coffee: I could probably try to enable her pregnancy via save editing if you upload it, but i'm definitely not wasting my time trying to figure out why you can't knock her up. Sorry, got plans to play ' ' today. :giggle::coffee:
Also I realized having bonus % on milk production isn't great the game becomes unplayable. You always have full milky tits
And that's a problem for you why? I enjoy having my mc lactate constantly as well, never had problem with that. :whistle::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
I don't know either.
Looking at the way you like to roll you characters, you probably messed them up in ways i can't even imagine, so why would i know indeed? :ROFLMAO::coffee: I could probably try to enable her pregnancy via save editing if you upload it, but i'm definitely not wasting my time trying to figure out why you can't knock her up. Sorry, got plans to play ' ' today. :giggle::coffee:

And that's a problem for you why? I enjoy having my mc lactate constantly as well, never had problem with that. :whistle::coffee:
I don't know either.

Is that card game good? (First time hearing of it)

Maybe someone could figure out why I can't do it

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Is that card game good? (First time hearing of it)
No clue, that's why i want to find out. Got it for free anyway, so may as well. :giggle::coffee:
Card games kinda intrigue me, i feel there's lots of untapped potential there but sadly i hardly ever find good ones. :whistle::coffee:
Maybe someone could figure out why I can't do it
I took a look at the triggers and two seem suspicious to me:

1. SERA_PREGNANCY_TIMER - This value seem to be active and shows 49 (days?), so i think that since this is active perhaps she is already pregnant and her pregnancy is currently ongoing and you just didn't notice or weren't notified yet.
2. SERA_TALKS_BREED - This value seem to be inactive which could mean that you didn't talk to her about breeding yet? Which could be the bottleneck preventing you from knocking her up but since pregnancy timer is active this is probably false.

Nothing else struck me as particularly suspicious in your save's triggers, good luck figuring it out~ :whistle::coffee:

Reactions: JOSHUAs9

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
No clue, that's why i want to find out. Got it for free anyway, so may as well. :giggle::coffee:
Card games kinda intrigue me, i feel there's lots of untapped potential there but sadly i hardly ever find good ones. :whistle::coffee:

I took a look at the triggers and two seem suspicious to me:

1. SERA_PREGNANCY_TIMER - This value seem to be active and shows 49 (days?), so i think that since this is active perhaps she is already pregnant and her pregnancy is currently ongoing and you just didn't notice or weren't notified yet.
2. SERA_TALKS_BREED - This value seem to be inactive which could mean that you didn't talk to her about breeding yet? Which could be the bottleneck preventing you from knocking her up but since pregnancy timer is active this is probably false.

Nothing else struck me as particularly suspicious in your save's triggers, good luck figuring it out~ :whistle::coffee:
Got no breeding talk yet, I guess I just wait for 49 days and see what's up. Thanks!

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Played for a bit and it seems the game has a big enemy AI problem.
Or rather the problem is complete lack of any enemy AI, no logic of any kind behind enemy decision-making, just pure rng...
Sigh~ Sadge. Well, still a decent time kill i guess. :sneaky::coffee:

Mharzel

Aug 19, 2021
So I waited for both 50 days in game time and 50 days by fast forwarding via cheats. In both methods, Sera hasn't given me a new response nor has she stated anything new. So I was wondering if anyone here knows of an alternative?

Noctis_

May 12, 2020
Yeah, I desperately want the Gabilani Pirate to have a nice bad end. We need more goblin shortstacks out here(or at least more female domination content imo). Also, does anyone have the new art/picture of the Gab Pirate on Fenoxo's page in full resolution? On the page itself it's in a disappointingly small resolution.

Reactions: Walk Cycle

Walk Cycle

Dec 18, 2018
Also, does anyone have the new art/picture of the Gab Pirate on Fenoxo's page in full resolution? On the page itself it's in a disappointingly small resolution.
You might have better luck looking in Adjatha's Hentai Foundry page, they usually also post busts there.

Reactions: Noctis_

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Been waiting for 'Hand So' forever myself, wanted to see what she was all about.
But if i remember right she was planned for capital ships, we don't have those yet.
Maybe when and if we'll be able to repair Nova.. or so my theory goes. :giggle::coffee:

4.30 star(s) 56 Votes