SirJahar

Feb 27, 2024
Well to be honest i wouldn't want any of them to die, either. I like his slut-puppies very much. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
They at least got decent, bangable art, unlike certain oversized to shit examples by Adjatha, like whatever this shit is lmao:
And then here my ass is, wanting to make her bigger, a futa/ fully equiped hermaphrodite, a full furry, and to knock her up. :p
Her AND her sister. And her girlfriend.

Just let me knock up all the bitches!

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
Well to be honest i wouldn't want any of them to die, either. I like his slut-puppies very much. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
They at least got decent, bangable art, unlike certain oversized to shit examples by Adjatha, like whatever this shit is lmao:

View attachment 3406040
That is something colloquially referred to as "mommy" or informally referred to as "milkies mommy I want milkies"

Anyways what does futa reha offer? Can you suck her dick? I can't get the email to send, even after passing months and being level 12 so the futa you need to fight won't spawn

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Got home and got busy, then forgot. :p

Anywho, here it is.
Checked it, couldn't figure out why it didn't enable normally.
Possibly because you used some cheats and messed the game up, or maybe due to some bug.
Anyways i enabled the feature through save editing, have fun~
View attachment Terre (M) - 15Hrs 35Mins, 503 Days - Blade, Siretta.rar

That is something colloquially referred to as "mommy" or informally referred to as "milkies mommy I want milkies"
Nah i think it's referred to as 'abomination.' Colloquially or not. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
If you wanted real mommy, you'd look no further than Beatrice who can be found on Uveto:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or heck, even Azra would make for a far better mommy-archetype (if we could de-cock her lol) than that Nimue bs. :sneaky::coffee:

Last edited:
Reactions: JOSHUAs9

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Checked it, couldn't figure out why it didn't enable normally.
Possibly because you used some cheats and messed the game up, or maybe due to some bug.
Anyways i enabled the feature through save editing, have fun~
View attachment Terre (M) - 15Hrs 35Mins, 503 Days - Blade, Siretta.rar
I think i may have figured out the problem, looks like exposure unlock needs:
1. Something that takes the armor slot.
2. Has 'Fully Exposed' flag.

The ideal piece of gear for this, the one i usually use but somehow managed to completely forget about it lol, is 'Strange Metal Collar' which you can buy from Shekka on Tarkus. It turns into 'Slinky Black Omnisuit' when used, and this Omnisuit definitely works.
I tested this just to be completely sure and sure enough, it worked. :giggle::coffee:

Reactions: TerreCrimson

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Here's my Smuggler build if sum1 interested:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
*Has the tools to continuously (as long as energy lasts) blind and stun opponents.
*With a decent weapon can dish 400-500+ overall damage per turn on blinded or stunned opponents.
*With the right gear can achieve at least 55% evasion chance, or even more with Stealth Generator enabled.

Frankly, quite OP. :sneaky::coffee:

TerreCrimson

Sep 4, 2021
I think i may have figured out the problem, looks like exposure unlock needs:
1. Something that takes the armor slot.
2. Has 'Fully Exposed' flag.

The ideal piece of gear for this, the one i usually use but somehow managed to completely forget about it lol, is 'Strange Metal Collar' which you can buy from Shekka on Tarkus. It turns into 'Slinky Black Omnisuit' when used, and this Omnisuit definitely works.
I tested this just to be completely sure and sure enough, it worked. :giggle::coffee:
Ah, I see. Thanks for the fix and the detective work.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Comiies

Aug 27, 2022
I wonder.What are tits best femboys? I mean coc2 has that one fairy,the random cow boy and random horse boy.Sugo and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about it? What does tits have

Lucky_I

May 2, 2021
I wonder.What are tits best femboys? I mean coc2 has that one fairy,the random cow boy and random horse boy.Sugo and uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh about it? What does tits have

There's more in this game than CoC2, but I'd attribute that due to age more than anything as it has the exact same problem. As in, they exist but they have fuck all in terms of content.

jfmherokiller

May 25, 2020
So dumb question but are there any mods for this game or is it being gatekeeped like Coc2
its not as gatekept as coc2 but it also doesnt have mods because of slightly diffrent reasons.

For one I think there is a less developed modding desire.
For another I think post js port also makes it possibly harder or as hard as modding the swf version.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Question, if i'm not into Futa/femboys/gay do I have a lot of options in this game?

Also not interested in characters sleeping around, it made me frustrated that the best/most loving companion from CoC was when you transformed the Minotaur into a loving Minotress.

4.20 star(s) 58 Votes